Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,109 members, 7,852,756 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married (2702 Views)

Rapper, Eve Flaunts Baby Bump Days Ahead Of Her Due Date / Maximillion Cooper And Rapper Eve Expecting Their First Child / See Why Fans Of Nicki Minaj Released Nude Photos Of Rapper Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by Mcoutureankara(f): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Rapper Eve never thought she’d be a wife before she met her husband Maximillion Cooper.

The Who’s That Girl hitmaker started dating the British entrepreneur in 2010 and they wedded four years later, but now Eve explains that just before she met her man she had come to terms with the idea of never marrying.

she said on her U.S. chat show The Talk on Thursday (05Jul18).

“I kind of was like, ‘I guess I’m never going to get married’,”
“My mother even said to me once, ‘Well, not everyone is meant to get married’, and I was like, ‘OK cool, I guess I’ll just be dating for the rest of my life’.”
“I honestly was OK with it,” she added. “I was like, ‘It is what it is. It might not be for everyone. And then I met Max and I was like, ‘Oh, OK’.”

“I’ve never been in a relationship with a man in this way and I always say it’s my grown-up relationship,” she said in March (18). “We just love each other and support each other and I’ve never had that before, and I can’t wait to have a baby so I can feel that love.”

“I’m not romantic, but I’m gonna get better,” she said in December (17). “When we were first dating, one of our first big trips away, he took me to China, he took me to the Great Wall. The reason why he did that was because one morning, I woke up and said to him, ‘Oh my God, I just had the best dream, I was… on top of the Great Wall!’
“He was like, ‘OK…’ and a few months later, that was our trip. He took me away. He’s good.”

The couple celebrated their wedding anniversary June last month . Eve wrote this on her instagram page;

therealeve #happyanniversary baby!!! Can’t believe it’s been 4 years!! We’ve already been through a lifetime of adventures and can’t wait to go through a life time more!!!!
@mrgumball3000 I love you @mrgumball3000 #mrscooper

Source;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/07/08/rapper-eve-i-didnt-think-i-would-ever-get-married/

cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by weyreypey: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by pyyxxaro: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ruff Ryders' first lady

EV.E cool

My boooo b4 b4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Ruff Ryders' first lady

EV.E cool

My boooo b4 b4

Indomie generation won't know her nor ruff ryders.

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by Bluezy13(m): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
iAudio:

Indomie generation won't know her nor ruff ryders.

That thing used to be our bolonbolo (balloon) nah.

It used to be long and milky transparent.

My elder bro once told me it comes in a sachet and the sachet one used to be clean and round like rubber band.
We used to pick it from uncle Tom's backyard window sha, any time sister Felicia or her friend visited uncle Tom.
I still wonderful why she was always crying like a cry cry baby.
Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by cassidy1996(m): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
one of my greatest female rapper's

1 Like

Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by kmaster007: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
old mama youngy
Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by Dreyl(m): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Happy married life to them.
Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by wayne4loan: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
shocked
My crush that year
Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by pemiakd: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
God's time is d best.

The indomie generation will find it difficult to comment here. Lol
Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by Rosebloom: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
Whenever I hear Eve... even Adam own... I remember "who 's that girrrl? "

Queen Latifah too
Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by sacajawea: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
pemiakd:
God's time is d best.

The indomie generation will find it difficult to comment here. Lol
Cmon eve of when?
it's not that old na
Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by musicwriter(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
cassidy1996:
one of my greatest female rapper's

She's the only female rapper I listen to. If you know other good female rapper or rappers, let me know.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by LushGreenz: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Whatchya niggas want ... can't touch! kiss
Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by nonen(m): 12:58am On Jul 09, 2018
musicwriter:

She's the only female rapper I listen to. If you know other good female rapper or rappers, let me know.

You probably need to listen to more rap music. Eve is good and I love her rap flow, but there are other great and better rappers. We have great rappers like Queen B(Lil Kim), McLyte, Lauryn Hill, Foxy Brown, Lady of Rage. Whether they're better than Eve-olution is subject for another conversation.
Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by KingLennon(m): 4:07am On Jul 09, 2018
The best female emcee that year. Eve made other female artist believe in theirselves...

1 Like

Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by KingLennon(m): 4:09am On Jul 09, 2018
musicwriter:

Rapsody. My best female emcee....
Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by phemmyfour: 6:20am On Jul 09, 2018
Ruff Ruff Ruff Ryders!

Yo, yo, yo

They wanna know

Who's that girl?
(La, la, la)

Eve's that girl
(La, la, la)
Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by AlPeter: 6:22am On Jul 09, 2018
you can take a nigger off the streets but you can't take the streets off the nigger. see the way Eve still look like a gangster mistress beside the man. tthat third pics nah die
Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by phemmyfour: 6:22am On Jul 09, 2018
musicwriter:

before her we had lil kim, Foxy brown, Queen Patra: The Queen of the pack
Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by cassidy1996(m): 7:27am On Jul 09, 2018
musicwriter:

i feel you bro, she good at what she does
Re: Rapper Eve: I Didn’t Think I Would Ever Get Married by Chiblessing(f): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2018
nonen:

You probably need to listen to more rap music. Eve is good and I love her rap flow, but there are other great and better rappers. We have great rappers like Queen B(Lil Kim), McLyte, Lauryn Hill, Foxy Brown, Lady of Rage. Whether they're better than Eve-olution is subject for another conversation.
You mentioned olden day rappers. Talk about the modern ones.

(1) (Reply)

“my B00bs Are Still STANDING ‘cos I Don’t Allow My ‘customers’ To Mash Them Duri / Davido's Wife Chioma Family [mum & Sisters] & In-laws - Net Worth, Cars / 8months after, Davido Enters Nigeria In A Low Key, Club With Zlatan And The Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.