Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (42457 Views)

Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House / 2023 Election: Nigerians Not Courts Should Choose Leaders - Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by LordBabs(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2018
Empty drum makes the loudest noise.
Check my signature...
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by shotuns: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2018
Remember you have only one vote Or you can only vote once, dont understand where your frustration comes from.

DogmaNation:
grin grin grin
Buhari the lifeless bigot is next,we are gonna strip him off his powers come 2019!
Buhari FREE LEAH SHARIBU NOW!

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Nerdygangsta(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2018
yungchop:
Coming from a Robber.. Go and die like your father

yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Ugo4hotish(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2018
yungchop:
oh.. You're Saraki's gay lover right.. Why didn't you Offer your bitch ass whoooore mother for him to Bleep her anyhow and use her for the ritual instead of killing innocent people?? And if you quote me again.. May Thunder from the higher echelon destroy your entire lineage.. Amin

Yoruba man claiming to be civilized...
Bleep you, Bleep YORUBA

Saraki is our next president

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Afamed: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2018
deboysben:
Saraki the jagaban of politics in nigeria.

We love you.

This Osun election is a test that you are fully prepared for 2019 election.

Go saraki

Go pdp

Go Nigeria
I guess you don't have Tv at home.The election that's already won by APC
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Davochii(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2018
Guy remember Mathew 7 Vs 1. U Don sentence am to prison o.. Abeg na u him rob? Grow up man.. U future kids might be crying now.
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by SirLakes: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2018
Saraki lol grin

Badt smart asś nigga
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by samzzycash(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2018
Afamed:

I guess you don't have Tv at home.The election that's already won by APC
joker. The person that removed 1k from the PDP has just been arrested and has already confessed to trying to manipulate the result. Dey console yourself mm

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by DogmaNation: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2018
shotuns:
Remember you have only one vote Or you can only vote once, dont understand where your frustration comes from.

Me and u who looks frustrated? gringringrin
Nigerians will kick that demon n lifeless idiot back to Daura! Stupid idiotic pig of Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Glink2018(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2018
Doerstech:
Our Next President.....

Sha
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Glink2018(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2018
yungchop:

It takes one to know one.

You know what I mean , Sha.
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by unicguy(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2018
:ome just dey here dey laugh to pdp
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Nezan(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Built2last:
Oh boy.

I remember the Abiola election. This is very similar. IBB never believed that Abiola will win. When the result started becoming obvious. He wanted to manipulate it but it was too risky as the people were watching closely.

He ended up annoying annulling it.

Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Frankiss44(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2018
yungchop:
oh.. You're Saraki's gay lover right.. Why didn't you Offer your bitch ass whoooore mother for him to Bleep her anyhow and use her for the ritual instead of killing innocent people?? And if you quote me again.. May Thunder from the higher echelon destroy your entire lineage.. Amin

Na wah oh.. Na so the frustration strong?
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Janojnr(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2018
PDP all the way........... We go dance Skelewu enter government house

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Benekruku(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2018
18Ebiscoo:
Senate President Bukola Saraki, has said that Osun State election was a test to Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, and other security agencies.

Saraki made the statement on his Twitter page while urging INEC to monitor collation of results as the election is a test of democracy in Nigeria.

The Senate President also applauded Nigerians vigilantly following collation of election results and defending the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Saraki wrote: “As we await the result from Osun State, let us remember that collation is just a simple addition of results.

“This election is a test of our democracy. INEC and security agencies are under test. All well meaning Nigerians are awake monitoring the results closely.

“Just spoke to some of our volunteers on ground in Osun State. I’m delighted to hear that even at 2:50am, Nigerians are vigilant and defending PDP’s comfortable lead.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/osun-decides-what-election-will-prove.html

Saraki is sick and needs drugs; COCAINE TO BE SPECIFIC
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Afamed: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2018
sweetyme001:
Apc has done it again!!! Congrate!! The people have decided!!
SAK! SAK!! Sak!!! if you know you know. PMB- we know
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Afamed: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2018
Janojnr:
PDP all the way........... We go dance Skelewu enter government house
When the result of the election says otherwise. I guess you rely more on Facebook Electoral post
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by sambrow(m): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2018
blezzy080:
where is sarrki?
he's purging
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Mcreloaded(m): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2018
yungchop:

Lol you make me remember oshiomhole with this your comment.
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2018
I have always said that rigging of elections in Nigeria will end the day INEC wants it to end

INEC should as a matter of policy encourage their staff to leak the results from the polling units on the INEC Twitter and website once it has been announced and published

Nigerians have calculators, we can add the results before the collation center finish their work. This will checkmate this changing of results at the collation centres.

Instead of doing this simple thing INEC is at pains to threaten Nigerians for publishing results they have from polling units

If INEC publish the results from the polling unit in real Time on INEC Twitter handle and the world can see it rigging will reduce

This is why I say INEC are the ones who have been rigging election

The Reason Osun State election had a semblance of credibility is because the results were announced quicker than previous election even though it is not quick enough in my view

Why was Oshogbo election announced last? Was that to give politicians enough time to change the results from this sensitive area due to high population?

We need to get to a stage where latest 8pm media houses can project the true winner of elections!

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by D1zion: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2018
yungchop:
go & kill him. Agbaya oshi
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Built2last: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Baba nah annul you been wan put there. Just check am see.

Thanks boss. Na Typo error
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Afamed: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2018
samzzycash:
joker. The person that removed 1k from the PDP has just been arrested and has already confessed to trying to manipulate the result. Dey console yourself mm
Huh, stop posting from your Facebook/ Nairaland wall.
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by HomeOfMe(f): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2018
18Ebiscoo:
Senate President Bukola Saraki, has said that Osun State election was a test to Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, and other security agencies.

Saraki made the statement on his Twitter page while urging INEC to monitor collation of results as the election is a test of democracy in Nigeria.

The Senate President also applauded Nigerians vigilantly following collation of election results and defending the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Saraki wrote: “As we await the result from Osun State, let us remember that collation is just a simple addition of results.

“This election is a test of our democracy. INEC and security agencies are under test. All well meaning Nigerians are awake monitoring the results closely.

“Just spoke to some of our volunteers on ground in Osun State. I’m delighted to hear that even at 2:50am, Nigerians are vigilant and defending PDP’s comfortable lead.”

Nigerians can only watch. We can't challenge the govt if they decide to rig it. Let the better spender win.
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by emerem: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2018
18Ebiscoo:

By all indications, they want to rig this election, the normal ways, but with this, hmmmmmmmmmmm...2019........loading. Apc, win credible election??........hmmmmmm
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Fatasy(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Afamed: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2018
samzzycash:
You have just confirmed it again that you don't have Tv in your house.
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by BruncleZuma: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2018
Built2last:

Thanks boss. Na Typo error
correct guy
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by showafrica(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2018
18Ebiscoo:

That's the only way, any sleeping, rigging will takes place. If Inec do this fair, I will go get my pvc.
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by rock003: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2018
yungchop:

About $2.8 billion from NNPC was traced to buhari's Midland bank account by Senate investigative panel in early 80's. Buhari is also not clean. So, shut up your mouth.

http://saharareporters.com/2010/04/30/all-nigerian-coup-generals-were-rogues%E2%80%A6and-general-muhammadu-buhari-was-no-exception
Re: Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC by Adeevah(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2018
herdjerd:
U dey MAD......He is 1000000000000000000% alive than ur lifeless god from Daura......wayreyy

Lol... I can't laff

E pain am
Mad dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos / BBC: Nigeria's Top Five Governor Battles / 10 Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria In January 2024 - Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.