Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,373 members, 7,843,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

My Message To Ekiti People Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Message To Ekiti People Again. (1354 Views)

Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Message To Ekiti People Again. by Lipscomb(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
I don't want the mistake we made in 2014 repeat again. We have to think twice . 3days to election we still have time to think and make up our mind. There is no reason why we should vote ELEKA fayose anointed candidate .reason because fayose will become the most powerful man in ekiti and be the one to be preside over ekiti I reject this. Fayose own 7months salary but today fayose is spending over 5 billion naira on election ,we need fayemi in ekiti more than any other things ekiti don't belong to opposition we always belong to ruling party. We must resist fayose and his anointed candidate in ekiti . if fayemi emerge as a governor ekiti will get federal government attention .and this will create employment for the youth it will reduce the crime in our state .fayemi a brilliant man who always focus on infrastructure and welfare of ekiti people will not disappoint or own salary. Let us vote fayemi to reclaim our land from tyranny. Ekiti agbe a oooooo.
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
WISDOMATIC ADVICE
GOD BLESS FAYEMI
GOD BLESS EKITI STATE
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by Jokerman(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
You are not even from Ekiti and you are advising ... when will you talk about the backwardness in Ogun and Oyo state??

6 Likes

Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by TimFisher2: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
undecided
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by Lipscomb(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
lipsrsealed stop spreading rumors.
Masterppower:

Exposition 01
---A certain group of terrorists organised themselves for the sole aim of unleashing death on innocent Nigerians.

---The President tried at every given opportunity to convince the world that they are Libyans once armed by Gaddafi, avenging the death of Gaddafi.

---The president began to canvass that the ancestral lands of Nigerians being forcefully taken and given to these "Libyans" who invaded Nigeria.

---The people refused and instead urged the government to arrest and prosecute the Libyans killing them over their own lands.

--The people begged the government to arrest, prosecute, kill or allow them defend themselves against the "Libyans".

--The government warned that anyone who touches any of the "Libyans" will be arrested and prosecuted instead.

---They killed, killed and are killing.

---Each time they killed, a group of herdsmen under the name "Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association" claimed responsibilities for the killings and at every point, they are given platforms to explain why they are killing with an early morning "tea cup".

---The President kept claiming the killers are Libyans, even while the Nigeria herders association claimed responsibilities.

---Five young men ignored the government warning and killed one of the "Libyans" while they were carrying out attack in their community and killed 48 persons.

They were arrested, prosecuted and sentenced to death by hanging within a very short period.

---To avoid further attempt to kill the "Libyans", the armed forces of the government invaded the homes of all religious and traditional leaders in search of weapons. They found none. The idea was to dispossess them of all weapons of defence.

---The government went abroad to announce to the world that the only remedy to the killings is that all Nigerians must open up their lands to accommodate them and give unfettered access to their herds to feed on their farms.

---The people stood on their decisions. No going back.

---The government stood on her decisions. No going back.

---The killings continued. The few "Libyans" that were arrested after global cry were tactically released for lack of diligent prosecution. Note, the same government is the body responsible for prosecution.

---The "Libyans" were secretly called, given monetary compensation for their wrong prosecutions. One "height-challenged" Governor from the north couldn't keep his mouth shut. He announced the gesture in pride.

---The "Libyans" were encouraged. This time they bought more sophisticated weapons to kill. They launched several attacks, displaced citizens off their lands, took over those lands and renamed them. As at today, over 52 communities have been captured and renamed by "Libyans".

---There is a need to conquer more territories. They went for more.

---At a goal, the "Libyans" killed over 400 persons. The government spokesmen openly took over their defence. "You can't rustle their cattle, block their pathways and expect them not to kill", they told the world. "Leave your land if you don't want to live under the land", they admonished.
Now the twist:

---The government turned around claiming the killings are sponsored by opposition parties. They insist that they are political killings.

---A certain pastor decided to curse all those behind the killings.

---The opposition accused by the government are screaming "amen" to his prayers but the same government is calling for the arrest and prosecution of the pastor who is cursing "the opposition behind the killings".

---The government is going from one place to another appealing that Nigerians give up their ancestral lands to the "Libyans" and the killers sponsored by "the opposition" if they want to stay alive.

---In the twist, the government has, shamelessly, given us 3 different narratives:

a. The killers are from Libya who took over specific places in Africa to avenge the death of Gaddafi;

b. The herdsmen are killing because they need grazing areas for their herds;

c. The opposition, especially PDP are sponsoring hoodlums to carry out the killings for political reasons.
In its effort to confuse us and the world, the government has ended up confusing itself.

Now tell me why even a coconut head cannot process what's happening in Nigeria.
Anyway, my aim is to tell my story so history will not be twisted when it's needed.

Good evening!

Copied
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by Lipscomb(m): 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
shocked are you okay you want to compare oyo Ogun with ekit
Jokerman:
You are not even from Ekiti and you are advising ... when will you talk about the backwardness in Ogun and Oyo state??
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by bobby86(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
I am sure you are not from Ekiti.We have rejected Fayemi that plunge Ekiti into debt,a tyranny,traitor,liar,evil incarnate and his blood sucking party.I am an Ekiti indigene,living in Ekiti,and typing right now in Ekiti.We don't want Fayemi,don't force him on us.EVIL THAT WE KNOW BETTER US THAN THE SO CALLED ANGEL THAT IS COME. ELEKA all the way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by Jokerman(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lipscomb:
shocked are you okay you want to compare oyo Ogun with ekit

Any difference??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by Lipscomb(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
Jokerman:

Any difference??
have you ever leave your father roof?
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by Jokerman(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lipscomb:
have you ever leave your father roof?

