Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Shud I Still Call Her As I Used To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shud I Still Call Her As I Used To (919 Views)

What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shud I Still Call Her As I Used To by Bgino(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2010
i met her tru a friend in her skul on a weknd trip outside abuja.we xchanged numb.we promised to hook up soon.i went back to abj.and behold our romance blossomed on phone.these are some of her txt msgs.
[b]1. certain pple touch ur hrt & u cnt stop tinking abt them.dats the kind of persn u ar, absent yet near,,,simple,yet worthy, ur simply wonderfl.ve a nice nte rst
2. frnds stnd bside each oda tru tik & tin,anytme u nd me,i'll alwys b there 4 u, u mde m kw whtfeels like to hv a dear frnd.ure the bst frnd any1 cld hv.
3. frndship hpens insde the hrt, sylent, unbreeakable by dstance,unchangeable by tyme.once a frnd always a frnd.tnks 4 the wnderfl hands of frndshp u offered.
4 saying gudnte dsnt only mean wshing u a nce rest, it also mean dat u ar cherished and remembered.hv a lvely nte rest my dear,
5. etc
u could recall polytechnics wnt on strike lately.she visited her uncle at abj.and we hooked up yet again,

then i droped the bomb! she gve me reasons for not accepting to date me,
shes dating smeone else and that shes not ready forany romantic relationship!
WHAT DO I DO.IVE NOT CALLD HER SINCE YEST.DO I STILL CONTINUE CALLING HER OR NOT PLSS HELLLPPP
Re: Shud I Still Call Her As I Used To by omega25red(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2010
no don't keep calling allow her to reach out first because she holds the power now due to her rejecting your advances. when she calls then you both can decide the type of friendship you will have undecided
Re: Shud I Still Call Her As I Used To by iice(f): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2010
My eyes just crossed shocked I'm not yet an expert on incantations undecided
Re: Shud I Still Call Her As I Used To by Acidosis(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2010
Let me give you a sure prophecy. The girl will leave her bf very soon, then she'll start running after you like twitter.
Just ignore her for a while and wait for a manisfestation
Re: Shud I Still Call Her As I Used To by virusexe(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2010
maybe she just wanted to be ur friend(platonic relationship),or maybe she is playin hard to get, keep calling,it myt payoff
Re: Shud I Still Call Her As I Used To by LordReed(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2010
Guy save ur airtime.

(1) (Reply)

See One Of The Evil White People Commit Against Women In Nigeria / Women Too Dey Shakara, Why? / Help Me See Chick: Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.