Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,173 members, 7,842,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley (23569 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies / Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by cheapgoals(m): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2018
Billionaire and influential businessman Shahid Khan‘s rags to newfound wealth story has seen him go from earning just 85p an hour washing dishes to making a monstrous £800million bid for one of the luxurious edifice of the footballing world.

With his handlebar mustache and radiant, though frequently rowdy, the Pakistan-born car parts tycoon is a standout amongst the most unmistakable owners in English football. But, the potential buy of “Sacrosanct turf” of Wembley will make him a noteworthy power player with a status in the game far beyond the ownership of a Premier League team.

Khan, 67, was born in Lahore (Pakistan), but later moved to America in 1967 at the age of 16, to study engineering at the University of Illinois. His initial couple of days in America were spent in a $2-a-night YMCA.

Khan made his fortune by building up a one-piece car bumper that turned into the automobile industry standard in America. He became a US national in 1991 and consistently climbed the rankings of affluent Americans. A year ago he was believed to be worth more than $8.7 billion (£6.25 billion), making him the 158th wealthiest businessman in the world.

In 2011 he purchased Florida-based Jacksonville Jaguars for $760 million, becoming the first foreign owner of an American football team from an ethnic minority background.

The Jaguars have been regular guests to London. In 2012 they signed a deal to play a game a year at Wembley. For any London game, the Jaguars are the assigned “home” team.

In the wake of buying West-London outfit Fulham he started investing and spending more time in London and his luxurious yacht, the 95.2m Kismet, was more frequently spotted on the Thames.

http://cheapgoals.com/meet-shahid-khan-the-tache-with-the-cash-primed-to-take-over-ownership-of-800m-wembley/

10 Likes

Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by odiereke(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2018
Waoh, what a accomplished life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by MrAnele(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2018
yawn... Wake me up when he reveals the real secret to his wealth

PS: I'm not a learner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by Gizer: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2018
Baba God ans my call o...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by Maverickking1(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2018
What a life!

1 Like

Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by Siberia01(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2018
angry angry angry

how much is enyimba stadium

teslim balogun

sani abacha

pius ayim

daura international stadium

we better bid for 20186 world cup angry

#lazyshithole

13 Likes

Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2018
Pakistani Money® £€¥
Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by boolet: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2018
Good!
Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by GeneralOjukwu: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2018
People shouldn't come with that annoying " I tap into his blessing / anointing" talk.

I am sure the mega rich like Bill Gates, Dangote and this homie didn't tap into no shiit angry

Work hard and hope for the best

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by kindnyce(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2018
Wow very humble beginnings.
Never despise little beginnings, for greater things started from those little things.
God, please bless my hussles
Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by davidodiba(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2018
Nice...for him
Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2018
That's good.
Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2018
£800?

Then I can afford that thrice
Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by thoollz: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2018
Let's b honest with ourselves, if this man was still in Pakistan, will he be where he is today? At times leaving a bad country to a country with opportunities is d solution.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by san316(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2018
God!!! indeed, you can never be wealthy working for someone. This man is rrrich meahn!!!
Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by jjbeto: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2018
Na so life be.

Daybreak everywhere burst
Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by fasho01(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2018
Wow.. So much affluence
Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by tommykiwi(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2018
K
Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by edo3(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by 9jaArea: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2018
It is not even expensive, one Nigerian looter can buy 2 of Wembley
Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2018
I just love that mustache.. Very serious mustache
Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by ruggedtimi(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
men wey get money
Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by Macdav(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Money must be made ooh!!
Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by ALAYORMII: 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
AUTHORITY ARROGANCE.‎

A drugs squad officer stopped at a farm in remote area of Ogun state, and met with an old farmer.

He told the farmer, "I need to inspect your farm for illegally grown drugs."

The farmer said, "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....", as he pointed out the location.

The drugs squad officer verbally exploded saying, "Mister, I have the authority of the Government with me."

Reaching into his rear trouser pocket, he removed his official ID card and proudly displayed it to the farmer.

"See this ID card? This ID card means I am allowed to go wherever I wish. On any land !! No questions asked or answers given !! Have I made myself clear. Do you understand ?"

The old farmer nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores.

A short time later, the old farmer heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the drugs squad officer running for his life, being chased by ferocious bees ......

With every step the bees were gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety.

The officer was clearly terrified.

The old farmer threw down his tools, ran to the fence and shouted at the top of his lungs...
"Your ID card, show them your ID card!!"‎
����

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by madridguy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
America home of opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by Abbeybailey(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
madridguy:
America home of opportunity.
You are absolutely right. You work hard in America, you see the rewards.

1 Like

Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by badguyleke(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2018

Continue sleeping till u die poor
Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by King4Roller: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
MrAnele:

Please teach us what you know.
Re: Meet Shahid Khan ‘the Tache With The Cash’ Primed To Buy £800m Wembley by lonelydora: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
MrAnele:

Car part tycoon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi Amusan Breaks 100M Hurdles World Record / Nigeria Vs France Prediction / Luka Modrić Wins Fifa's The Best Men's Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.