Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nairalanders How Is The Market For Mobile Phone Accessories Cases - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Nairalanders How Is The Market For Mobile Phone Accessories Cases (1037 Views)

Distributors Wanted For Original FIL Power Banks, Mobile Phone Accessories / Big Market For Plantain/cocoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders How Is The Market For Mobile Phone Accessories Cases by walcott(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2010
Hello Everyone,

We want to know if there is a market for MOBILE phone accessories (Cases) in Nigeria. If there is what is the patronage?
Re: Nairalanders How Is The Market For Mobile Phone Accessories Cases by walcott(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2010
Hello Everyone,

We want to know if there is a market for MOBILE phone accessories (Cases) in Nigeria. If there is, what is the level of patronage from Nigerians? We specifically want to know about the blackberry mobile phone which we understand has become a hit among ladies in the country and we would like to know if it will be worth it to introduce an accessory to that effect. We are referring to the case also known as the carrier or the protector. Thanks as we await your responses.
Re: Nairalanders How Is The Market For Mobile Phone Accessories Cases by Nobody: 10:31am On May 24, 2010
i am interested in this biz . where are you ?
Re: Nairalanders How Is The Market For Mobile Phone Accessories Cases by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2010
I wrote you back but didn't get to hear from you . the market for phone accessories is vast here in nigeria and I believe the biz will do well . am still interested in this biz if you're serious about it . my phone number is 08023095262 . call or text me so that we can talk .
Re: Nairalanders How Is The Market For Mobile Phone Accessories Cases by Petrodirect: 6:22am On May 13, 2020
Good

(1) (Reply)

I Need Som1 To Write A Feasibility Study Urgently / DPK (kerosene) At PH Depot. / ORANGE ISLAND:THE NEW BANANA ISLAND ON THE ISLAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.