Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,908 members, 7,841,438 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Academic Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Academic Writer (525 Views)

Academic Writer / Experienced academic writer needed immediately / Academic Writer Urgently Needed: Qualification MA Or Msc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Academic Writer by LadyDera(f): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2018
Do you need help with your undergraduate or Msc project, you can contact me and i will be happy to help you write a well researched plagirarism free project. if you also need a rewrite done on your project, I will be happy to help.
Contact me via Whatsapp or call at 08169480727 or email me at derapretty@gmail.com
Re: Academic Writer by LadyDera(f): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
You should ensure to have the best rewrite and Academic work from the best hands. Contact me today to have just that delivered to you efficiently
Re: Academic Writer by LadyDera(f): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Avail yourself of these opportunities, you can contact me for a view of previous completed projects and testimonialls
Re: Academic Writer by iamclime(m): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hello Comrade-at-research! Put your contact details in your signature. You'll increase your visibility that way. Let me know if you wish to learn data analysis using SPSS. I also offer research consulting services, including instrumentation and design. Peace.
Re: Academic Writer by LadyDera(f): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Thank you so much, But i am also quite certified in SPSS data Analysis as well
Re: Academic Writer by LadyDera(f): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Have your project absolutely proofread, Paraphrased and analyzed. We are determined to help you achieve the best grade. We also offer services of prepping you for your defence, if so desired, Call or whatsapp 08169480727 or send me an email at derapretty@gmail.com
Re: Academic Writer by iamclime(m): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Very nice! We may collaborate someday, somehow. Keep writing!

1 Like

Re: Academic Writer by LadyDera(f): 9:04am On Jun 26, 2018
iamclime:
Very nice! We may collaborate someday, somehow. Keep writing!
Yes, we might, thank you very much
Re: Academic Writer by LadyDera(f): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
There's just so much you can so when you join the winning thread. DM me today grin

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Teachers Needed. / Secretary Needed At Kwese Head Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.