Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,575 members, 7,830,731 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma (4050 Views)

Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend / Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF / Am In My 30s I Am Havin A Crush On A 14 Yrs Old Gel In My Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Bisk(m): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2010
a girl who has a small bosom.is there anything she can do to make her bosom put on a biger size. nd 4 guyz wit small  manhood wat can he do too, doctors in the house
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by DanG1(m): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2010
Y dnt u jst 4 once appreciate what nature has given u free of charge,
Bt if u still want a solution u can contact me, i have some remedies in my cjhamber

2 Likes

Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2010
@post
yeye pikin
for d gal breast enlargement
for d guy i hear of wan drug mps( maniless pumping steriod)
hope i helped sha
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Onchedu(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2010
There's this rave going around the world that the size of a man's thing can be enlarged. Forget the people marketing products that claim to do just that, whether pills or devices or creams or what have U, Sit down with a sound anatomist or physiologist or doctor and let that person explain to U the composition of tissues that make up the male sexual appendage. Are there more muscles that can be exercised or dosed with steroids to expand and enlarge or are there more nerves which do not change much in structure or arrangement?

Lets stop looking the wrong way when it comes to size, A woman's sexual receptacle is more easily in shape and size to accommodate the man's tool. It is more of a muscular vessel than a tissue. Te tissues there are localized in density and arrangement in certain areas for good reasons.

Anyway about the breast talk, I'd like to say that what ever the shape and size of a woman's breast, there are guys and even girls that would appreciate them enough and even think they are the best in the world. We need to start focusing on the right things.

Nature endows us with the shapes sizes and looks of features on our body so we can narrow our search down to help us find or be found by the right people and not just anybody. altering those things to suit what the world around us defines as better exposes us to negative attention which the rest of us myt not be prepared to handle.

If U have small breasts or average sized breasts or droppy breasts, some guy somewhere would say "Damn, she has the most perfect tits I've seen" or just not be into breasts enough to care. Nature is also fair and when it denies U something it replaces it with something better that usually suits Ur personality more than what is common.

1 Like

Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Onchedu(m): 10:30am On Jun 11, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@post
yeye pikin
for d gal bosom enlargement
for d guy i hear of wan drug mps( maniless pumping steriod)
hope i helped sha
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Steriods? Ever notice how those body builders with outrageously rippling bodies have rather disproportionate and rather small appendages no matter how much they pad it.

If people are use the sizes they see on tv to measure theirs have U also noticed how things appear larger on screen depending on the kind of camera used and the angle the shots are taken from? Even we think we sound different on tape.
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2010
^haba igwe did u take me serious.
oga nided help now and i recommended reality to him
it left 4 him to no deres no sense in wot hes trying to make sensible
but i must ur analysis na death
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by DanG1(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2010
Onchedu:

There's this rave going around the world that the size of a man's thing can be enlarged. Forget the people marketing products that claim to do just that, whether pills or devices or creams or what have U, Sit down with a sound anatomist or physiologist or doctor and let that person explain to U the composition of tissues that make up the male sexual appendage. Are there more muscles that can be exercised or dosed with steroids to expand and enlarge or are there more nerves which do not change much in structure or arrangement?

Lets stop looking the wrong way when it comes to size, A woman's sexual receptacle is more easily in shape and size to accommodate the man's tool. It is more of a muscular vessel than a tissue. Te tissues there are localized in density and arrangement in certain areas for good reasons.

Anyway about the bosom talk, I'd like to say that what ever the shape and size of a woman's bosom, there are guys and even girls that would appreciate them enough and even think they are the best in the world. We need to start focusing on the right things.

Nature endows us with the shapes sizes and looks of features on our body so we can narrow our search down to help us find or be found by the right people and not just anybody. altering those things to suit what the world around us defines as better exposes us to negative attention which the rest of us myt not be prepared to handle.

If U have small bosoms or average sized bosoms or droppy bosoms, some guy somewhere would say "Damn, she has the most perfect bosoms I've seen" or just not be into bosoms enough to care. Nature is also fair and when it denies U something it replaces it with something better that usually suits your personality more than what is common.

Guy, u r 2 much, i will employ u in my sexthoraphy forum, so u can help disillusioned males/females who tink of this daily
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Onchedu(m): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2010
Haba it's not like that o. it's just we are discussing a very sensitive issue that many people in their private lives kill themselves over.

Every man wonders about the size of his appendge sometime and if the wondering leads to a seeding of negative emotions and psychological imbalance, whether he in reality has a tool that could be tagged "every woman's" desire, he'd still perform poorly.

The media doesnt help issues and the way girls make a big deal about size are strong reasons why some men under perform in bed with their spouses or shy away from sex with those they should be having it.

The female birth canal at rest averages 4 inches and by necessity can stretch in width to accommodate what is entering it or coming out of it. Furthermore the most sensitive parts of it are the outer 1/3 portion where the nerve endings are densely found, besides the love nob. The muscular tissue can be "trained" to clamp on a cylindrical object as slender in circumference as a normal sized pencil (though rome is still not built in a day) and can be expanded from that to accommodate a man's hand or a baby's whole body.

