Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,608 members, 7,840,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

How Can I Get My Waec GCE Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Get My Waec GCE Certificate (976 Views)

Waec GCE Certificate Enquiry / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / WAEC GCE Result 2017 Is Out, 26% Passed | See How To Check Result Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Waec GCE Certificate by srrrr(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2018
We were asked to provide our Waec certificate for 300L clearance. I did my 100L clearance with the Waec result print out, because I was told that the certificate wasn't ready at that time.
I wrote GCE 2014 at Delta state. Where can I get the certificate (waec office, Asaba or the school I wrote the exam) and how's the process. Most of my classmates wrote the normal may/June waec and they told me they took theirs from the school they wrote the exam, but since mine is GCE should I follow the same process.
Should I call the waec office and ask? (I dont even have their phone number)
how much will I pay to get it?
how long will it take to process it?

I was told the school was serious about the clearance. School is on section and exam is nearby. I can't travel to Delta state and then they'll tell me that I have to wait for 2 days or a week to look for the certificate. If the process is that long I'll just wait till next section.
I need advice please.
Re: How Can I Get My Waec GCE Certificate by srrrr(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
ahhhh 38 views no reply
Re: How Can I Get My Waec GCE Certificate by doshe39(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
srrrr:
We were asked to provide our Waec certificate for 300L clearance. I did my 100L clearance with the Waec result print out, because I was told that the certificate wasn't ready at that time.
I wrote GCE 2014 at Delta state. Where can I get the certificate (waec office, Asaba or the school I wrote the exam) and how's the process. Most of my classmates wrote the normal may/June waec and they told me they took theirs from the school they wrote the exam, but since mine is GCE should I follow the same process.
Should I call the waec office and ask? (I dont even have their phone number)
how much will I pay to get it?
how long will it take to process it?

I was told the school was serious about the clearance. School is on section and exam is nearby. I can't travel to Delta state and then they'll tell me that I have to wait for 2 days or a week to look for the certificate. If the process is that long I'll just wait till next section.
I need advice please.
you can go to the waec office in delta and I think its free.. Just go along with ur photo card and since its 2014 it should b out
Re: How Can I Get My Waec GCE Certificate by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
doshe39:
you can go to the waec office in delta and I think its free.. Just go along with ur photo card and since its 2014 it should b out
It is not free. Let him have some cash handy as this is Nigeria.
Op visit waec office at Asaba. Go with your photo card that you showed at the exam hall together with your passport photograph
Re: How Can I Get My Waec GCE Certificate by srrrr(m): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
doshe39:
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

We Need To Educate Our Parents. Everything That Sounds Crazy Aint Rituals. / Deleted / For Unilorin Aspirants Admission Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.