I am even talking to a dumb uneducated Muslim..... Apart from Abeokuta in Ogun, and Ibadan in Oyo, can you tell us any other city in those two states??

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by Lipscomb(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin show us the evidence that fayemi plunged ekiti in to debt like you claimed stop saying woni woni.
bobby86:
I am sure you are not from Ekiti.We have rejected Fayemi that plunge Ekiti into debt,a tyranny,traitor,liar,evil incarnate and his blood sucking party.I am an Ekiti indigene,living in Ekiti,and typing right now in Ekiti.We don't want Fayemi,don't force him on us.EVIL THAT WE KNOW BETTER US THAN THE SO CALLED ANGEL THAT IS COME. ELEKA all the way
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by ZorGBUooeh: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yorubas are funny set of confused pipu..They want to destroy fayose the only anti fulani gov in the south west the way they betrayed ad destroyed abiola.
If yu guys destroy him..who will speak for you guys?Ambode or who
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lipscomb:
grin show us the evidence that fayemi plunged ekiti in to debt like you claimed stop saying woni woni.
Show us evidence that ure not working for BMC?
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by Masterppower: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lipscomb:
lipsrsealed stop spreading rumors.
Possibly you're not a Nigerian. Are you one of the imported Libyans?
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by Masterppower: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:
Yorubas are funny set of confused pipu..They want to destroy fayose the only anti fulani gov in the south west the way they betrayed ad destroyed abiola.

That is their trademark.

They killed abiola, bola ige, kudirat abiola and so many of their kinsmen . ...
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by Masterppower: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

That is their trademark.

They killed abiola, bola ige, kudirat abiola and so many of their kinsmen .
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by Lipscomb(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
tongue watch your mouth young man.
Masterppower:

That is their trademark.

They killed abiola, bola ige, kudirat abiola and so many of their kinsmen .
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by Lipscomb(m): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2018
Ekiti decided cast your vote for APC, don't waste your vote.
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by SalamRushdie: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
I don't want the mistake we made in 2014 repeat again. We have to think twice . 3days to election we still have time to think and make up our mind. There is no reason why we should vote ELEKA fayose anointed candidate .reason because fayose will become the most powerful man in ekiti and be the one to be preside over ekiti I reject this. Fayose own 7months salary but today fayose is spending over 5 billion naira on election ,we need fayemi in ekiti more than any other things ekiti don't belong to opposition we always belong to ruling party. We must resist fayose and his anointed candidate in ekiti . if fayemi emerge as a governor ekiti will get federal government attention .and this will create employment for the youth it will reduce the crime in our state .fayemi a brilliant man who always focus on infrastructure and welfare of ekiti people will not disappoint or own salary. Let us vote fayemi to reclaim our land from tyranny. Ekiti agbe a oooooo.

Shut but we should vote for Fayemi that achieves nothing as minister and governor together in the past .... abeg make we hear word
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by SalamRushdie: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2018
Lipscomb:

We are still finding ways to recover our votes we wasted on voting Buhari and you are here encouraging people to waste more
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
What is Fayemi achievement in his first tenure?
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by Lipscomb(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2018
wink your evil party PDP rule this country for over 16 years tell me their achievement . buhari has done well compare 3years of His reign to that of PDP . buhari deserve accolade.
SalamRushdie:

We are still finding ways to recover our votes we wasted on voting Buhari and you are here encouraging people to waste more
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by SalamRushdie: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
wink your evil party PDP rule this country for over 16 years tell me their achievement . buhari has done well compare 3years of His reign to that of PDP . buhari deserve accolade.

Over 20 thousand violent deaths , 13 million jobs lost and over 89 million extremely poor people ( the highest in human history ) , highest chiild birth and childhood mortality in the world , highest maternal mortality , worst access to health care in Africa, most corrupt police system in world , country with the most terrorist camps in the world , worst access to electricity in Africa, worst access to pipe borne water in the world , virtually dropped to the bottom of every Human development index known and finally the worst performing currency in the last 3 years in Africa .... if after all these facts you still think Buhari has done better than any other govt then I am sorry for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by Lipscomb(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2018
grin cheesy
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What is Fayemi achievement in his first tenure?
one year in office.

Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by Lipscomb(m): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2018
Nonsense.
SalamRushdie:

Over 20 thousand violent deaths , 13 million jobs lost and over 89 million extremely poor people ( the highest in human history ) , highest chiild birth and childhood mortality in the world , highest maternal mortality , worst access to health care in Africa, most corrupt police system in world , country with the most terrorist camps in the world , worst access to electricity in Africa, worst access to pipe borne water in the world , virtually dropped to the bottom of every Human development index known and finally the worst performing currency in the last 3 years in Africa .... if after all these facts you still think Buhari has done better than any other govt then I am sorry for you
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by MrMystrO(m): 9:22am On Jul 14, 2018
bobby86:

But you should know fayemi has already won this election. It's game over at this point!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by emmasege: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2018
Jokerman:
Osun tops the list.
Re: My Message To Ekiti People Again. by Lipscomb(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
shut up already, Most of u Yoruba Muslim's Are so Freakish I feel Like Pulling A Trigger On U All, Aside Fayose Who else Wud Speak Fr d Yoruba' is it d compromised Tinubu?, Fayose needs to strengthen his Political Base Because Its necessary fr A Balanced Religious/Polital equation in Yoruba Land
I pity you low life level.

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Oshiomole's Fake Confidence After Him And Kwankwaso Meet Buhari / The Only Thing That Can Help APC Win 2019 Presidential Election / Genocide Currently Happening In Kunini, Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.