Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection (43725 Views)

People's Reactions On Davido Going For NYSC - Meme Collection / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by Darkseid(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
Is it funny ? No it's not funny angry
The mods should put me in charge of banning people who post the memes
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by ajepako(f): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
MWell, l didn't eat camp food AT ALL...

And village people didn't follow me..

I just couldn't eat it....

And sorry l wasn't stranded...

Baba Titi gave me plenty money and l formed big girl to the end..

Anyway, Nigeria was very good and cost of living wasn't this high in 2001-2002

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
The ones wey dey use their allawi play virtual soccer nko?
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by DonPikko: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mbaebieb2r:
Who else think that this meme is not funny
no wonder my network didn't load it on time grin grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by vincixpresso: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
Nothing like village pple. Mk una stop this nonsense

Nairalanders, the saying, "Ur village people dy follow you", is no longer taken literally for those of you who do not know that language is dynamic. It now simply stands for bad luck.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
small boy buy 4G mtn SIM card and Ntel mifi with unlimited subscription so you can enjoy yourself like I do
DonPikko:
no wonder my network didn't load it on time grin grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by selingel: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
tosyne2much:
This post belongs to me

Cc
https://www.nairaland.com/3816881/10-signs-village-people-followed

If anoda person steal your memes without acknowledging your work, it means your village people still dey your back...lol.
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by sirusX(m): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
tosyne2much:
This post belongs belonged to me

Cc

Lalasticlala

Amended on a 9ja level

I'm sure the OP got it from somewhere else (naijaweb)...and they had failed to acknowledge you
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by viccgm: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
The first one is suicidal
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by ajaymina(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
AlphLukau:
NaijaWeb.com.ng

Meme number 4 reminds me alot...

Twas such a crazy experience tho.
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by tosyne2much(m): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
selingel:

If anoda person steal your memes without acknowledging your work, it means your village people still dey your back...lol.
I dey tell you cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by Diamondbeatz(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Village people everywhere.

FREE/PREMIUM BEATS checkout my beat store @
https://bsta.rs/g8917
and Follow my blog http://geekyfingers..com/p/beatzinstrumentals.html?m=1
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by enonche85(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mbaebieb2r:

angry

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by khalhokage(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nigerians too dey overblow things, they don't have that much sex in camp, Nawa o.
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by emonkey(m): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
AlphLukau:
NaijaWeb.com.ng

]

10 Signs OP's village people followed him to Nairaland angry
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by Horlamidei(m): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
Number 1 is the funniest..! Those who served in the north will understand..
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by olufolarin2222: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
let leave joke aside, it happen to my neighbour that went for service this last batch b of july 2018, she got to nysc camp and now discover she forget her certificate at home. what save her was that she was posted to the neibouring state. someone was sent to give her

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Cnt even fake a smile.
grin grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
fran6co:
Everything must not b blamed on village people.

Congrats akpabio for defecting, I hope ur rented crowd will stick by u to the end.
It’s just a joke dude, get in tune with it...oh sorry, u b APC member, I b forget how una take de mumu b4!
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by Nancypunni: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
For the serving corpers that are willing to accommodate the new corpers once they leave from camp...post your address at the website below...interested corpers can send you private massages through the platform...

Help a fellow corper for atleast a day or two...some will be stranded once they leave camp...please please please

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by harffie(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mbaebieb2r:
I

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
ITbomb:
I ain't seeing no pictures
If you're using operamini or uc, goto your browser setting and change your picture quality to medium. i hope this helps...
#(Hash)Ware
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by Diamondbeatz(m): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Village people everywhere
FREE/PREMIUM BEATS checkout my beat store @
https://bsta.rs/g8917
and Follow my blog http://geekyfingers..com/p/beatzinstrumentals.html?m=1
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by Kaycee9242(m): 12:21am On Aug 09, 2018
Dis one am already seeing not funny make I kukuma no waste my energy and Mb na
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by divine2288: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2018
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by fran6co(m): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2018
Crenzywilliams:

It’s just a joke dude, get in tune with it...oh sorry, u b APC member, I b forget how una take de mumu b4!
don't associate me with that evil party bruh.
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by fran6co(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
Crenzywilliams:

idiot stop associating me with that party
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by geepeety77: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
I have failed to see how thats not funny. We should learn to appreciate originality/creativity. Barring the village peeps part, all he highlighted had at a point happened and will still happen...
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection by Carzolah(m): 1:53am On Aug 10, 2018
So funny that I forgot to laugh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) / How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? / Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.