Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,862 members, 7,838,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) (30827 Views)

Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / IMSU Final Year Student Who Was Shot Dead On Her Birthday,Buried Amid Tears.PICS / Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by zoba88: 10:43am On May 03, 2018
Raliat Sanni, who was gruesomely murdered and her headless body buried in a shallow grave in the altar of a cherubim and seraphim church in Ewekoro, has finally been laid to rest.

The burial, which took on Monday, April 30, at her 38, Ilupeju Street residence, Wasimi, near Abeokuta, Ogun State, South-west Nigeria, forced tears out of everyone, including her biological and foster children, numbering nine.

Her aged parents, Pa Hassan Adebola, 84 and 75-year old Madam Funmilayo Adebola, who could not witness the burial, both sobbed uncontrollably.

The bereaved mother of the slain Raliat intermittently asked, "How will I cater for these children at this age of mine, after retiring from active farming? It was Raliat that gave me life.

The children, whose ages range between four and 17, and just came back from school shortly before the rites of burial were performed, visibly expressed pains of losing such a caring mother, and reigned curses on those responsible for their travails.

Friends, siblings, peer and neighbors, present at the burial, to bid the victim good bye, were not left out of the seeming crying competition

It should be recalled that Tobiloba Ipinse, 37, founder of Holy Garden Christian Evangelical Church, a branch of Cherubim and Seraphim at Elebute area of Ewekoro, and the victim's lover, accused Shopeju Daniel, 42, of Oba Onimaju, also a Cherubim and Seraphim, at Egbado Junction, Itori, of masterminding the evil act.Tobiloba, had claimed innocence and accused Shopeju of orchestrating the killing, even as he affirmed that the dastardly act took place in his presence.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/lady-killed-at-cherubim-and-seraphim.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by zoba88: 10:44am On May 03, 2018

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by coolcatty: 10:48am On May 03, 2018
bugidon:
Ogun state!!! shocked

Thank God her head is still intact for the burial
Guy this is not funny one bit.

You really lack a good functioning compassionate heart.

So this is the thrash you could come up with after seeing the parent's picture.....you don't even have any iota of pity and sympathy for her kids....

sickoooo

@topic...the picture of her parents broke me...it is so sad.

May God grant them peace,love and fortitude to bear this loss...Amen

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:48am On May 03, 2018
So sad.

May God send destiny helpers and also comfort her family.

May her soul rest in perfect peace.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:51am On May 03, 2018
bugidon:
Ogun state!!! shocked
. Take this one first....

20 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by SARMAT: 10:53am On May 03, 2018
Rip my hrt goes out for those affected it is really a pity that humans can descend lower than beast... Spits

BUT YAR.IBAS MAK UNA TAKI STYLE REPENT NA embarassed ABI DEY uSE SKULL SWEAR FOR UNA. Y SkULL HERE SKULL THERE everyday undecided. Y are u people so attracted to skull esp OGUN cry

The moment I heard dead n ogun I knew instantly the skull will surely b missing lipsrsealed

OGUN AND RITUAL SKULL MINING shocked

I DEY SALUTE AFONJAHEADHUNTER!!!!

Iskander!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by IamD18: 10:58am On May 03, 2018
bugidon:
Ogun state!!! shocked
Thank God her head is still intact for the burial Afonja people!! May your soul rest in peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Vikkie14: 11:00am On May 03, 2018
bugidon:
Ogun state!!! shocked

Afonja people!!
May your soul rest in peace

10 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Vikkie14: 11:01am On May 03, 2018
SARMAT:
Rip my hrt goes out for those affected it us really a pity that humans can descend lower than beast... Spits

BUT YAR.IBAS MAK UNA TAKI STYLE REPENT NA embarassed ABI DEY uSE SKULL SWEAR FOR UNA. Y SkULL HERE SKULL THERE undecided. Y are u people so attracted to skull esp OGUN cry

OGUN AND RITUAL SKULL MINING shocked

I DEY SALUTE AFONJAHEADHUNTER!!!!

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 11:09am On May 03, 2018
by their fruit we shall know them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by 40ng: 11:10am On May 03, 2018
cry
Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by maryjan8(f): 11:11am On May 03, 2018
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by holluwai(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2018
Plain ridiculous
Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by CSTR1003: 11:13am On May 03, 2018
Just look at them.

Terribly poor people afflicted with demonism and wickedness .

3 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by elgramz: 11:14am On May 03, 2018
Was her head recovered? That's all I want to know. you can't trust these skull miners

4 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by fpeter(f): 11:15am On May 03, 2018
Friends, siblings, peer and neighbors, present at the burial, to bid the victim good bye, were not left out of the seeming crying competition

By force blogger, your head no correct at all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by babaireti(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2018
It shall never be well with this stupid and demonic religion called CHRISTIANITY

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Fahrenhite(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2018
We are our own enemy, not a state or country, not a tribe, not a religion and definitely not the devil. Just us humans, we are contaminated to the core.

I am shock to my bones marrow of how evil and tainted our heart is, everyone of us, we are all evil.

The fact that your evil side haven't manifest doesn't mean you are a good person irrespective of how many good things you have done.

If there is truly an ALMIGHTY God in heaven let him just command his angels to sound the trumpet just only once already.

I give up on humans.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by chillychill(f): 11:19am On May 03, 2018
cry Subhuhanallah...
Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by sotall(m): 11:21am On May 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:22am On May 03, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Reelmii: 11:23am On May 03, 2018
RIP to her though, and also a lesson to those keeping secret lovers especially with white garments churches... a word is enough for the wise remember that wen those lovers want to do dirty deals that will involve ritual they will not use any of their families o, na girlfriend and secret lovers them dey use...
Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by 36STATES: 11:23am On May 03, 2018
What do Yorubas do with their money?
You hardly see proper building in their villages.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Reelmii: 11:25am On May 03, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked
like husband like wife, everytime una go dey open mouth like who wan do head massage
Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:26am On May 03, 2018
bugidon:
Ogun state!!! shocked

Afonja people!!

same thinking from this end......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2018
Herbalists claiming to be prophets.
Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2018
May her poor soul find rest. And as for the murderers and anyone who done similar in the past, i wish them a slow painful death
Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2018
babaireti:
It shall never be well with this stupid and demonic religion called CHRISTIANITY
Who God has blessed no one can curse.

The unrighteous cannot stand in judgement against the righteous anyway.The curse abides with the acusser.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by demulepaul: 11:34am On May 03, 2018
bugidon:
Ogun state!!! shocked

Afonja people!!
whats this Lunaticc saying

Re: Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2018
afonja taking over from the Igbos.

Ogun state I hail o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill BDC Man After Snatching $80,000 (photo) / 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs / Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.