Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help (1331 Views)

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / One Name For This Generous Guy, Pls / Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help by atiku07(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2010
i will like u ppl. to please help me with this cause am so confuse about sum tins right now.

I met this girl at a wedding last year, one thing led to another we exchanged numbers. but we did not start dating immediately, early this year january precisely she gave me a call dat she want us to see then i arranged a meeting point for both of us, we discussed so many things and we get things started from there.

Along the line in the relationship i came 2 realize so manythings about her but i beileive one thing shit happens and everybody has his or her own past all because i love her, but along de line came one anonymous guy dat gave her a call right in my presence ever since then de guy have been disturbing her i now took it 2 my self to approach her about this said guy but she denied having anytin with him. Recently she travelled down home and it is very obvious she would meet dis guy cause dey were from de same home town b4 i forget i am a yoruba guy and she is an edo girl akoko edo to be precise so i had dis feeling like dey were really getting along due to being able to speak same language but i tried to keep my kool, wen she came bak from travelling her ways changed alot of things also changed about her things she never does b4 she starts doing them, like she talks 2 me anyhow even go as far as insulting me she also treats me shabily like am nobody. This is someone i love and really respects but recently i discovered sumtins on her fone diffrent love text messages sent to her by this same guy and her responses too, and i also discovered de guy had introduced her to his mum all this happened during this short period dat she traveled home well my ppl i can see de handwritting clearly on de wall i just want to know if am actually makin de right decision cause i am ready to dump her but each time i ask her about it she keeps denying the fact dat she is having anytin with the guy, but i let her know about the revelations on her text but she said de guy was only expressing himself i just made her understand am not a fool i was only tryin to get a clearer picture of tins b4 i make a decission cause am kind of person dat if make a decission on tins i will never reverse it. pls. i need the help of u gud ppl. of nairaland.

PLS MY PPL DO NOT INSULT ME WAS JUST TRYING TO EXPRESS MY FEELING TANX 2 U ALL

pls dis is urgent
Re: Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help by tboy1(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2010
atiku07:

i also discovered de guy had introduced her to his mum all this happened during this short period dat she traveled home well my ppl i can see de handwritting clearly on de wall i just want to know if am actually makin de right decision cause i am ready to dump

Just so you know, women Lie and from what you've written above i'll say u should forget bout her. Shes found someone else who she feels is better than you - dont know what it is but thats the only reason she's leavin u for the next man

Move on bro and goodluck  cool
Re: Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help by adoniss: 1:03pm On May 14, 2010
It's sad you truly love her. I think you should let her know how you feel about her, what you've noticed, which she cant deny, and then tell her  to choose between you and the guy. Life is all about choices without duress or Coercesion. If she denies the guy, you can ask her to let you call the guy and confirm if there's nothing between them. Ultimately, i think you should be ready to move on, she was probably using you as a stop gap measure.
Re: Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help by Dimka76(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2010
I may know dis person. Well, let her go. What else is there to do?
Re: Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help by Saraha1(f): 2:37pm On May 14, 2010
If am you,this is wht i will do .I will get the guy number, call him in her presence and also put the phone on speaker so that what ever the guy say ur girl can hear so that she will nt deny wht evr the guy have to say.Note,this is what you should talk about,hello is that , ,my baby girl and i will be doing our one year anniversary and we both agreed to invite our friends to join in celebrating ,am vry sure the guy would like to kwn who ur girl is,just by mentioning that name 'oh boy; be ready for wht ever will happen.Good luck
Re: Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help by Woke4all(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2010
I think the reason she's leaving you is for marriage.

Do you hv the intention of marrying her?
Re: Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help by atiku07(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2010
Woke4all:

I think the reason she's leaving you is for marriage.

Do you hv the intention of marrying her?

yeah i do but it seems like she is refusing to understand some tins and i made her understand my intentions 4 her
i love her and i intended marrying her
Re: Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help by Nymphnode(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2010
atiku07:

yeah i do but it seems like she is refusing to understand some tins and i made her understand my intentions 4 her
i love her and i intended marrying her

The truth is just that you are a faded paintjob. She saw you as being a great guy before but excuses and enough let downs had replaced the love she has for you. My advice is for you to leave with the little pity she still have for you not to tell you to evaporate, can somebody else pls tell him what comes after PITY
Re: Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help by StChristina(f): 11:09pm On May 14, 2010
Guy itz obvious,she wants to eat her cake n have it,if dt other guy succeeds in wooing her eventually she'l dump u lik an hot pan.'m sori it has to be dis way but U've to dump her!
Re: Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help by InesQor(m): 11:59pm On May 14, 2010
You see, bad guys are not born, they are made.

And the OP is just an example of how they are made, it's a result of things like this.

