Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,319 members, 7,842,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Can't Access My Instagram Account - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Can't Access My Instagram Account (10836 Views)

Did Two Factor Authentication On Facebook, Now I Can't Access My Account / See What My Instagram Account Is Showing, What Should I Do? / Please Help,i Can't Access Olx With Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
Savagr:
no worry πŸ™πŸ˜‚
It's part of my weird behaviours, liking every post I go through on social media

If you say so. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by Savagr(m): 6:50pm On May 04, 2023
Boss folake4u good evening,
I just dey go through your diary and I was wowed. Keep it up Ma πŸ‘πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 7:03pm On May 04, 2023
Savagr:
Boss folake4u good evening,
I just dey go through your diary and I was wowed. Keep it up Ma πŸ‘πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ

Lmao. Wahala. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by Savagr(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2023
folake4u:

Lmao. Wahala. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Abeg no quit writing this diary πŸ™
E dey give me joy
From NLS Diary to NYSC and now The saffron diary.
I suppose subscribe for your stories if to say na Twitter I deyπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 8:43pm On May 04, 2023
Savagr:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Abeg no quit writing this diary πŸ™
E dey give me joy
From NLS Diary to NYSC and now The saffron diary.
I suppose subscribe for your stories if to say na Twitter I deyπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘

Oshey subscriber. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'd try not to quit writing. It can be tiring atimes. Thank you for your kind words though.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2023
Noooooooo
Please don't stop writing o, its because of you and auto's section I come on nairaland every morning after checking news update straight to followed topics and scroll till your diaries abegπŸ™πŸ™
folake4u:

Oshey subscriber. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'd try not to quit writing. It can be tiring atimes. Thank you for your kind words though.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 1:41pm On May 14, 2023
marvellously:
πŸ™πŸ™

Hello!

I saw your mention. It is perfectly normal for Faculties of Law to rush final year students in readiness for the next set of NLS entrants. My set experienced it too, same with the previous one. This is because all Faculties of Law need to submit the names of students to NLS beforehand and they wont be denied admission.

The set after mine recently graduated (March or April) and there was delay in the school sending names to NLS and now they're stuck. This means that no fresh graduate from my school attended NLS this year. They'd join your set.
The ones from my school currently doing NLS are backlog students.

So it's good your school is rushing you now. Suffer now and enjoy later.

Cheers.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 6:47am On May 15, 2023
Wawu
Its alright and please don't forget what we discussed. I'll send you a pm to that effect
folake4u:

Hello!

I saw your mention. It is perfectly normal for Faculties of Law to rush final year students in readiness for the next set of NLS entrants. My set experienced it too, same with the previous one. This is because all Faculties of Law need to submit the names of students to NLS beforehand and they wont be denied admission.

The set after mine recently graduated (March or April) and there was delay in the school sending names to NLS and now they're stuck. This means that no fresh graduate from my school attended NLS this year. They'd join your set.
The ones from my school currently doing NLS are backlog students.

So it's good your school is rushing you now. Suffer now and enjoy later.

Cheers.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 7:24am On May 15, 2023
marvellously:
Wawu
Its alright and please don't forget what we discussed. I'll send you a pm to that effect

You seriously don't listen.

There's no need to send me a PM. Wait till NLS brings out admission!
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by doggedfighter(f): 7:26am On May 15, 2023
folake4u:

You and your colleagues have coconut heads grin
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 8:26am On May 15, 2023
doggedfighter:

You and your colleagues have coconut heads grin

I just tire oh. He dey worry.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2023
Aright ma'amπŸ™Œ
folake4u:

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2023
Aright I'll chill until then
folake4u:

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
marvellously:
Aright I'll chill until then

Howfa. Have you registered for Law School now?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Still waiting for my uni to send our results to NLs but the lady at the faculty office ehen I approached her yesterday said they have sent our names already tho
folake4u:

Howfa. Have you registered for Law School now?
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
marvellously:
Still waiting for my uni to send our results to NLs but the lady at the faculty office ehen I approached her yesterday said they have sent our names already tho

Okay then.

My person that does the posting said I should compile names, and I have to send it really soon.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
My school is slow and its infuriating like I am confused on so many things but I am chill, I even joined an NLS preparatory WhatsApp group and they are just talking jargons thereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
folake4u:

Okay then.

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
marvellously:
My school is slow and its infuriating like I am confused on so many things but I am chill, I even joined an NLS preparatory WhatsApp group and they are just talking jargons thereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

Pele.

The earlier the better sha.

NLS preparatory class? Lmao. Make una calm down abeg.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 12:11am On Aug 17, 2023
Don't mind them
folake4u:

Pele.

The earlier the better sha.

NLS preparatory class? Lmao. Make una calm down abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
marvellously:
Don't mind them

Good to hear you've registered for NLS. kiss
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2023
Yeah and I have collected my certificate and everything from my uni pheew
folake4u:

Good to hear you've registered for NLS. kiss
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2023
marvellously:
Yeah and I have collected my certificate and everything from my uni pheew

Nice one.

Are you still interested in the NLS Abuja posting? The person said it's not free sha.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lol I knew it was not free nauπŸ˜‚.
I am interested but someone who knows a certain someone that headed NLS ( Nigeria) already sent my name. But I'll ask around from friends.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
marvellously:
I am interested but someone who knows a certain someone that headed NLS ( Nigeria) already sent my name. But I'll ask around from friends.

Alright then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by simplepee(f): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
folake4u:

If you say so. smiley
Check pm, lahorπŸ™
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
simplepee:
Check pm, lahorπŸ™

I don reply.
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2023
Persephone1 the stew wey you dey cook for that your last diary entry though. grin
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2023
Gloriousgbola

https://ngl/diaryland2023.

I don't know why the .link after the ngl keeps disappearing.

What can I do
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by GloriousGbola: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2023
folake4u:
Gloriousgbola

https://ngl/diaryland2023.

I don't know why the .link after the ngl keeps disappearing.

What can I do

seems to be from nairaland. trunkcating link

.link_

Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2023
GloriousGbola:

seems to be from nairaland. trunkcating link

.link_

Kai. What can I do about it?
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by folake4u(f): 2:45pm On Jan 27
marvellously:

Howfa. Did you get your desired Law School campus?
Re: I Can't Access My Instagram Account by marvellously(m): 9:45pm On Feb 24
Walai I am just seeing your message now. Like I don't even come here anymore because of time. Can we talk on WhatsApp?
I dey bagauda like this!!

folake4u:

Howfa. Did you get your desired Law School campus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Switching From HTTP To HTTPS / Lists Of Exam Expo Site / How To Send Free Messages On MTN SIM Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.