Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,356 members, 7,839,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) (55226 Views)

Pablo Escobar's Nephew Finds £14million Cash In A Wall In One Of His Houses / “Mad Man” Caught With 2 Kids In Auchi, Edo, Stripped Unclad And Beaten / Kwara 'Mad Man' Caught With N100m Cheque, Condoms, 4 ATM Cards, Politicians Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Issakendrick: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
A suspected fake mad man was apprehended along Itedo lekki phase 1... According to reports, the man was was caught with 2 iphone 8 and lots of cash... The residents who caught the man called the police before descending on him but unfortunately the police were said to have left with the iPhone and money without arrest.

While receiving the beating of his life, the angry mob asked who sent him but the fake mad man refused to answer instead he insisted on getting his sim card. He kept on screaming "my SIM, my SIM " Please can I have my SIM card .

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/suspected-fake-mad-man-caught-with-two-iphone-8-and-lots-of-cash-at-lekki-lagos-video/

1 Share

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Issakendrick: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2018

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by gaby(m): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
He is a member of the shiit eating gang.

Those who want to reap from a farm they never cultivated.

The true definition of a lazy youth.

I spit on y'all

Enjoy my siggy

18 Likes

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by nepapole(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
What do u expect? Lekki is for rich folks so i am not surprised. Their mad men are richer than some sane men from mushin, mile2, ajegunle e.t.c

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by felinko(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wawu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Na which kind wahala dey this country sef. So te person nor go fit do short-put for bush due to fear make another man no go chop ur Kala and play kalo kalo with ur destiny and future wealth. Problem really plenty for this country o. Are we cursed? The first time I traveled outside this country to ordinary Malta for vacation with my wife, I cried when I saw civilization and civilized people. The way I Dey fear my fellow countrymen eh!

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by nurez305(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Fake or no fake, he is very mad

Only a mad man will fake to look so dirty with that kind of bushy hair

God safe him that tyre is very scarce at lekki

8 Likes

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Yelutide: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
All this weird Lagos stories
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by elpj: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Na SSS

4 Likes

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by kindnyce(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
The hustle is getting real.
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by daneni1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
hmmmm
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by edidiongmichael(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
I know him.. He owns a house in lekki and a couple of luxurious cars and gadgets. That's Femi. He becomes normal after some days.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
small man, big God.

If you see, you see.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by koolaid87: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Who are the people behind all these atrocities?

Mister Jack bauer (abba kyari) why can't you guys unravel the power behind ritual killings, human slaughter factory owners.

Is it too big for you guys?

There has to be someone paying all these mofos, acting like lunatics in the street.

Ajumobi, the constituted Bastard promised to get to the root of folks behind soka human slaughter house, up till now, no Info.

God will punish all you Barbaric politicians

5 Likes

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
They should free this poor mad man joor
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by kingzjay(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Who else remembers the late former governor of Bayelsa state who once disguised as a lady...

There could be more to this sha... The sim should be thoroughly scrutinised. Oh God help us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by kennynelcon(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
You see why foreigners will keep seeing Nigeria as shithole. Imagine the report "The police didn't arrest him but went away with the cash and iPhone" Obama was right when he said "There are lots of human right abuse in this country" Shey this police didn't know that, the life of other people is in danger when this man isn't arrested and that's human right abuse on their part as every citizen is entitled to "right to safety of live" and tax is also wasted on them.
Mheeennn! It's high time I started putting the safety of my life in God's hands ooooooo!

Cheap s7 edge plus. Check my signature.

3 Likes

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hmmm

The story get as e be o. The police just picked the iPhones+cash & left.
Well, the mad man picked them toocheesy

He might be a victim of ritual-gone-wrong. We all know madness is lucrative towards Dec.
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by queenbetsy(f): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hand him over to the NPF and that's the end! What happened to the ones they caught between mangoro and ikeja earlier this year?? undecided

I just give up on the NPF cry

If you ask me, I mean IF you ask me oo, he should be burnt to ashes!!! lipsrsealed

Nobody! I repeat, Nobody, can convince me that the NPF doesn't have anything to do with these kind of people smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Meeloreh(f): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Errm, looking at it from a different angle:
So some females are dating mad men or end up sleeping with mad men for cash too

1 Like

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Macopol01(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
sad
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by claseek(f): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
So the police left with the money and phones without making an arrest. Aren't they the ones that should be labelled mad instead? Smh! angry

8 Likes

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oya gbé fún lè gbé gbé... IPhone 8....
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Jossyroyal1: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
CLIFFORD THE SECOND?

HE SURE DOESNT NEED OUR SERVICES

1 Like

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Naija Police. What a shame

5 Likes

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by kingzjay(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU'VE SEEN IT ALL IN NIGERIA!

THIS COULD BE A YAJOO BOY DISGUISING TO LOOK FOR RITUAL ITEMS OH

WHAT HAVE WE NOT SEEN YET
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
there are alot of rich mad men in nigeria
oshiomole comes to mind

3 Likes

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Jubilancy(f): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
This one he is shouting for his sim not even the phone so.....police should go through it to reveal what is hidden

2 Likes

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Neminc: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Skull miner

2 Likes

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Phygo(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Is it their madness

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.