Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,941 members, 7,832,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (97985 Views)

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday by kenny905(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
lielbree:

The UN carried out a survey in southern Nigeria and statistics show that 70% of married women contribute more of their earning to their families than men.

You are very wrong! Women these days are making as much or even more money than their husbands. With exceptions to looting politicians. The number of women in Nigerian politics is low due to the violence involved. When it comes to business, women are making it big time.

In essence what I'm trying to tell you is that you must have the qualities which you search for in a wife.

What are you saying, majority of guys make more money than girls
Re: 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday by bewla(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2018
ellalina:
no please I have standards
na lai u lofs me I can c from far
Re: 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday by prettysassygirl(f): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Such a stupid husband,such a loose mouth,am sure he has described how his wife sleeps with him to his friends.Doesn't know what to write and what not to write on a public forum.Ode

1 Like

Re: 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday by Deejaygold(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2019
grin grin
Re: 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday by Orosemary(f): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
She get too much power
Re: 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday by derabbi: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2021
You're really the man for her, why would she not give in to your sexual request when you have been satisfying her 200% and more every time. Judging from the picture, Just a kiss in the public activated your 'third' leg. Congrats y brother in ur marriage.
Re: 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday by Charx122: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
CastedBlog:
Facebook User Wauton Knight celebrated his wife's birthday on his page yesterday, and he showered words on her, from how she's A1 in bedmatics to how she has never refused him sex and all, He shared the post alongside photos of them kissing.
He captioned:

WHAT A WOMAN

A woman who has not said no to my sexual demands since we got married.

A1 in Bedmatics since we got married.

A woman who has not held back her money since we got married.
A woman who has not refused following me anywhere for my numerous preaching engagements since we got married.
A woman who has not stopped loving me since we got married.
A woman who loves my family unendingly and follows me to the village for family meetings and other concerns since we got married.
A woman who has not stopped praying for me since we got married
A woman who cooks well and not very well sometimes since we got married.
A woman who loves God and humanity lavishly since we got married
A woman who serves God from a pure heart and has not stopped panting for His glory manifest presence since we got married.
A woman of God extraordinary! Since we got married.
WHAT A WOMAN
Please note
She is not just a woman but MY WIFE ,a million times over.
Join me celebrate my SETTLEMENT.
MY SE for short. The mother of my children. The Queen of my dynasty. The love of my life. Today is her BIRTHDAY.
We give GOD all the glory.
Woyengi Nua! Okoi do!

Happy birthday;
MRS MIEBI INEIKETIN KNIGHT WAUTON.

(The Marriage Preservative)

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/she-is-a1-on-bed-has-never-refused-me.html

She has never missed a day of schooling in bed before marriage ...A1 for her joor...
Re: 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday by Hathor5(f): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
And this is something the public must know? Disgusting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.