Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' (61098 Views)

Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters / Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by tintingz(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
Lol, see altering. grin
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by tintingz(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
NAWA OOO, TO RESET THE BRAIN OF A SPOILT CHILD NOW A DAYS IN OUR COUNTRY NA WAHALA AGAIN, IF NO BE THE KIND OF HAND WHEN MY UNCLE WHEN GET MASTER DEGREE IN BRAIN RESETTING TAKE HANDLE ME WHEN I DE GROW, MAY BE BY NOW I FOR DON BECOME A DRUG ADDICT OR A NUISANCE TO THE SOCIETY, BUT I THANK GOD FOR THAT. EVEN TILL NOW, WEN I BE PAPA OF SOME ONE SO, IF I REMEMBER MY UNCLE'S FLOGGING OF THOSE DAYS, MY EARS GO JUST DE SOUND WAIIIII...... BIBLE SAY "SPEAR THE RODE AND SPOIL THE CHILD". BUT WE DE HERE DE CLAIM WETTIN WE NO BE, WE WAN CLAIM WESTERN PASS DE OYIBO PEOPKE DEM. YIMU.
You really had an abusive experience with your uncle and it's now traumatic to you.

This is not psychologically healthy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
The same you created a thread this year where you were looking for money to pay your school fees after gaining admission. How would we ever take you seriously on this forum? grin cheesy

Chai! shocked
You are a fool,do i deny that i am not in school?
Yes,i came here soliciting for help or somone that can borrow me the money that i was willing to pay back,fools like you called me 419,later i told God am sorry,sold my chemist to raised money for my school fees,today i am a student of ibbu and also proud to say that i don not owned anyone a dime.
Now,how does that has to do with my wayward daughter or the story?
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
AntiIPOB:
You are a fool,do i deny that i am not in school?
Yes,i came here soliciting for help or somone that can borrow me the money that i was willing to pay back,fools like you called me 419,later i told God am sorry,sold my chemist to raised money for my school fees,today i am a student of ibbu and also proud to say that i don not owned anyone a dime.
Now,how does that has to do with my wayward daughter or the story?
Okay! I've taken cognisance of this moniker. I know a lot of Nairalanders with personality disorder, you are just another. grin

Keep fooling yourself!
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Okay! I've taken cognisance of this moniker. I know a lot of Nairalanders with personality disorder, you are just another. grin

Keep fooling yourself!
No Benita,you are the one with that personality disorder,was me solicing for assistance here topic of discussion,why tried to knit it?
Then,you insult me till u were banned with Benita as your Moniker,u were enjoying yourself by calling me a fraudster,u guys made me post my details here yet,u were the one that still took the argument to another level.
Please,you need to change cos you fight almost everyone on this forum,that is not good for you as an individual even though i am fully awared that you enjoy insulting and provoking people especially male counterpart.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by osomegbe(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
please, i once lived in Ikeja cantonment, and those marks you're seeing is just normal. When my father beat me, that is just the begining. Once i told my mum that she wasn't the one that gave birth to me because of the way she beat me. i had at a time blood stain in my eyes.
Today, i am grateful because i see what people that their father don't flog are doing today. Most feed from us, by the grace of God and correction of our parents.
Explanation accepted for me.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by pawesome(m): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
AntiIPOB:
I disowned her,that girl is a complete defination of a witch.
I don't want to ever set my eyes on her again.
still your daughter though
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Marcofranz(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
She is a witch
What sort of battery is this All in the name of correcting a child.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
You, were you a virgin at her age Mtcheeeeew you want to hide under the guise of discipline and commit murder. Nonsense
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by galadima77(m): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
midolian:
At this age, not a virgin? Is she/he female? Even if na female, is that an excuse for this kinda beating? Do you even know if one sex starved paedophilic bastard took advantage of her?

If you flog her in this manner because she has lost her virginity at this tender age, does it mean the lost virginity will be found? angry angry

A lost virginity can never be found..quote me anywhere

my own is that... is the soldier lady a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by JOBoy2558: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
beating her to that extend doesn't make any saint of her rather you are complicating the issue. if she learn to practice those traits, you couldn't mention secretly. My dear, you have then push her into unwanted pregnancy, std and what ever evil that thrive in immorality. I rest my case.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by budusky05(m): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
There was this kid that his parents moved out from there neighborhood, he was just 10 and every other neighbors came out to celebrate cus they consider that boy to be a devil. If he is not stealing, then he will beat up other kids, so many complain everyday.