@OP: You sound like the lover-type. Better cut her off totally before you lose your mind. . . or you become the king of heart-breakers.
Re: Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help by luap: 12:23am On May 15, 2010
Dear Black brother from Africa.  I am an American and I like this site because I wonder how black people from other places think.  I was told Black men from this part of the world were proud strong men.  I just do not get it.  From the responses, I think your reputations have been exagexaggerated
My only advice is to MAN THE FK UP!!!  You sound hurt cause love her, but you are not this womans diamond.  Looks like she has control and is calling the shots and you are validating it to yourself in your own mind?  I do not care how many degrees you have, how much money you have, how hadsome you are.  Women like MEN who are men!.  You have been P whipped.  If you were here,  I would take you out on the town get you brains shagged out with the bounty of women and get her out of your system.  After getting shagged, I would take you to a mountain top and make you shout that your the baddest Mo Fo Man in the world.  Once you adjust your perspective, I would bring you back to her and make her meet your expectations.  You tell her your the MO FO King of Africa, and she need to start treating you like it.  If that does not work, kick her to the curb and get some other woman that knows better.

P.S. before kicking her to the curb, make sure she goes down on you mandingo warrior manhood. Then kick her to the curb. Maybe if these type of women get kicked to the curb enough times you can help out the other guy that gets involved with her.
Re: Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 3:20am On May 15, 2010
4 starters dobt join issues wt so called anonymous guy by tryn to contact him or ask d gal to choose btwn d two of u.u will come across as needy and desperate n dt will mk her dump u straight away if she has not made dt decision.

Telln her how u feel is crap cuz
she already knows.

Tell u wht:4get bout ds anonymous guy, dont snoop around her gadgets lik fone/computer etc.even if u do,file away wht u find out.nva confront her openly wt them.if u hv to find a way to do dt without revealn ur source of info.

concentrate on being d "man" n watch how tns play out.1 mistake u made though.u nva eva reveal how much u luv a woman till u r 100% sure she feels d same way.d way it stands, seems lik u aint even 1/2% sure.dude dts a reciepe 4 heartbrk/disaster.

OR JUST LET HER BE. WONT MK ANY DIFFERENCE IN D END CUZ RIT NOW SHES WEIGHIN D BOTH OF U. if u rnt lucky,atleast u must ve learnt some useful lessons, grin
Re: Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 3:28am On May 15, 2010
luap:

Dear Black brother from Africa.  I am an American and I like this site because I wonder how black people from other places think.  I was told Black men from this part of the world were proud strong men.  I just do not get it.  From the responses, I think your reputations have been exagexaggerated
My only advice is to MAN THE FK UP!!!  You sound hurt cause love her, but you are not this womans diamond.  Looks like she has control and is calling the shots and you are validating it to yourself in your own mind?  I do not care how many degrees you have, how much money you have, how hadsome you are.  Women like MEN who are men!.  You have been P whipped.  If you were here,  I would take you out on the town get you brains shagged out with the bounty of women and get her out of your system.  After getting shagged, I would take you to a mountain top and make you shout that your the baddest Mo Fo Man in the world.  Once you adjust your perspective, I would bring you back to her and make her meet your expectations.  You tell her your the MO FO King of Africa, and she need to start treating you like it.  If that does not work, kick her to the curb and get some other woman that knows better.

P.S. before kicking her to the curb, make sure she goes down on you mandingo warrior manhood. Then kick her to the curb. Maybe if these type of women get kicked to the curb enough times you can help out the other guy that gets involved with her.

YEAH RIT HERE BRO KIPIN REAL LIK REALEST NIGGIES SHOULD. ur post is H.L.L(high level language) 4 d unintiated/enlightened though I can identify wt it.talk to lik some1 @ d kindagarten stage of learnin being d man .
Re: Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help by bodacy: 8:08am On May 15, 2010
You are the nu spare tire, whatcha gonna do now
Re: Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help by 190: 9:10am On May 15, 2010
shakes head,

Gurls are really terrible
Re: Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help by zerocool(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2010
I feel the guy is smarter and faster than u. To date a gal nowadayz, u've to be a sharp guy. Frm ur post, u said the gal called u and arranged for a meeting and the relationship started frm there . . . . more like she 'toasted' u herself. Everything got wobbled from the start (the foundation/genesis of the whole thing had a bad prognosis).
Re: Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help by atiku07(m): 4:56pm On May 17, 2010
thanks 2 u all i have made up my mind to dump her. But recently she tried making a comeback over de weekend cause i refused to call her 4 days now. she now called back telling me she had not heard from me for days, dat wat is happening she is missing me. well i smell sumtin fishy it's like she sensed am already makin up my mind gradually about her. so she said she want 2 cum 2 my place but i just told her am out of town, ever since she been disturbing ma phone with calls and text messages but am sorry have made ma own decission and i think it's final cause afterall she started it.

peace unto every one thank u
Re: Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help by InesQor(m): 2:09pm On May 18, 2010
Bros, let her keep trying, but if you allow her back into your life, don't come and cry cry cry cry on NL o!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided cool

(1) (Reply)

How Many Women will Make You Satisfied? / 9ja Girls, I Need Ur Advice ! / Help Ladies On Nairaland Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.