Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic (40434 Views)

Thugs Beat Seidu Oshiomhole, Edo Lawmakers-Elect / PDP Reacts To The Arrest Of Iniobong Essien, Akwa Ibom State Commissioner / Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by kunletiwo(m): 9:14pm On May 06, 2018
No pain, no gain grin
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by Olalan(m): 9:14pm On May 06, 2018
Not too good signs for the forthcoming elections

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by femo122: 9:16pm On May 06, 2018
Too bad
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 06, 2018
Good news come out of APC all over the country

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by Tofax: 9:23pm On May 06, 2018
KEVIND:
Breaking: Armed Bandits Kill 27 In Birnin Gwari, Kaduna

Barely one week after the massacre of local miners at Janruwa village, in Birnin-Gwari local government area of Kaduna state, 27 people were killed in another attack in Gwaska village on Saturday.
Daily Trust gathered that armed bandits from neighboring Zamfara state, encircled Gwaska up to Kuiga village around 2.30pm on Saturday shooting sporadically and killing people mostly children.
Our correspondent further gathered that the bandits completely burnt down the village of about 3,000 inhabitants and survivors mostly women are taking refuge at Doka district in the area.
Members of the local government under the umbrella of the Birnin Gwari Vanguards for Peace and Good Governace said "Most of those killed are volunteers that tried to defend the village and children that cannot escape the onslaught.
"The vigilantes informed us that the casualties will be more but promised to mobilized tomorrow for evacuation of more casualties.
"We would continue to appeal to authorities to take urgent steps to forestall further attacks and extinction of communities in Birnin-Gwari local government area of Kaduna State."
A reliable source who pleaded for anonymity for fear of being attacked confirmed the development.
He said, " The Gunmen are from Zamfara state axis attacking and shooting people mostly children. They also completely burnt down many houses in Gwaska village where they spent over three hours.
"The survivors escaped to Doka village and the injured ones have been taken to Birini Gwari hospital."
The Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Mukhtar Aliyu did not answer his call at the time of filing this report.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-armed-bandits-kill-27-in-birnin-gwari.html

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/267437-kaduna-attack-nigerian-army-to-station-permanent-battalion-in-birnin-gwari-el-rufai.html

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/05/06/27-feared-killed-as-armed-bandits-attack-kaduna/

Too much bloodshed in this country. God help Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by Tofax: 9:24pm On May 06, 2018
I pray for peace to reign in this country!
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by Stallion93(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2018
Still waiting for the graphic.something because all I see issa Criminal with Avocado head sweating out red red red sweat. Normal things that happen to.criminals
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by Tomoyayi(m): 9:25pm On May 06, 2018
Dem just start, dey never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by Trexnemesis(m): 9:28pm On May 06, 2018
God has rejected Buhuari.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by onatisi(m): 9:30pm On May 06, 2018
dis apc party don scatter scatter grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by djmosaino: 9:31pm On May 06, 2018
finaly01:
This is just the beginning ����
Where is he?
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by lonelydora: 9:33pm On May 06, 2018
We are getting there. Slowly but Surely
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by desmond2pk: 9:34pm On May 06, 2018
Apc has spiritual problem. The evil and violent spirit of buhari has been transferred to any member of. The party

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by whallheY(m): 9:35pm On May 06, 2018
Evablizin:
grin

If you want to live long stay away from APC,for God's wrath is kindled against them,i repeat stay clear zombies.

Demonic party,una never see something,this is just the beginning.

I don’t know when Nigerians senselessness will stop,when will you understand that be it any party in Nigeria they are all the same they just keep moving from party to party people swim to the party in power, stop judging a party judge the individuals, the party is just a name, if apc falls today same people will move to pdp that’s how it has always been and will always be,it is just as if our education is useless if we don’t understand this.

Nigeria needs a revolution, someone totally new and young, not all these old cargos ruling us over and over , I even heard Atiku is coming back wtf! Can’t we just move forward and try someone new? I taya for Naija o seriously

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by ud4u: 10:08pm On May 06, 2018
The evil that men do live with them, nemesis and I say nemesis
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 06, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Death in Delta
Beating in Imo
Riot in Osun
Blood in Akwa Ibom
Shooting in Rivers
Assault in Kaduna
Add ballot snatching and primary voting cancellations in Ekiti.

Yeye fharty grin
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by talk2percy(m): 10:17pm On May 06, 2018
grin grin this is clearly the year of political killings and breaking of heads!
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by SirBunky85(m): 10:28pm On May 06, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Death in Delta
Beating in Imo
Riot in Osun
Blood in Akwa Ibom
Shooting in Rivers
Assault in Kaduna
apc cant win d guber election in akwaibom,crossriver and delta.dey shud focus on ekiti by giving the ticket to segun oni cuz if dey manipulate the primaries in favour of fayemi,pdp will thrash dem
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by johnmartus(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2018
cheesy
Evablizin:
grin

If you want to live long stay away from APC,for God's wrath is kindled against them,i repeat stay clear zombies.

Demonic party,una never see something,this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by Buffalowings3(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2018
Good grin grin grin grin
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by ahamonyeka(m): 10:33pm On May 06, 2018
one of the results of been a politician.
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by asobo: 10:43pm On May 06, 2018
ArmedRobber:
but why is that apc Congress in opposition stronghold is been marred with violence??

I know pdp has hand in instigating violence by sponsoring thugs to disrupt apc ward congress
I guess Bauchi(Ningi local government) is also a PDP stronghold. Pls it's high time you start using your brain, a 0.1% of it will be of great help to you.
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by Aldebaran(m): 10:44pm On May 06, 2018
Politics, a dirty game

Survival of the fittest grin
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by Mouthpis(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2018
And the head come be like half cooked moi moi.

Anyway, let the confusion continue.

Satanic party.
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by Wizaugpet(m): 11:06pm On May 06, 2018
finaly01:
This is just the beginning ����
grin grin grin I just wish u could preserve ur Life like u did to this News Paper... undecided
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by Wizaugpet(m): 11:13pm On May 06, 2018
While trying to eradicate Cultism,
Our politicians who are supposed to make this country a better place continue Sponsoring Cultists and give them Thugging jobs, whereas, there are Polices, SAS's, Mopols, etc every jungle...
Our Politicians are our Problem in this country, and until Philosophers becomes kings, and Kings Philosophers, a society can never be better...
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2018
you never see something.
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by Buikechukwu35(m): 11:54pm On May 06, 2018
I wish is buhari
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by tit(f): 12:07am On May 07, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

stain that broom with blood!
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by Sagay212: 12:15am On May 07, 2018
They will all kill themselves before 2018. They will go and contest elections in their graves
Re: Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic by donqx: 2:49am On May 07, 2018
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims / Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.