Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,585 members, 7,830,761 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

13 Outline To Evaluate A Business Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 13 Outline To Evaluate A Business Idea (220 Views)

Business Plan Outline 2020, Free Download / Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Outline To Evaluate A Business Idea by judestefan(m): 3:46am On Sep 04, 2018
[url][/url]https://www.milepagespro.com/2018/09/13-outlines-to-evaluate-business-idea.html
hello, i did this blog post to enable evaluate your business idea.
the steps are very important to increase your sales and income of your business.
one of them include creating a customers profile,
A consumer profile is a way of describing a consumer categorically so that they can be grouped for marketing and advertising purposes. By target advertising to a specific market segment, companies and marketers can find more success in selling a particular product and increase profits. This is mostly done by using the social media or use of complementary cards to ease smooth running of the customers’ service section.

click on the link to read more......

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Day To Promote Your Book? / Promo Extended To This Weekend / Get A Domain With Webhosting On Godaddy For 1 Year @ N5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.