Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,868 members, 7,848,523 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

I Will Resign If Anyone Can Prove God Exists -President Duterte - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Will Resign If Anyone Can Prove God Exists -President Duterte (801 Views)

The CBN Is An Evidence That No God Exists / meth: President Duterte Wiped Off Thousands Of Drug Lords In Philippines / Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Resign If Anyone Can Prove God Exists -President Duterte by Ritzy10(f): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2018
‘If any one can go to heaven, talk to God, and take a selfie – I will resign.’
President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte has offered to resign if anyone can take a selfie with God to prove he exists. His comments came just days after he called God “stupid”.
The latest outburst shows Duterte, aged 73, increasingly at odds with the Church in which he was raised and to which most Filipinos belong.
In the last few days, Duterte has also said he does not like the “creeping influence” of the Catholic Church. In addition, his presidential spokesman has accused the Church of working with Communist rebels to overthrow the government in the Philippines. The spokesman said the Church “sometimes runs counter to what the government believes to be good for the people, at least in this temporal life”.
In his latest speech on Saturday at the inauguration of the Malayan colleges in Mindanao, Duterte invited everyone “to become agents of hope and catalysts of progress”.
He urged all sectors of our society to keep supporting his administration’s development agenda, especially in pursuits that would educate our young and empower more Filipinos, and his government’s ongoing campaign against illegal drugs and criminality.
“This will be helpful in ridding ourselves of the social ills that have shackled our growth and hindered our country from achieving its full potential.”
After describing his own progress through the education system and then his career in law and politics, he said he believed in God, but did not believe in a God who intervenes in the world.

Read More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-will-resign-if-anyone-can-prove-god-exists-philippines-president/

Re: I Will Resign If Anyone Can Prove God Exists -President Duterte by Ritzy10(f): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2018
Ritzy10:
‘If any one can go to heaven, talk to God, and take a selfie – I will resign.’
President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte has offered to resign if anyone can take a selfie with God to prove he exists. His comments came just days after he called God “stupid”.
The latest outburst shows Duterte, aged 73, increasingly at odds with the Church in which he was raised and to which most Filipinos belong.
In the last few days, Duterte has also said he does not like the “creeping influence” of the Catholic Church. In addition, his presidential spokesman has accused the Church of working with Communist rebels to overthrow the government in the Philippines. The spokesman said the Church “sometimes runs counter to what the government believes to be good for the people, at least in this temporal life”.
In his latest speech on Saturday at the inauguration of the Malayan colleges in Mindanao, Duterte invited everyone “to become agents of hope and catalysts of progress”.
He urged all sectors of our society to keep supporting his administration’s development agenda, especially in pursuits that would educate our young and empower more Filipinos, and his government’s ongoing campaign against illegal drugs and criminality.
“This will be helpful in ridding ourselves of the social ills that have shackled our growth and hindered our country from achieving its full potential.”
After describing his own progress through the education system and then his career in law and politics, he said he believed in God, but did not believe in a God who intervenes in the world.

Read More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-will-resign-if-anyone-can-prove-god-exists-philippines-president/
Re: I Will Resign If Anyone Can Prove God Exists -President Duterte by Ritzy10(f): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2018
End Time Is Here
Re: I Will Resign If Anyone Can Prove God Exists -President Duterte by Blackfire(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2018
An Atheist a president of a country dominated by Catholics...

Pls wake me up.

1 Like

Re: I Will Resign If Anyone Can Prove God Exists -President Duterte by Ritzy10(f): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Blackfire:
An Atheist a president of a country dominated by Catholics...

Pls wake me up.

Goodmorning
Re: I Will Resign If Anyone Can Prove God Exists -President Duterte by LexngtonSteele: 5:48am On Jul 11, 2018
This guy is crazy...but i like him grin

It's a valid challenge, let's see who can provide evidence without ranting

1 Like

Re: I Will Resign If Anyone Can Prove God Exists -President Duterte by enoch273: 6:21am On Jul 11, 2018
I will also resign if anyone can prove to me you actually ve a brain angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Resign If Anyone Can Prove God Exists -President Duterte by Ritzy10(f): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2018
LexngtonSteele:
This guy is crazy...but i like him grin

It's a valid challenge, let's see who can provide evidence without ranting
Huh??
Re: I Will Resign If Anyone Can Prove God Exists -President Duterte by Ritzy10(f): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2018
enoch273:
I will also resign if anyone can prove to me you actually ve a brain angry
Chisos
Re: I Will Resign If Anyone Can Prove God Exists -President Duterte by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2018
this man craze pass wetin I no sabi

But even if they prove it he'll look for excuse grin
Re: I Will Resign If Anyone Can Prove God Exists -President Duterte by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2018

Re: I Will Resign If Anyone Can Prove God Exists -President Duterte by Ritzy10(f): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
kaluxy007:

I'm telling you

(1) (Reply)

17 Year Old Girl Shot To Death Then Set Ablaze By Her Ex Boyfriend (photo) / Operation Sharan Daji: Troops Kill 20 Bandits, Arrest 21 In Zamfara / A Soldier Mourns Five Military Friends Today [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.