Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,595 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU (42575 Views)

Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal / University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down / Monday Igbafen Caught In Sex For Marks Scandal, Suspended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Simbrixton(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2018
Erums:
... I d3y tell u... Dat yoruba man wan dey ride bside babe..... E no fear...
Mumu comment
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by omoadeleye(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2018
let me run check om her name
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by oyetunder(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2018
Monica or Maradona... The professor is guilty of immoral negotiation and intimidation.

1 Like

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2018
I am getting this, the initial reports indicated an undergraduate student and now the institution is saying the student is a master student. something is missing
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Xisnin(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2018
nanakgh:
Guess its only fair that we see Miss Monique's picture then..
Why do you want to see her pics?
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Diso60090(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2018
herzern:
Monica Osagie. . . .??

Nah my Benin sister. grin

From Benin to Italy

From Benin to AAU

All na titi
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Xisnin(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2018
Oma307:
I am getting this
No you are not.

, the initial reports indicated an undergraduate student and now the institution is saying the student is a master student. something is missing
Initial reports from who? the VC or hungry bloggers?

3 Likes

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by faithfull18(f): 8:08am On Apr 20, 2018
Justice should be done.

Visit my profile...
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by ajbabs(m): 8:10am On Apr 20, 2018
Here is her face

Lol. Search for her name (who am i talking about?) on Facebook.
Remove the middle name.
The first result of your search lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Phone number is there.

Amirullaha
Disclaimer: You are on your own oooo grin grin grin

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by ikorodureporta: 8:11am On Apr 20, 2018
Facebook said they cldnt find anyone with the name 'Monica Osetobe Osagie' cheesy

...but frm the name, d lady mst b v.hot cheesy
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 20, 2018
Xisnin:
No you are not.

Initial reports from who? the VC or hungry bloggers?
that is why I said I was a little bit confused
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2018
ajbabs:
Here is her face
I can't see the face
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by ceejayluv(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2018
Dude should have learned from Clinton - Playing such with girls named Monica doesn't end well.

1 Like

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by neonly: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2018
ybalogs:
The day i will never forget in life was the day my Dad was in the sitting room, I was outside. He called me to help him bring his shoes from his room. I brought the shoe and asked him where I should keep it. Dad said I should keep it on his head. Brothers and sisters, as an obedient child, I kept the shoes on his head. The only thing I remember after placing the shoes on his head is that the earth became void and without form. Everywhere was dark and it felt like Genesis chapter 1:1&2 all over again.
TGIF
Did U die

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by yazach: 8:19am On Apr 20, 2018
emma321:
The authorities of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife today said Monica Osagie was the student involved in a sex-for-marks scandal, that has sorely questioned the morality of university dons, in the training of young Nigerians.

Prof. Eyitope Ogunbodede, the Vice Chancellor of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), said Monica Osetobe Osagie was studying for a Masters in Business Administration.

He also announced the suspension of Prof. Richard Akindele, the don involved in the salacious scandal.

Ogunbodede’s action followed the submission of the interim report of the committee set up to investigate the allegation of sexual harassment revealed in audio recording.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that a recorded audio conversation of the don demanding for sex to increase the marks of a female undergraduate had gone viral.

Details: http://anstalk.com/monica-osagie-as-student-in-sex-for-marks-scandal-oau/

Media outlets are so stupid they removed evangelis from his name because he is as christian

His name is: Prof. Evangelis Richard Akindele
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by tomdon(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2018
oshdam2015:
but, do they have to expose the lady? Other lecturers in the same business would make sure they frustrate the young lady. Nigerians and their ways of doing things.

Why shouldn't they expose an olosho
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by KAYTEK111: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2018
Are you interested in commercial farming 1,000acres of fertile land is available for sale at affordable price, along Iseyin road, Oyo state... please contact me on Whatsapp: 08162224654...
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2018
adetoroamos:
I hope the girl is safe... saw the prof around noon yesterday for ma str, he's now flashing his wedding ring upndan. before the yawa gas, he's hasn't been using the wedding ring but he's flashing it all around.

You too can notice.
how come u kno say he no dey use wedding ring before.

I raise my yansh for you oo.

1 Like

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by oshdam2015: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2018
Lol. Like I would start arguing with you grin grin grin. It's my own view so deal with it. You have your own perspective.
tomdon:

Why shouldn't they expose an olosho

1 Like

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by ajbabs(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2018
yazach:

Media outlets are so stupid they removed evangelis from his name because he is as christian

His name is: Prof. Evangelis Richard Akindele
You are the mischievous person here. Several media outlets referred to him as a Reverend in Anglican church.
More so, he is alleged to be culpable in his discharge as a university teacher and not as a Reverend.
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by yazach: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2018
ajbabs:

You are the mischievous person here. Several media outlets referred to him as a Reverend in Anglican church.
More so, he is alleged to be culpable in his discharge as a university teacher and not as a Reverend.

online terrorist spoted
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by ajbabs(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2018
yazach:

online terrorist spoted

Am I terrorizing you?

Terrorism :The deliberate commission of an act of violence to create an emotional response through the suffering of the victims in the furtherance of a political or religious agenda.
Carry your wahala dey go oooo
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by yazach: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=ajbabs post=66868670][/quote]
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by ajbabs(m): 8:38am On Apr 20, 2018

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by poseidon12: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2018
adetoroamos:
I hope the girl is safe... saw the prof around noon yesterday for ma str, he's now flashing his wedding ring upndan. before the yawa gas, he's hasn't been using the wedding ring but he's flashing it all around.

FBI agent, lol.
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Psoul(m): 8:40am On Apr 20, 2018
oshdam2015:
but, do they have to expose the lady? Other lecturers in the same business would make sure they frustrate the young lady. Nigerians and their ways of doing things.

What is there to hide? The Prof knows the person she had the phone call wt. Weda u expose her or not, other lecturers already know the lady.
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 20, 2018
cry
She's selling whitening cream

Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Born2Breed(f): 8:41am On Apr 20, 2018
Mr2wealth:

Watin dey special for that beside babe "down bellow"

The taste of the pudding is in the eating.
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by Born2Breed(f): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2018
Erums:
... I d3y tell u... Dat yoruba man wan dey ride bside babe..... E no fear...

Bside winch wey pass Yoruba demon. grin
Re: Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU by judedave181: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2018
Na person wey I sabi, she went to great kings academy... Benin girl Lagos based.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reaction As Boy Who Moved Many With His Campaign Speech Loses Election (Videos) / Here Is The Question A Student Asked His Teacher - See Photo / Can You Solve These Questions? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.