*Pls ladies read up as much as u can on kegel exercises and ur anatomy.*

As for the breasts again why won't we just take proper care of what we have and age gracefully? Women waste money on breast enlargening creams and some go as far as getting surgical implants to make their bosoms looking bigger but not necessarily better. Apart from pron stars I don't know any man that likes fake looking breasts that don't have character or natural "mood swings." So what U have breasts that arent as larges a Iyabos' but U sure have one heck of a bum Iyabo can't get even by surgery.

In the long run we should be working on our character cos when the bosy starts ageing the only thing that gives it appeal is the character and beauty that comes from within.
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Onchedu(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2010
PS: Idowugbo, first sentence from my last post was urs.
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Onchedu(m): 10:52am On Jun 11, 2010
There is more to us as living beings than a body, and all of us is neatly knit together to form us, so much so altering one part of us affects the harmony of us with us and with the world we live in.

Every lock has it's key and one man's meat is another man's poison.

Lets not even go into giving examples of how altering ourselves can affect our lives and our relationships with those we love and those that love us too.
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2010
Onchedu:

The female birth canal at rest averages 4 inches and by necessity can stretch in width to accommodate what is entering it or coming out of it.Furthermore the most sensitive parts of it are the outer 1/3 portion where the nerve endings are densely found, besides the love nob. The muscular tissue can be "trained" to clamp on a cylindrical object as slender in circumference as a normal sized pencil (though rome is still not built in a day) and can be expanded from that to accommodate a man's hand or a baby's whole body.
mehn i repeat ur analysis na death  
grin grin grin grin
i bet u have a doctorate in sexthology
correct me if am wrong
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Onchedu(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2010
No degrees in that field whatsoever. Just personal research. At the end of the day I learnt even been "complete" doesnt guarantee U love or acceptance. Sometimes it's healthy to be incomplete.

Thanks for ur compliment.

Thanks @Dan G.
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2010
who be this Onchedu sef? abeg i wan meet am
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2010
hmm hes a badd asss
d healer and d seeker
wot are u tinkin of going 4 a manhood enlarski
abeg my bruda c igwe b4 u nagivate oo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Onchedu(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

A computer program designed by a team of programmers to respond to topics that interest them while they are busy trying to figure out if there's life on Mars. tongue
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Abbygyal(f): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2010
Onchedu always delivers. . . .!
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2010
Abbygyal:

Onchedu always delivers. . . .!

Delivers WHAT?
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2010
why not just like what you have undecided
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Areaboy2(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2010
@ original post. huge tits are for looking at,  tongue

i like em small actually, why? cos some how, chics with small tits tend to have what i really like in chics, hips, thighs and rump cheesy
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by googles: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2010
Kai. . . . . . give me small breasteses and i ll sing your song forever  cheesy cheesy cheesy

who needs 'em heavy sagging jugs anyways ??  grin
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Pweety4me(f): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2010
Bisk:

a girl who has a small bosom.is there anything she can do to make her bosom put on a biger size. nd 4 guyz wit small manhood wat can he do too, doctors in the house
E-doctors abi?dem don run out of doctors 4 ur area? grin
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Areaboy2(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2010
googles:

Kai. . . . . . give me small breasteses and i ll sing your song forever  cheesy cheesy cheesy

who needs 'em heavy sagging jugs anyways ??  grin

eh so u have huge jugs grin, Pics!!!!!!! smiley
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2010
na waooooooooooooooooo my own small shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Onchedu(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

na waooooooooooooooooo my own small shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So luv em the way they are cos god knew exacty what good things He had in mind forming them so. wink
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by DanG1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2010
Am really. loving this, ****checks his dick n fynds d size real ok n laffs****

LOVE.4BUG:

He is a docbot
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by boomii(f): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2010
I don't know why some people are never satisfied with what they have,if you have it big @ poster you will definitely be harassed by some boob luving men grin grin grin
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by ITgurlie(f): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2010
@poster some people like cherry, some oranges, some paw-paw and some watermelon cheesy cheesy cheesy
As a lady it doesn't matter what size ur bosom is, one should be happy the way we are smiley smiley

Too much of everything is not good so learn to be satisfied, cos size does not define how good you are smiley smiley
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by baussy(f): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2010
No it's not although mine is a bit on the big side but a small bossom is still nice cos u can get away wiff a lot of things like not wearing bras all the tyme smiley. So be content wiff wot u gat cos some chicks out there ain't gat nothing at all, Yes i mean completely flat chested.
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by DanG1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2010
Hi at all the ladies in da room, dont worri i accept n appreci8 all kind of bossom, all u need do is accept my daddy stick lyk dat tooo
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Onchedu(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2010
Dan G. "all" the ladies?
Re: Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2010
lol, funny thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine Preparation....Ladies, Be Like Janet! / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? / Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.