Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Samsung S3, Samsung S4 And Samsung S6 For Sale FOR PART Only! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung S3, Samsung S4 And Samsung S6 For Sale FOR PART Only! (457 Views)

iphone 6 sold urope Used, Samsung S3 Neo And S4 And Iphone 6 16G For Sale / Samsung S4 & A5 Duos For Scrap Sale / White Samsung S4 For Sale..working Perfectly..25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung S3, Samsung S4 And Samsung S6 For Sale FOR PART Only! by sherif4owo(m): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2018
I have 1 piece each of Samsung s3, Samsung s4 and Samsung S6 for Sale

Condition
Samsung S3 power on, works fine and good. Screen is showing but will not touch. Screen glass has been removed. If you can fix the screen then you can have it.

Samsung S4 power on, works fine and good but screen glass is cracked. upper part of the screen will not respond to touch. If you can replace the screen then you can have this.

Samsung S6 does not power on. The phone gets hot when plugged but will not charge. At first, it will only say phone will not charge because phone is too hot, then it stopped showing the error message and just gets hot when plugged. so if you can fix the panel or replace the panel, you will have a very good phone.

Thanks
Re: Samsung S3, Samsung S4 And Samsung S6 For Sale FOR PART Only! by emadamysy: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2018
10k for the s6
sherif4owo:
I have 1 piece each of Samsung s3, Samsung s4 and Samsung S6 for Sale

Condition
Samsung S3 power on, works fine and good. Screen is showing but will not touch. Screen glass has been removed. If you can fix the screen then you can have it.

Samsung S4 power on, works fine and good but screen glass is cracked. upper part of the screen will not respond to touch. If you can replace the screen then you can have this.

Samsung S6 does not power on. The phone gets hot when plugged but will not charge. At first, it will only say phone will not charge because phone is too hot, then it stopped showing the error message and just gets hot when plugged. so if you can fix the panel or replace the panel, you will have a very good phone.

Send me an offer here or text or whatsapp. 07039575257 if you want any of them.

Thanks
Re: Samsung S3, Samsung S4 And Samsung S6 For Sale FOR PART Only! by sherif4owo(m): 5:38am On Jul 21, 2018
emadamysy:
10k for the s6

Thanks for your response.

I've got a better offer than 10k.

Waiting for other offers
Call\text\whatsapp\reply
Re: Samsung S3, Samsung S4 And Samsung S6 For Sale FOR PART Only! by olamoses75(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
i have lg g3 that need battery and little crack on d touch still neat and working perfectly,would need that s4 and s3 to fix a sister's phone if u dnt mind swapping
Re: Samsung S3, Samsung S4 And Samsung S6 For Sale FOR PART Only! by sherif4owo(m): 6:14am On Jul 22, 2018
olamoses75:
i have lg g3 that need battery and little crack on d touch still neat and working perfectly,would need that s4 and s3 to fix a sister's phone if u dnt mind swapping

Thanks for your response but no swapping
Re: Samsung S3, Samsung S4 And Samsung S6 For Sale FOR PART Only! by sherif4owo(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2018
Thanks for the call, awaiting more offers before friday

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!! / Acer Aspire V3-571G For Sale at Giveaway Price / Brand New Sealed Iphone XR Resellers And Lowballers Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.