Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,804 members, 7,841,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

How Much Will I Get Lower Arm,tie Rod And Bushing For Toyota Camry 2003 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Will I Get Lower Arm,tie Rod And Bushing For Toyota Camry 2003 (991 Views)

Lower Arm Bushing Needed Urgently(rear) / Polyurethane Bushing / When To Change Arm Bushing In Your Car And How To Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will I Get Lower Arm,tie Rod And Bushing For Toyota Camry 2003 by czarmide(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
I was hearing unwanted noise from the passenger side tyre. When my auto technician checked it, he told me that the lower arm,tie rod and bushing are bad and need to be replaced.

According to him
Lower arm for the two tyres ---- 13k
Tie rod. for the two tyres -7 k
Bushing for the two tyres. ----6k
Total -----26k
If anybody has idea about the cost of the part kindly brief me.just wanted to know, so the guy won't turn me to maga.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Hilux & Hiace( Hummer Bus) / Toks 2009 Toyota Camry Le Available For Sale 2.6m Asking Price / Sold -- Lagos Cleared 2010 Corolla @ New Price N2.6M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.