Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,866 members, 7,848,508 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

In All Your Getting, Get Understanding! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In All Your Getting, Get Understanding! (1139 Views)

Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity / Jesus Has No Sword In His Mouth. Understanding Revelation 1:16 And 2:16 / The Definition Of Divine Harmony - Understanding Creation & Non-interference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In All Your Getting, Get Understanding! by manp1: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2007
learn the lost teachings of Jesus Christ. Our Lord said the hidden things are revealed to you and your children. are you part of them and are u a child.

remember there is nothing as transforming as information and revolutionizing as revelation.

if you are interested in the hidden things of God revealed to his children.reply fast and i'll start posting them to you.

LEARN AND GROW.

MY TRADEMARK MOTTO IS ALWAYS : IN ALL YOUR GETTING, GET UNDERSTANDING.
Re: In All Your Getting, Get Understanding! by whiteroses(f): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2007
no thank you i saw all your posting about religion they are up to no good, no offence
Re: In All Your Getting, Get Understanding! by monshege: 4:25am On Apr 08, 2007
whiteroses:

no thank you i saw all your posting about religion they are up to no good, no offence

haba! at least allow him to land before you shoot him down

(1) (Reply)

Talking Terrorism / The Roots Of The Modern Christian's Obsession With Lucre / Get Your Favorite Carol Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.