Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,213 members, 7,842,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I (17527 Views)

I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones / Baric Power WALL Inverter And Battery System To Power Your Full House 24-hours / Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by generationz(f): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
rottennaija:

I have and its interesting
Kindly describe it.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by rottennaija(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
generationz:

Kindly describe it.
I don't know what you want me to describe but it's far better option than the normal lead acid inverter battery.

I made one recently, about 60Ah. While test running it with 80w load, it ran for 3 straight hour. I used bluegate 650 watt ups. I was satisfied with the outcome. I'm planning to scale up to more than 200ah.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by generationz(f): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2019
rottennaija:

I don't know what you want me to describe but it's far better option than the normal lead acid inverter battery.

I made one recently, about 60Ah. While test running it with 80w load, it ran for 3 straight hour. I used bluegate 650 watt ups. I was satisfied with the outcome. I'm planning to scale up to more than 200ah.
All right.
Thought you patronized the op
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by rottennaija(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2019
generationz:

All right.
Thought you patronized the op

I build mine
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ceaser: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
ameh99:

14.8v nominal. 16.8v max. Reasons while I insist most times for inclusion of charge controller is for cell maintenance.

Lithium battery could last you long for up to 4 years if they properly cared for .

Most 12v power inverters are rated 9v to 15.5v (undervoltage cutoff/overvoltage cutoff). So a 16.8v max 4s 18650 config will not fit into that equation, except if it is to directly power the devices via DC.

So do you consider that inverter incompatibility Vis a vis voltage?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by dejidotun2000(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
So why not go with 3S (10.8V - 12.6V)
ceaser:

Most 12v power inverters are rated 9v to 15.5v (undervoltage cutoff/overvoltage cutoff). So a 16.8v max 4s 18650 config will not fit into that equation, except if it is to directly power the devices via DC.

So do you consider that inverter incompatibility Vis a vis voltage?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by officialfestus(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2020
rottennaija:

I build mine
mind showing a pic of it?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by rottennaija(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
officialfestus:
mind showing a pic of it?

1 Like

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by dayo8080(m): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
[quote author=rottennaija post=85766999][/quote]

Thanks for sharing the picture.

I really want to build by myself. But really want to have an idea of the cost. Like total cost to build your same 85mha.

1 Like

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by officialfestus(m): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=rottennaija post=85766999][/quote]that's huge and neat,where do you source your cells from?.... Thanks for the pic
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by rottennaija(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
officialfestus:
that's huge and neat,where do you source your cells from?.... Thanks for the pic
Dead laptop batteries.

1 Like

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by rottennaija(m): 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
dayo8080:

Thanks for sharing the picture.

I really want to build by myself. But really want to have an idea of the cost. Like total cost to build your same 85mha.
Honestly, don't know where to start.
Because access the cells can be a huge factor. You will need a battery cage and bms which you will have to order from China. You will need battery charger for the cells (for balancing).

My point is, building alone, I can put a figure on it since there are some other things you will need to buy and own.

2 Likes

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by officialfestus(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
rottennaija:

Dead laptop batteries.
thanks... But how do you get them in large quantities?... Pardon my too much questions
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by rottennaija(m): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
officialfestus:
thanks... But how do you get them in large quantities?... Pardon my too much questions

I buy them as you do

1 Like

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by officialfestus(m): 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
rottennaija:

Honestly, don't know where to start.
Because access the cells can be a huge factor. You will need a battery cage and bms which you will have to order from China. You will need battery charger for the cells (for balancing).

My point is, building alone, I can put a figure on it since there are some other things you will need to buy and own.
can this charger charge it? If no,can you please show me the one that can charge it

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ceaser: 4:17am On Jan 17, 2020
officialfestus:
can this charger charge it? If no,can you please show me the one that can charge it

This is a 3-stage algorithm charger that is suitable for Lead Acid chemistry batteries and may not be good with Lithium.

Lithium requires CC-CV (Constant Current-Constant Voltage) algorithm than chargers specifically designed for such can provide.

