Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

You Are Killing Yourself When You Continue In Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Killing Yourself When You Continue In Sin (451 Views)

What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) / The Error Of Once Saved Forever Saved Even If You Continue In Sin / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Killing Yourself When You Continue In Sin by EvangelistMFM(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Beloved, iam not here to preach to you, iam not here to beg you, iam not here to advise you. Iam here to warn you.

Genesis 6:3 says, "And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years". What a pathetic verse of scripture. Which means when you sin, you sin at your own detriment, your sin does not affect God, you are only killing yourself. You are committing what I call gradual suicide.

Genesis 6:5-6 says,"And God saw the wickedness of man was great in the earth,and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually". Verse 6 says, " And it repented the LORD that He made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart". Can you imagine,because of sin, God regretted that He made man. This is a very serious matter. Beloved at this juncture, shout this prayer, Every imposed ignorance by powers of darkness upon my life,die, in the name of Jesus.

Who do you think you are, that you feel you won't listen to messages like this, how much do you think you have .Where is the great Adolf Hitler that slaughtered human beings like goat, where is Idi Amin of Uganda,where are they? You cannot bribe death with the billions you think you have, a single boil in your body can send you to the great beyond. You cannot bribe death with your so called beauty you are using to lure men to hell. Death is a leveller, it levels everybody irrespective of who you are. You better sit down and be in a sober reflection and decide how you want to spend eternity.

Luke 14:42-44 says, "If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes". Verse 43 says," For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round , and keep thee in on every side", Verse 44 says, " And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation". What a fearful verse of scripture.
Whether we like it or not, whether we know it or not, there will come a point in your life that you will be surrounded by terrible enemies, in other words, you are entitled to enemies. What Jesus is telling us here is that you will get to your promised land if only you can endure. Getting to that promised land will be resisted by the enemy who would want to scare you. Alas! this is the main problem of man, we cannot endure, therefore we give in to temptations. And that is what the devil wants. The devil knows that once you continue in sin , you die. Romans 6:23 says, "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ".
Roman 6:1 says, "... Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?"

There is goodnews for you, grace is available just like Noah(Gen 6:cool. All that is needed is for you to walk with God, open your heart for Jesus and save yourself from everlasting embarrassment.

Evangelist John Otuechere

1 Like

Re: You Are Killing Yourself When You Continue In Sin by enilove(m): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Thank you for this message , God bless you.
Re: You Are Killing Yourself When You Continue In Sin by realmindz: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Plus what is sin
Re: You Are Killing Yourself When You Continue In Sin by SarcasticGenius(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
realmindz:
Plus what is sin

It is an acronym. SIN is short for Satanic In Nature.
Re: You Are Killing Yourself When You Continue In Sin by realmindz: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

That's your own acronym

SIN. Sparkling Intriguing and Nourishing....
Re: You Are Killing Yourself When You Continue In Sin by SarcasticGenius(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2018
realmindz:

That's your own acronym

SIN. Sparkling Intriguing and Nourishing....

My definition applies within Christianity. Yours is limited to your personal life and the narrow confines of your mind.
Re: You Are Killing Yourself When You Continue In Sin by EvangelistMFM(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2018
SIN is SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS NEGLECTED
SarcasticGenius:

Re: You Are Killing Yourself When You Continue In Sin by realmindz: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

My definition applies within Christianity. Yours is limited to your personal life and the narrow confines of your mind.

My definition has suddenly become narrowed minded while yours is acceptable... Perhaps I ask the next random chrsitian and his definition defers from yours. For example, the one above me, simple instruction neglected.

How intelligent are you?
Re: You Are Killing Yourself When You Continue In Sin by SarcasticGenius(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
realmindz:

My definition has suddenly become narrowed minded while yours is acceptable... Perhaps I ask the next random chrsitian and his definition defers from yours. For example, the one above me, simple instruction neglected.

How intelligent are you?

From the available evidence, I'd say more intelligent than you.
Re: You Are Killing Yourself When You Continue In Sin by realmindz: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

From the available evidence, I'd say more intelligent than you.

And what available evidences do u have? Do u just make statements just to sound smart and interesting?
Re: You Are Killing Yourself When You Continue In Sin by SarcasticGenius(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
realmindz:

And what available evidences do u have? Do u just make statements just to sound smart and interesting?

Nope, but if you find my comments smart and interesting then I hope you learnt something from them.
Re: You Are Killing Yourself When You Continue In Sin by SarcasticGenius(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
realmindz:

Nope, but if you found my comments smart and interesting then I hope you learnt something from them.

(1) (Reply)

The World’s Most Committed Christians Live In Africa, Latin America – & The U.S / I Need Someone To Introduse Me To Occult Society / Pastor Rolls Around Woman's Buttock, Touches Her While Casting Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.