Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,797 members, 7,841,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Africans Should Start Embracing The Use Of African Methods To Solve Various Life - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africans Should Start Embracing The Use Of African Methods To Solve Various Life (538 Views)

Africans Should Stop Pandering To Black Americans / The Gradual Phasing Out Of The Use Of Palm Wine For Traditional Wedding Rites / Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africans Should Start Embracing The Use Of African Methods To Solve Various Life by AmuDimpka: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
I am a citizen of this country, Nigeria. I was born into the family of Kabbalah, sixth child of my family. I grew up in Ilorin but I studied in Egypt and also here in Nigeria, kwara state. I have been in the healing practice for years. I got some of my gift from my parents. As an African man, I realized that a lot of our culture has been eroded due to Westernization. Though, Western influence is good but we shouldn’t jettison ours, meaning that it’s imperative that we maintain some good aspects of our cultures from the healing aspect to spiritism. People do see this aspect as bad and negative that is a very wrong impression. Just like every other thing in life, there is always a negative and positive side of it, so is African or Western influence, all we have to do is create a balance and that is why I am here.

WHAT DID YOU STUDY IN EGYPT?

I got a degree from Alexandra University in Egypt, where I studied spiritual Occultist and Doctrine, also a Therapist of any kind of Sexual Disease. Therapy aspect was an heritage profession and it is what most of our traditional fathers did here even before the white people came into Africa. We must understand that African herbs are very good and it has been scientifically proven. Though, I am not disputing the Western Medicine but I am using this medium to inform people that African herbs are good and should not be looked down upon.

WHY DID YOU DECIDED TO GO INTO SPIRITUAL HEALING DOCTOR?

I saw the importance of it and I wanted to let my people here in Nigeria know that such problems can be cured and treated here that they don’t need to travel abroad for it. We must understand that before anything manifest in the physical, it has been sanctioned in the spiritual and what do is to ensure that most challenges people face in the area of health is tackled from the root, which is the spiritual angle.

Read more https://etimes.com.ng/africans-should-start-embracing-the-use-of-african-methods-to-solve-various-life-challenges/

(1) (Reply)

The Dredging The Lagos State Government Is Doing Is Killing The Environment / Panic As Ooni Of Ife Gets Stuck Inside The Elevator At A Lagos Hotel.watch Video / Kidnappers In Delta State Ask Wife To Prepare Rice And Serve Them Before Whiskin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.