Am not saying
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by midolian(m): 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
galadima77:

my own is that... is the soldier lady a virgin?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Antichristus: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
ONLY IN NIGERIA WOULD A SERVING ARMY OFFICER NOT ONLY PERPETRATE THIS SORT OF CRIMINALITY (CHILD ABUSE) IN THE NAME OF DISCIPLINE, BUT ALSO DISPLAY HER WILFUL IGNORANCE THROUGH PUBLIC DECLARATION OF CRIMINALITY ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM BEARING HER FULL NAME AND DRAPED IN MILITARY GEAR. IN SANE CLIMES, THE MILITARY BOSS WOULD QUICKLY STEP IN, RELIEVE HER OF HER DUTIES, COURT-MARSHAL HER, AND AFTER DUE PROCESS, DISMISS AND IMPRISON HER. IN NIGERIA, SHE WOULD SPEND THE NIGHT IN BED WITH HER SERGEANT MAJOR WHO WOULD SUBSEQUENTLY RECOMMEND HER FOR PROMOTION. IF YOU'RE STILL FASTING AND PRAYING FOR NIGERIA, YOU'RE PUNISHING YOURSELF AND WASTING YOUR TIME. NIGERIA IS ETERNALLY DOOMED!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Adadioranma79(f): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lame!
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Tomigyer(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Was she a virgin when she joined the military?
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by ManTiger(m): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Her not being a virgin is not by her making, someone, a pervert has taken advantage of her, maltreating her will never heal that trauma!
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by ManTiger(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
osomegbe:
please, i once lived in Ikeja cantonment, and those marks you're seeing is just normal. When my father beat me, that is just the begining. Once i told my mum that she wasn't the one that gave birth to me because of the way she beat me. i had at a time blood stain in my eyes.
Today, i am grateful because i see what people that their father don't flog are doing today. Most feed from us, by the grace of God and correction of our parents.
Explanation accepted for me.
Thanks

No apologies, your claim is lame. I was never treated like this and I am where I am today, to the glory of God, I can confidently say... This is too much for such a young child, the question is, would you beat your child this way?
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by msylva2147(m): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Shameless, utterly stupid and typical specimen of the Nigerian army.
The fact that the poor child has been sexually violated shows that in addition to the physical abuse she is suffering at your hands, she is also being sexually molested, probably by someone in your family.
I've always said that the nigerian armed forces is a refuge for the intellectually inadequate.
Only those who lack the brains to make it in other professional fields end up joining the Nigerian army.
then you must be a fool to have think so.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by slysteel: 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Dont
Spare
The
Rod
Else
You
Spoil
The
Child.

Thanks
For
The
Explanation
You no get sense,you expect us to accept this mumu reason for brutalising the little girl? Why she no return her to her mother if she can't handle her?
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by john650(m): 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
What is the process by which a military personnel can be arrested by the police? I feel this woman should be in police custody. While there, she can explain her reasons for beating her niece.

I can't believe she has the audacity to go on Facebook and provide this silly explanation. Obviously, she is not concerned about repercussions for her actions.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by vonlogon: 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Dont
Spare
The
Rod
Else
You
Spoil
The
Child.

Thanks
For
The
Explanation

Who wrote this? If you instead of killing the child with rod, return her to her parents.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by felix10(m): 4:00am On Aug 20, 2018
Pls,how did she know d girl is not a virgin.Did she carry out a virginity text on her.
How would she feel if any of her children is abuse like this.
Is she really a military person? because she is just too fat.She should be move to Borno to learn sense.
Any abuse on a child for whatever reason is a child abuse & punishable under d law.
Madam military, ur excuse is thrown into d dusbin.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by jimb(m): 6:14am On Aug 20, 2018
some pikin dem no dey hear shaa... aboy come and see another kin beating wey go recieve if u fukup.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:35am On Aug 20, 2018
She spread the small girl Toto to check if she be virgin or not
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Baselm: 6:44am On Aug 20, 2018
These are cable marks and she restricted it to her back,it shows the woman was not malicious. we were beaten like this when we were growing up both in school and at home depending on the offence and while some of us learnt our mistakes, some became hardened. I can't say it's the best way to correct a child, but its better than doing nothing and there are children who wouldn't listen to advice, which pushes a parent/guardian to the edge.

spare the rod and spoil the cild
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by okwute82: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2018
Soldier woman I have just one question for u
Pls will u treat ur own child the same way u treat this girl if she is misbehaving?
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Sicilyjoe: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmmm so the girl don dey fork already , tight pussy
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by popsyleo1: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2018
Which doctor checked to tell u that she is not a virgin or u stupidly used ur stupid finger. At what age did you lose your virginity? Even if she is having affair it is because u are not taking care of her well.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by delishpot: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2018
Did she care to find out how the little child lost the so precious virginity she is ranting about? Look well now it is one of her numerous boyfriends that she brought home to the girl that ended up raping the child. Unfortunately she understands that the moment you label a woman/Child as sexuallypromiscous the society tends to allow anything you do to such women/Children slide. Yet rapists would be caught red handed in the act and sweetly handed over to the police while their victims are stoned to death through social media bashing and physical abuse from family that should be crying and apologizing for the wrong that befell the victim and for not protecting the child well enough.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Fhowe: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2018
osomegbe:
Explanation accepted for
Thanks
if the beating will save her from contacting hiv so be it ,having a lose small girl in a barracks is not good some kids can be daring, the way little girls even look at matured married men in the eyes seductively these days fear go catch you,if the beating will make stay in one place then it is okay
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by jembalord: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2018
tough woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Films Armed Robbery Attack Along Benin/Ore Expressway (Photo) / Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.