Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,854 members, 7,848,465 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos (39402 Views)

Peter Okoye Popularly Known As MR P Flaunts His Shoe Closet In New Photo / Mompha Continues To Shade Hushpuppi As He Show Off His Expensive Closet&Car Keys / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by QTEST007(m): 8:13am On May 09, 2018
OH YEAH! its SHOWbusiness
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by yosmen: 8:15am On May 09, 2018
who are your business partners? friends or maga
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by Diso60090(m): 8:18am On May 09, 2018
mikejj:
i can c something like leg chain..at d last pix abi na my eye.....dem mama soldier

You get problem with am?
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by MrMystrO(m): 8:20am On May 09, 2018
decatalyst:
We know you guys are doing fine but I don't think it is

cool to rub it into people's face jare undecided

Bro, i hope you know he Posted this on his PERSONAL instagram account and Not on Nairaland? Don't allow Bloggers use you bros.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by pemiakd: 8:23am On May 09, 2018
Which one Dey his leg, leg chain abi Wetin?
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by martineverest(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2018
BleSSedMee:
This is what mature men do yeah

Show off their closets. Issokay...
later he will claim he s not in his 20s
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by Awoo88: 8:25am On May 09, 2018
Memphis357:
The only walk in closet I respect soooooo much is Ghost from Power Tv series.
That character I like so much except his past will not let him be. Waiting for June 1
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by martineverest(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2018
mokaflex:
Yes I believe we get there, importantly I'm not ashamed of my walk in closet.
I BELIEVE
i like ur self esteem

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by martineverest(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2018
MrMystrO:

Bro, i hope you know he Posted this on his PERSONAL instagram account and Not on Nairaland? Don't allow Bloggers use you bros.
his instagram has so many followers too..he is rubbing it on ther faces
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by BanevsJoker(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2018
BleSSedMee:
This is what mature men do yeah

Show off their closets. Issokay...
He wants to be in his 20s.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by abbaapple: 8:34am On May 09, 2018
mokaflex:
I BELIEVE

angry

Spits

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by MrMystrO(m): 8:35am On May 09, 2018
martineverest:
his instagram has so many followers too..he is rubbing it on ther faces

Do you have a facebook account? Don't you post pictures on your fb or IG when you feel like? And why shouldn't they do the same or are they not human beings too?

Secondly, dont you think the people who WILLINGLY followed him did so because they are fans and want to see more of his activities? I don't think you willingly follow someone on instagram whom you don't want to see pictures of.. Just accept it, Timaya Did Nothing wrong. Nairaland did by Posting His picture on a Wednesday morning just to Drive traffic. I believe you're Rational and so u can understand this.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by Abudu2000(m): 8:38am On May 09, 2018
mokaflex:
I BELIEVE
really bru
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by gare(f): 8:40am On May 09, 2018
mokaflex:
I BELIEVE

ONE VASELINE CREW SPOTTED grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by Abudu2000(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2018
clefstone:
music obviously pays more than acting in naija. Never seen a male actor post a pic of his crib. The female ones dey try sha but how those ones make their money is story for another day
lol, I tink KOK has the Bess ride among nollywood actors, a Camry muscle.... grin grin
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by martineverest(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2018
MrMystrO:

Do you have a facebook account? Don't you post pictures on your fb or IG when you feel like? And why shouldn't they do the same or are they not human beings too?

Secondly, dont you think the people who WILLINGLY followed him did so because they are fans and want to see more of his activities? I don't think you willingly follow someone on instagram whom you don't want to see pictures of.. Just accept it, Timaya Did Nothing wrong. Nairaland did by Posting His picture on a Wednesday morning just to Drive traffic. I believe you're Rational and so u can understand this.
get the logic....the dude wanted to show OFf his closet for bloggers to post
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by Sagay212: 8:47am On May 09, 2018
Closet doesnt look nice and organised
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by MrMystrO(m): 8:48am On May 09, 2018
martineverest:
get the logic....the dude wanted to show OFf his closet for bloggers to post

Because?? It will bring him money??

Well.. Whatever floats your boat.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by Nobody: 8:57am On May 09, 2018
Funny enough, plenty people dig this dude vibe
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2018
I believe u Timaya
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by orbit28645(m): 9:19am On May 09, 2018
mokaflex:
I BELIEVE
hahahaaaahaahahahha
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by Charlesdonald(m): 9:21am On May 09, 2018
mokaflex:
I BELIEVE
maka why
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by Sezua(m): 9:23am On May 09, 2018
mokaflex:
I BELIEVE
Only you two containers of vaseline.
Take am easy oh.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by wink2015(m): 9:42am On May 09, 2018
AFRICAN AYATOLLAH KHAMENI!
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by Macmoni(m): 9:47am On May 09, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
no mind am, I'm not in my 20's my foot....
Small boy
oga make Una show Una closet too u dey for nl dey make noise
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by talk2percy(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2018
All I see is someone that started from nothing and now has everything that money can buy. From a plantain seller to a plantain buyer
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by nikkypearl(f): 9:57am On May 09, 2018
mokaflex:
I BELIEVE
this is crawl-in closet grin grin
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by Shedrack777: 10:20am On May 09, 2018
BedLam:
That's how singers make money now ? Wow. Iyanya should be the richest musician then.

I raise yanch for you!
stop Raising Yansh for Because I'm Not Gay
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by erico2k2(m): 10:20am On May 09, 2018
mokaflex:
I BELIEVE
bross what happened to your bed cover!
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by clefstone(m): 10:21am On May 09, 2018
Abudu2000:
lol, I tink KOK has the Bess ride among nollywood actors, a Camry muscle.... grin grin
you r a wicked person
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos by Sofrosh(f): 10:22am On May 09, 2018
Macgreat:
I like " We don't Need Friends, we need business partners"

Go download CHANGE by NASTY-C

Thank me later wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's Sunday Photo (lovely) / Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) / Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.