Lithium chargers are inexpensive chargers and I'm sure you can get 'em online for good prices depending on the amperage.

1 Like

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by officialfestus(m): 4:56am On Jan 17, 2020
ceaser:

This is a 3-stage algorithm charger that is suitable for Lead Acid chemistry batteries and may not be good with Lithium.

Lithium requires CC-CV (Constant Current-Constant Voltage) algorithm than chargers specifically designed for such can provide.

Lithium chargers are inexpensive chargers and I'm sure you can get 'em online for good prices depending on the amperage.
thanks for the explanation,but the highest charger I've seen so far is rate 6Ah
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by rottennaija(m): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2020
officialfestus:
thanks for the explanation,but the highest charger I've seen so far is rate 6Ah

NGN 7,962.63 | 12V 10A battery 12.6v 10A li ion 3S battery charger 4S 14.6V 10A lifepo4 5S 14V 10A LTO Lithium titanate 6S 16.8V 10A charger
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_c2DX7I

1 Like

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by officialfestus(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2020
rottennaija:

NGN 7,962.63 | 12V 10A battery 12.6v 10A li ion 3S battery charger 4S 14.6V 10A lifepo4 5S 14V 10A LTO Lithium titanate 6S 16.8V 10A charger
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_c2DX7I
thanks a lot....but I think the 16.8 10A would be better for 14.8v 4s in order to fast charge
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by rottennaija(m): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2020
officialfestus:
thanks a lot....but I think the 16.8 10A would be better for 14.8v 4s in order to fast charge

Let me understand, what are you building? Is it LiFe or LiFePO4 or LTO? How many series? Those are the determining factor for the charger you are getting. (But I guess you already know that based on your posts)

Besides, you have the option of choosing what suits you needs

1 Like

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by officialfestus(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2020
rottennaija:

Let me understand, what are you building? Is it LiFe or LiFePO4 or LTO? How many series? Those are the determining factor for the charger you are getting. (But I guess you already know that based on your posts)

Besides, you have the option of choosing what suits you needs
18650 lithium ion power pack of 100ah 14.8v 4s with or without bms
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by rottennaija(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2020
officialfestus:
18650 lithium ion power pack of 100ah 14.8v 4s with or without bms

You will need a bms
Choose as below

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by officialfestus(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2020
rottennaija:

You will need a bms
Choose as below
thanks a million.... Will start the project this year by God's grace
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by rottennaija(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2020
officialfestus:
thanks a million.... Will start the project this year by God's grace

I thought you had already built one or more?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by officialfestus(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
rottennaija:

I thought you had already built one or more?
no
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by rottennaija(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
officialfestus:
no

OK. Have you gotten you battery packs?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by officialfestus(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
rottennaija:

OK. Have you gotten you battery packs?
no,do you sell?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by rottennaija(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
officialfestus:
no,do you sell?

Not yet. But will soon.

1 Like

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by officialfestus(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
rottennaija:

Not yet. But will soon.
k
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by LordGuru1: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2020
rottennaija:

You will need a bms
Choose as below
Please, send me the link to buy the 24v Lithium Battery Charger that can quickly charge 24v 200AH Lithium Battery. I will also appreciate a transformerless 2.5kVA Inverter with strong Inbuilt charger that charges that Charges 24v Lithium well.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by rottennaija(m): 8:05am On Mar 05, 2020
LordGuru1:
Please, send me the link to buy the 24v Lithium Battery Charger that can quickly charge 24v 200AH Lithium Battery. I will also appreciate a transformerless 2.5kVA Inverter with strong Inbuilt charger that charges that Charges 24v Lithium well.

Do you have the 200Ah 24v battery? Can you post the picture here?

NGN 22,636.33 | High quality 24v 10A 5Aquick smart li ion charger lifepo4 48v 10A fast charger 24v 36v 48v 5A 10A lifepo4 battery lead acid
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_dYf77V1

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by monakii: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
hw much is 100ah battery 12v

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes / Plastic Id Card Printer For Sale: At A Low Price / Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.