Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,285 members, 7,839,411 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Kenny Blaq in love - Woos Ghanian Singer Adina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenny Blaq in love - Woos Ghanian Singer Adina (967 Views)

Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle / "I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide / The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenny Blaq in love - Woos Ghanian Singer Adina by oyoyoyo: 1:52pm On May 09, 2018
Kenny Blaq tried to woo Adina, Ghanaian-South African singer, songwriter and actress at an Easter event in Ghana.

He started by saying "You look amazing and I've been trying to say this for... This is my third time seeing you and there's something I always want to tell you because each time I see you,
You come into my heart like an African thunderstorm,
I thought you were a queen mistress until you came to the navel of my soul.
I wanna be that black boy that will take care [inaudible],
You don't need to be queen mistress because things [inaudible],
Baby I'm down on my knees, I wanna hold your hand and I wanna ask you baby, ..."

Watch the video to see what he asked her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JNTxp7A0-8

Re: Kenny Blaq in love - Woos Ghanian Singer Adina by oyoyoyo: 1:53pm On May 09, 2018
watch the full video

(1) (Reply)

Actress Adeniyi Johnson Loses Sister To The Cold Hands Of Death / Quilox Boss Shina Peller’s Cologne Collection Is Quite A Lot / Kylie Jenner Puts Her Sizzling Post-baby Body On Display As She Steps Out With B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.