Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,770 members, 7,841,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) (40423 Views)

Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children / OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by HibeekayLee(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
CodeTemplar:
This is probably a fake news. How can a foreigner named Tope be attacking a local Yoruba girl like that? Whoever concoct this is probably trying make us believe OAU has foreign students there and is therefore highly regarded by foreigners. Scam news.

They said foreign language student, not foreigner oooooooo...... huh
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
winsh:
they are flatmates. Many smokers are very rude and dont consider the next person and do their disgusting act anywhere, i am pretty sure the smoke was disturbing hert hat was why she told her that
why co-habit with a flatmate who smokes.dem force her to rent flat with a smoker?
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by tunize(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Minding ur business abi na her mouth she use smoke....
Na as she see the friend though.
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
HibeekayLee:

They said foreign language student, not foreigner oooooooo...... huh
OK oh...
OP says "unidentified foreign student". wonder where you got yours from.
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Israelmoney(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Social vises
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
lefulefu:
This story is somehow sha.u advice person not to smoke and im no listen then u wey dey advice person come wan dey use stone dey stone am cos im no listen.hmm
Don't understand d story nd won't shut up

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
zinnyzee:
Don't understand d story nd won't shut up
you were saying?

Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
lefulefu:
you were saying?
Read and understand.... You spewing trash.
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
Those Mad People In Page One Shouting Mind Your Business Didnt See Anything Wrong With Her Act. Dont You Know You Die Faster As A Passive Smoker Than The Real One,
Nonsense Art Students Without Any Knowledge Of Science.
Thank God I Dont Associate Myself With Smokers.
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by mayprince(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
CodeTemplar:
This is probably a fake news. How can a foreigner named Tope be attacking a local Yoruba girl like that? Whoever concoct this is probably trying make us believe OAU has foreign students there and is therefore highly regarded by foreigners. Scam news.

1.The OP didn't mention Tope as a foreign student,but as a foreign language student, I think its a mistake on the on the OP's side

2.Who told you OAU doesn't have foreign students?....in faculty of technology alone, there are significant number of those there,

To add to this,some private universities students are transferring to Great IFE.....I can count those who came from covenant university....
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by blazer2018: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
If she is as good as this in throwing and aiming...she should be representing us in Cricket or Baseball...talents wasting everywhere.
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
zinnyzee:
Read and understand.... You spewing trash.
abegi get off my mention. Clueless indomie generation that will just be rude without a reason.
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
lefulefu:
abegi get off my mention. Clueless indomie generation that will just be rude without a reason.
Now that caught me off guard... Nice one bud', you could be better next timr
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Smilynsimi: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
That's bad
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by sarahade(f): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
MPESA:

Every thread you open , he has a post. grin

Exactly. That suya man sef
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by donbachi(m): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
thought,they say "smokers are liable to die young"...it now turned. "meddlesome interloopers are liable to die young"...him get luck.next time him go mind him own business.
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by thatigboman: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Is Tope an unidentified foreign student?
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by geezynoni: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Disadvantages of not your business
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
mayprince:

1.The OP didn't mention Tope as a foreign student,but as a foreign language student, I think its a mistake on the on the OP's side

2.Who told you OAU doesn't have foreign students?....in faculty of technology alone, there are significant number of those there,

To add to this,some private universities students are transferring to Great IFE.....I can count those who came from covenant university....
For every one student transferring from CU to OAU there are five others going the opposite direction. So quit that attitude and stop twisting what OP wrote. Which foreign student will want to go and be sorting a lecturer or sleeping with one?
You must think you are talking to Cameroonian immigrant here... lol
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by thatigboman: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tinalex:
Some students can be so annoyingly nosy. Trust this won't be her first time of being nosy,with her big mouth which she would have used to gossip about the other girl. At least she learnt her lesson the hard way. At most, the other girl will be bailed, she will pay for hospital treatment shikena...while the other one don carry mark wey her pikin go dey use ask am " mommy what happened to your fore head?" grin cheesy
so u are blaming the victim.
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by thatigboman: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I thought I was the only one who noticed it.
i noticed it too
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
"Exaly" (In Falzs words)
iamJ:
Those full lips

Are u thinking what I'm thinking

Suction
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
That will teach you to mind your business. Who smokes and doesn't know the risk of smoking?
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by mayprince(m): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
CodeTemplar:
For every one student transferring from CU to OAU there are five others going the opposite direction.
So quit that attitude and stop twisting what OP wrote. Which foreign student will want to go and be sorting a lecturer or sleeping with one?
You must think you are talking to Cameroonian immigrant here... lol

Most students leaving OAU leave there for overseas,its only the ones with EXTREMELY bad results that do consider going to private unis,(you can verify this yourself)......Abi which students will want to be suspended for not attending an easter service having being in an unrestricted uni before......lol
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
i see am na
na 100level studentz body dey shack dem
100level
fresher
dey trow stone cause of baaz
if dem come take arizona nkor
addikt:

BRO SEE THE TITLE OF THE THREAD AGAIN NAA....
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Areaboyfriend(m): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
U for simply tell her "ur health is the doctor's wealth".
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
gimmehear:
100level OAU student stoned friend to near death.

A female student from Obafemi Awolowo university was arrested yesterday for for almost killing a friend of hers.
Unidentified Foreign student of the OAU has been arrested by the police of stoning her Friend, a Nigerian schooling also in the same school. The stoning occurred as a result of Nifemi advising Tope to stop her smoking habit.
OAU, suspect
This incidence happens at their apartment along Ede Road, Ile Ife, Osun state. It was gathered that the serious argument that surfaces between the both parties was as a result of Nifemi advising the Tope who is now been treated as a suspect in the police to stop smoking.

The argument took the wrong turn, Tope took stone and aimed it at Nifemi’s head.

Suspect on the left, victim on the right

http://gimmehear.com/100l-oau-student-stoned-friend-near-death/
learn to mind your business!
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
mayprince:

Most students leaving OAU leave there for overseas,its only the ones with EXTREMELY bad results that do consider going to private unis,(you can verify this yourself)......Abi which students will want to be suspended for not attending an easter service having being in an unrestricted uni before......lol

When I speak I speak from first hand experience. There are many there with good results who decided to leave OAU for CU. I am not making stuff up like you and the OP.

The international ranking bodies and employers are good witnesses to the quality in Covenant University.
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
mayprince:

Most students leaving OAU leave there for overseas,its only the ones with EXTREMELY bad results that do consider going to private unis ,(you can verify this yourself)......Abi which students will want to be suspended for not attending an easter service having being in an unrestricted uni before......lol
Just like that. So the ones with bad result are always having the fee for private schools or what are you insinuating?
You are a big joker. Did you read the news about Jambs highest score candidate who opted for CU? What about the army of scholarship student there? You think they are dull students from OAU and likes who couldn't pass jamb also? You guys with inferiority complex talk 99% of the time without thinking.
Better channel your effort towards the school authority. Tell them to raise the standard and maintain it instead manually regulating first class student number by failing them after exams are written.
Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
thatigboman:
so u are blaming the victim.
Yep I am; for not minding her biz

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Is it her Indian hemp? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) / Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State / Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.