Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act (2605 Views)

Photo: Can Ladies Ever Stop Doing This ? / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by qrich: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2010
Singer Geri Halliwell and her boyfriend were both walking down to the beach when an attractive young woman walked past them. Geri's boyfriend craned his neck round to take a second look at the lady.

Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by qrich: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
Geri turned around herself to see what he was looking at. She realises he's looking at the girl.
"Oh no he didn't!" lol

Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by qrich: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2010
She flies into a jealous rage and started shouting at him, waving her arms in the air and even pushing him away from her.
The end.

Moral of the story? Don't ogle another woman while with us, especially if she's hotter than us. We don't like it! :-)

Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by r231(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2010
ok
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by Spyker: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2010
qrich:

She flies into a jealous rage and started shouting at him, waving her arms in the air and even pushing him away from her.
The end.

Moral of the story? Don't ogle another woman while with us, especially if she's hotter than us. We don't like it! :-)

Since you narrated each scene and included pictures, where is the picture for scene 3 above?
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by qrich: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2010
there are 3 pictures there
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by omega25red(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2010
The Ahole actually stopped and stared. grin situation like that you are only supposed to peak and look forward
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by Spyker: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2010
qrich:

there are 3 pictures there

Thanks.
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by qrich: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2010
omega25red:

situation like that you are only supposed to peak and look forward

you can say that again
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2010
but, must you look?
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by Acidosis(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

but, must you look?
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by adaphik(f): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

but, must you look?
lol,  Its natural for everyone, both male n female to take a 2nd look @ an attractive thing or person. But when u're with ur partner  look briefly. Even as a female, i take a 2nd look @ very handsome guys, n i'm like OMG, lol
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by qrich: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2010
adaphik:

lol,  Its natural for everyone, both male n female to take a 2nd look @ an attractive thing or person. But when u're with your partner  look briefly. Even as a female, i take a 2nd look @ very handsome guys, n i'm like OMG, lol

thanks for being very sincere here. not many people will admit this
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by Africanqueen2(f): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2010
Hehehe. . . If it were me I'll wait till I get home. . . Hehehe
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 09, 2010
@post
yeye amateur, he got what he deserved if he was really looking at that passing cutie!!!!!!
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by tollu: 6:26am On Jul 09, 2010
LOL.
That look was waaaayyyy too much. Ahn ahn, paused & turned.

I'd like to believe dere was something in the oda gurl's front that made him feel he just HAD to look.

Funny thing is, the girl mighta been sumone he knew n no disrespect intended.
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by InkedNerd(f): 6:35am On Jul 09, 2010
Ummm hello, we're all human beings!!! We're genetically wired to do that sort of thing, so I don't see what the big deal is. As long he's not touching her or trying to make a move on her then there's nothing wrong with his actions. I wouldn't have freaked out like that cheesy
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ummm hello, we're all human beings!!! We're genetically wired to do that sort of thing, so I don't see what the big deal is. As long he's not touching her or trying to make a move on her then there's nothing wrong with his actions. I wouldn't have freaked out like that cheesy

men!! this one too much na
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by SALady(f): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2010
I dont know but isnt it natural that men will always look at anything cute passing by. I may not be doing myself any favours but in a situation like that I would have thrown in a compliment or two myself. I also like looking at girls with cute az and as I have mentioned in one of the similar posts "there's nothing lesbian about it" cute is cute just pay compliment and walk on by.
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2010
that wasnt LOOKING, it was STARING. . . . . . . . complete lack of respect towards spice lady!
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by SALady(f): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

that wasnt LOOKING, it was STARING. . . . . . . . complete lack of respect towards spice lady!

Well then spice lady must just go get her cute on, and get guys to start staring at her instead.
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by cecetanna: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2010
SA Lady:

Well then spice lady must just go get her cute on, and get guys to start staring at her instead.
If she's always with him, guys wont stare at her, so she needs 2 go out alone sometimes like the cute girl being stared at
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2010
SA Lady:

cece.tanna:

If she's always with him, guys wont stare at her, so she needs 2 go out alone sometimes like the cute girl being stared at

i doubt it will solve the problem, her guy would still look at other women!
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by SALady(f): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

i doubt it will solve the problem, her guy would still look at other women!

Well then what's a girl to do?
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2010
SA Lady:

Well then what's a girl to do?

this man needs to be "reprogrammed" for the good of that relationship lol. also its good to remember that if a man has no respect for you, there is not much you can do about it and leaving is the only option. first is look, then flirting in your presence and before you know it, its disaster.

there's a lot a woman can do:
- you can simply communicate, making him understand how low that action makes you feel. a caring/understanding spouse would automatically stop doing this (in your presence).
- you can warn him NEVER to do that again and if he does then leave his a$$
- you can smack him in his face everytime he looses respect in such a manner(after a while, he'll get the picture)
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2011
[size=38pt]LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin[/size]

How jealous can a woman get? Ever watch an episode of the series "Snapped"?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
There's a new season coming up too.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

that was rude of him tho. He would have been looking, felt a knock upside his head and while turning around
and rubbing his injury, he'd see me putting back on my shoe. grin grin
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by MrCork17: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2011
MsDarkskin. Pretty? Nah!! angry
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2011
I dnt blame d guy with the kind of packaging u ladies do these days a brother just has no option but to admire Gods creation, but he shouldn't have stared too long for her to notice.
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2011
nomsochris:

I dnt blame d guy with the kind of packaging u ladies do these days a brother just has no option but to admire Gods creation, but he shouldn't have stared too long for her to notice.

God's creation? Dr.God the plastic surgeon you mean? tongue
Re: How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act by 195(f): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2011
But there is nothing wrong in commiting lookery angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? / 15 Ways To Recover From A Failed Relationship / Why Do Girls Get More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.