Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,769 members, 7,841,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Coming To Lagos In Search Of Venture Capital Firms - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Coming To Lagos In Search Of Venture Capital Firms (388 Views)

Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? / In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coming To Lagos In Search Of Venture Capital Firms by danielchidozie: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
hello, everyone, im planning to come to lagos to pitch my ideas to a vc firm, i will appreciate recommendations and personal experiences
Re: Coming To Lagos In Search Of Venture Capital Firms by CoTenant: 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
danielchidozie:
hello, everyone, im planning to come to lagos
to pitch my ideas to a vc firm, i will appreciate
recommendations and personal experiences

fodds capital Google them
Re: Coming To Lagos In Search Of Venture Capital Firms by danielchidozie: 10:37am On Apr 30, 2018
CoTenant:

fodds capital Google them

thanks, have u had any personal experience regarding Vc firms?

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Graduates: Understand The Calculus Of Professional Success / Words To The Hustlers, The Depressing Souls And The People Going Through Life / A Day In The Life Of Gynaecologist/obstetrician With Dr. Anita Soni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.