Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Health Is Wealth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Is Wealth (296 Views)

Please Help A Sister!!!! My Health Is Deteriorating / Health Is Wealth / Health Is Wealth: Herbal Products All The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Is Wealth by Patrickraphea21: 11:34am On May 10, 2018
Don't be the one to say you hear say...
Don't be the one to carry the testimony around...
Don't be the doubting Thomas for too long.

Be the Testimony yourself.. Save yourself alot of money and doctor say doctor no say
Hurry now!!! Stop keeping your illness as a secret or pampering it with doctors prescriptions
Do yourself the favour and cure yourself..yes I said it CURE !

Just one call... 08103040333. And one seminar so you can hear peoples testimony for yourself
This Saturday 12 noon at ikeja GRA Number 11 Max international(Say from Rapheal my staff ID is 768466- ask of Mrs Anne Turnbull)

Are you a person or you know anybody with any of this illness and you have been looking for a good medication for it
HYPERTENSION
HEART DISEASE AND STROKE
CATARACT & GLAUCOMA
ALZHEIMER AND MEMORY LOSS
MALE AND FEMALE INFERTILITY
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
DIABETES MELLITUS
KIDNEY DISEASE
OSTEOARTHRITIS
HIGH CHOLESTEROL
CANCER
HEPATITIS B/C
GASTRITIS (STOMACH ULCERS)
ASTHMA
CHRONIC FATIGUE
SICKLE CELL SKIN .. SKIN CONDITION AND
WOUND HEALING and many more

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk Nutrition / NAFDAC: CPC Commends Agency For Checking Codeine Abuse / IGP: Could He Be Suffering From Progressive SNHL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.