Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,872 members, 7,851,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

How To Make Money With Belacam Social Media - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money With Belacam Social Media (1354 Views)

How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! / Make Money With Telegram With Or Without Investment (I Have Withdrawn). See Scre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Belacam Social Media by Matent(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2018
Hey, friends, another interactive social media powered by cryptocurrency has been luanched in the space and it's a hot something already as we speak. Many guys are making massive income from the system and I decided to share it with you on this forum so you too can join the system and make money out of the system just like everyone.

Belacam is a decentralized Blockchain-based social media that pays you for uploading your pictures and letting people like them. You get your earnings via bela coins which is already listed on exchanges etc and then change it to bitcoin and finally trade it for local currency.

I have writen a detailed Belacam Review Here to help you know the good and bad. If you are a member already, do not hesitate to read the post and leave your review and rating on the post. thanks
Re: How To Make Money With Belacam Social Media by Bluediamond1(f): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2018
Matent:
Hey, friends, another interactive social media powered by cryptocurrency has been luanched in the space and it's a hot something already as we speak. Many guys are making massive income from the system and I decided to share it with you on this forum so you too can join the system and make money out of the system just like everyone.

Belacam is a decentralized Blockchain-based social media that pays you for uploading your pictures and letting people like them. You get your earnings via bela coins which is already listed on exchanges etc and then change it to bitcoin and finally trade it for local currency.

I have writen a detailed Belacam Review Here to help you know the good and bad. If you are a member already, do not hesitate to read the post and leave your review and rating on the post. thanks

Scrap site. Absolutely rip off I consider it. The system is manipulating and I don't like it. Really slow, poor interface. And they really think people will ditch Instagram for that? Huh

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Belacam Social Media by Matent(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bluediamond1:

Scrap site. Absolutely rip off I consider it. The system is manipulating and I don't like it. Really slow, poor interface. And they really think people will ditch Instagram for that? Huh

Lol, am just seing this your reply. That's true and I believe in my review I included this as well

(1) (Reply)

Good, Genuine And Reliable Investment, Kindly Post Here / How To Begin Trading On Konga / Jumia / Best Forex Whatsapp TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.