Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,831 members, 7,834,785 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Davido Who Is Supposed To Be In Nysc Camp Is Presently In Germany And He Brags A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Who Is Supposed To Be In Nysc Camp Is Presently In Germany And He Brags A (759 Views)

Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) / Liberia Fans Attacked Davido As He Brags To Be More Popular Than Their President / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Who Is Supposed To Be In Nysc Camp Is Presently In Germany And He Brags A by tammygomo: 10:13am On Sep 15, 2018
It is no longer news that Davido isn’t in NYSC camp. What is surprising is how he brags about it and the NYSC management seem to be undisturbed.

Earlier today, Nigerian football analyst, Oma Akatugba accused Davido of posing for photos in NYSC uniform without going to school.

His tweet reads, “so Davido that never went to school and also is currently observing his Youth service in America grilling with Mr patrick is a more valid university graduate than Kemi Adeosun because he posed for a photograph in that uniform?”.

Davido simply replied, ‘yea tweeting this all the way from Deutschland?’.

(SOURCE: www.lizabetha.com/davido-who-is-supposed-to-be-in-nysc-camp-is-presently-in-germany-and-he-brags-about-it/)

Re: Davido Who Is Supposed To Be In Nysc Camp Is Presently In Germany And He Brags A by sinaj(f): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2018
He is a family man with a child grin
Re: Davido Who Is Supposed To Be In Nysc Camp Is Presently In Germany And He Brags A by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2018
It's called 'Privilege'
Re: Davido Who Is Supposed To Be In Nysc Camp Is Presently In Germany And He Brags A by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2018
sinaj:
He is a family man with a child grin
Oc nwanyi oma FortifiedCity. How is you
Re: Davido Who Is Supposed To Be In Nysc Camp Is Presently In Germany And He Brags A by bigtt76(f): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2018
Good thing I would say, it would distract the other members under-going orientation. They need it more than Davido undecided

tammygomo:
It is no longer news that Davido isn’t in NYSC camp. What is surprising is how he brags about it and the NYSC management seem to be undisturbed.

Earlier today, Nigerian football analyst, Oma Akatugba accused Davido of posing for photos in NYSC uniform without going to school.

His tweet reads, “so Davido that never went to school and also is currently observing his Youth service in America grilling with Mr patrick is a more valid university graduate than Kemi Adeosun because he posed for a photograph in that uniform?”.

Davido simply replied, ‘yea tweeting this all the way from Deutschland?’.

(SOURCE: www.lizabetha.com/davido-who-is-supposed-to-be-in-nysc-camp-is-presently-in-germany-and-he-brags-about-it/)

1 Like

Re: Davido Who Is Supposed To Be In Nysc Camp Is Presently In Germany And He Brags A by sinaj(f): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Oc nwanyi oma FortifiedCity. How is you
me is fine and you
Re: Davido Who Is Supposed To Be In Nysc Camp Is Presently In Germany And He Brags A by chukslawrence(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2018
This is Nigeria.
Re: Davido Who Is Supposed To Be In Nysc Camp Is Presently In Germany And He Brags A by OneCorner: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2018
So we should goan beat him or wat

Re: Davido Who Is Supposed To Be In Nysc Camp Is Presently In Germany And He Brags A by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2018
sinaj:
me is fine and you
Very good. Just easing off on here.
How come you are not asking after me and also looking for me
Re: Davido Who Is Supposed To Be In Nysc Camp Is Presently In Germany And He Brags A by sinaj(f): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Very good. Just easing off on here.
How come you are not asking after me and also looking for me
lol dont mind me jore
Am sure you good tho

(1) (Reply)

Toke's Ex Maje, Chuckie Mr Ideal Nigeria,kemen Ranked Top Ten Fitness Trainers / OAP Dotun Blasts Falz And Dammy Krane For Shunning Him / Femi Otedola Goes To London To Support Dj Cuppy "Cactus On The Roof" Party (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.