Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,974 members, 7,845,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Why Do Women Sit Back & Wait For Their Husband To Be The One To Make Sex Moves - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Women Sit Back & Wait For Their Husband To Be The One To Make Sex Moves (633 Views)

Indonesia Set To Make Sex Outside Marriage Punishable By Jail / Why Do People Wait Till January Of Every Year To Make Resolutions? / A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Sit Back & Wait For Their Husband To Be The One To Make Sex Moves by dailystar: 3:34pm On May 16, 2018
Must Read : Why Do Women Sit back & Wait For Their Husband To Make Move Fo Sex, Even When It Obvious They Need It More than Him? Answers pls. Married Women . Teach the Single ladies.

Derby Frankson writes: In my own biase,
I think men are selfish.
They get it wen they want it,
Most times wen the woman makes the first move and the men are not in the mood, they easily blame it on work or life pressure.
Now women are very sensitive, once they’ve been turned down once, they tend not to ever make the move again.
It dents our sexual ego.
We just wait for the man, wenever they want it… since we r to submit, we give in.
And even wen we are not in the mood, we conjur it.
Period.

READ OTHER PEOPLES OPINION HERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/hilarious-read-why-do-women-sit-back-wait-for-their-husband-to-makee-move-fo-sex-even-when-it-obvious-they-need-it-more-than-him/

Re: Why Do Women Sit Back & Wait For Their Husband To Be The One To Make Sex Moves by meobizy(f): 4:02pm On May 16, 2018
I will answer only when this hits front page.
Re: Why Do Women Sit Back & Wait For Their Husband To Be The One To Make Sex Moves by hisgrace090: 5:03pm On May 16, 2018
I don't need to come to your place again when you're always on my door knocking to be received.

Women will ask for it the day men will hold themselves a bits.

Women become anoid once the jammed the no sex before marriage type of men, and claim no sex before marriage when they come across men that demand for it.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel At The Bank / Offering Exceptionally Low Shipping Rates / Gotv Slashes MAX Bouquet Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.