Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,577 members, 7,840,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

OBJ Spent $3.7b NOT £16billion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Spent $3.7b NOT £16billion. (616 Views)

We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila / EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala / Gboyega Oyetola Presents N152.7b 2019 Osun Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBJ Spent $3.7b NOT £16billion. by edunwosu(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2018
#FactsAreFacts.
Re: 16b Spent By OBJ on Power Projects. - Chidi Cali

1] Only $3.7b was disbursed from $10B budgeted for Power within the period.

2] The Balance of $6.3b was kept in an escrow account at CBN, according to Yar'dua's Panels.

3] Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) independently confirmed this. Note, CBN had some of their staff in the Yar'dua's probe panel.

4] OBJ's Book, "My Watch", chapters 41 to 43 and 47 gave an elaborate explanation to this.

Buhari has little information about the past Govts as he never bothered to read 'Hand-over Notes'. His factual deficient aides and personal bitterness will mess him up the more.

Buhari attacking OBJ when he has little facts about the Power projects may be the last nail to his political coffin.
OBJ is not loved that much by his base, the South West, but sympathy will swell to his side, as Nigerians will for the first time know that the $16b spending on Power was bogus.

OBJ spent $3.7b NOT £16billion.

My Name is Chidi Cali. I am an expert in bursting lies.

3 Likes

Re: OBJ Spent $3.7b NOT £16billion. by MaziOmenuko: 8:59am On May 23, 2018
Do you have softcopy or screen grabs of the pages on OBJ's book where he elaborated on it? You can post it here or better still, a page on the report of the Yaradua's panel. Been searching for it all day but can't find it.
Re: OBJ Spent $3.7b NOT £16billion. by weyreypey: 9:03am On May 23, 2018
cool
Re: OBJ Spent $3.7b NOT £16billion. by CodeTemplar: 9:16am On May 23, 2018
Buhari is only after 2019.

2 Likes

Re: OBJ Spent $3.7b NOT £16billion. by eleko1: 9:24am On May 23, 2018
sad sad may God deliver us from confused pipu. Calculator nor dey cost oo
Re: OBJ Spent $3.7b NOT £16billion. by Kundagarten: 9:28am On May 23, 2018
Every political observer knows Obj spent $3bill only, Buhari is only being mischievous.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Spent $3.7b NOT £16billion. by magoo10(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2018
Buhari have not read any book nor given intellectual lectures since he retired to his local trade of cattle rearing how do you expect him to be aware of all these.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Spent $3.7b NOT £16billion. by HtwoOw: 9:31am On May 23, 2018
LOLOL

Then they'd call other people defenders

1 Like

Re: OBJ Spent $3.7b NOT £16billion. by front2line: 9:32am On May 23, 2018
edunwosu:
#FactsAreFacts.
Re: 16b Spent By OBJ on Power Projects. - Chidi Cali

1] Only $3.7b was disbursed from $10B budgeted for Power within the period.

2] The Balance of $6.3b was kept in an escrow account at CBN, according to Yar'dua's Panels.

3] Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) independently confirmed this. Note, CBN had some of their staff in the Yar'dua's probe panel.

4] OBJ's Book, "My Watch", chapters 41 to 43 and 47 gave an elaborate explanation to this.

Buhari has little information about the past Govts as he never bothered to read 'Hand-over Notes'. His factual deficient aides and personal bitterness will mess him up the more.

Buhari attacking OBJ when he has little facts about the Power projects may be the last nail to his political coffin.
OBJ is not loved that much by his base, the South West, but sympathy will swell to his side, as Nigerians will for the first time know that the $16b spending on Power was bogus.

OBJ spent $3.7b NOT £16billion.

My Name is Chidi Cali. I am an expert in bursting lies.

If there is anything Igbos are known for on NL it is collaborating evil n lies. I do not expect any less from any bigoted soul from the yeast side. I will rather wait to read from sensible people not from any senile Igbo.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Spent $3.7b NOT £16billion. by Omololu007(m): 9:40am On May 23, 2018
front2line:

If there is anything Igbos are known for on NL it is collaborating evil n lies. I do not expect any less from any bigoted soul from the yeast side. I will rather wait to read from sensible people not from any senile Igbo.

the guy is right, he didn't spend up to $4b on power

1 Like

Re: OBJ Spent $3.7b NOT £16billion. by edunwosu(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2018
front2line:

Is that all you got..... Buhari zombie..... Try harder next time.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Spent $3.7b NOT £16billion. by mikhe2(m): 11:26am On May 23, 2018
Buhari is too desperate for 2019 election. Anyway na e last tenure be dis for Aso rock before fly go gather e mouth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC National Convention: Full List Of Positions, Zoning Arrangement / Fayose Says President Is Too Old To Run In 2019 / Buhari Has Lost Support In Southern Nigeria, Only “ignorant North” Supports Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.