Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario (36609 Views)

Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by made4naija(f): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
A Nigerian woman, Meg Reuben, has gone viral after she danced shaku shaku while she was being called to bar in Ontario, Canada. She shared the video on IG with the caption

Their Fadaaa!! Guess who took shaku-shaku to be called to the Ontario Bar in Canada!! Yours truly I didn't have the liver to try it back in 2007 when I was being called to the Nigerian Bar though!! ??

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/nigerian-lady-dancing-shaku-shaku-as-she-was-being-called-to-bar-in-ontario/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
I didn't have the liver to try it back in 2007 when I was being called to the Nigerian Bar though!! ??

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
made4naija:
A Nigerian woman, Meg Reuben, has gone viral after she danced shaku shaku while she was being called to bar in Ontario, Canada. She shared the video on IG with the caption

Their Fadaaa!! Guess who took shaku-shaku to be called to the Ontario Bar in Canada!! Yours truly I didn't have the liver to try it back in 2007 when I was being called to the Nigerian Bar though!! ??

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/nigerian-lady-dancing-shaku-shaku-as-she-was-being-called-to-bar-in-ontario/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by NwaAmaikpe: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
shocked

Not an unexpected fuckery from a Nigerian.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by FirstCounsel(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Xaos:

Shaku shaku for Nigerian Bar? That would be the day grin

2 Likes

Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by mumureloaded(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
you can't try that in my naija

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by MoonWater: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Wow a sight to behold
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Wow you are back hahahahh

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by royalads: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
LMAO (SMH)
Fear no go let you try this one when being called to the Nigerian Bar. Imagine dancing shaku shaku (or whatever) before the BoBs.... Your OWN don finish be that. Fit and Proper things.

3 Likes

Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by inoki247: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
ur mate are winning Case you are winning Shaku Shaku...
Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
my nigga you're back!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by Jammey6551(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
H
Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by Jammey6551(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
P

1 Like

Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by zone51: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
Congrats
Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by Hotzone(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
Entertaining one maga in the background

1 Like

Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by pejuakinab: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
Well�
Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by Kingsunnyaleke: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
Congratulations oooooooh
Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by Yewandequeen(f): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
She must be the jovial type and I suspect her to be one of the trouble makers in her set. grin

21 Likes

Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by ifeko1214(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Make she try am for Nigeria, they go just disqualify her.

Oyibo and their simple approach to life
Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by GroundnutSoup9: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Honestly,this made my day....Congratulations to her.

4 Likes

Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by valx2: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Back to back bar in ontario
Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by Jammey6551(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well-cum back!!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by Newboss(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
A sane society where humans are seen as humans angry

4 Likes

Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by BeansAndBread(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
Yoruba Amaka, Igbo ajokwu
Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
In free countries, one is truly free. Congrats dear.

7 Likes

Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by MrJoshEhiz(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
And so
Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by Hollamie007: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
The white no see the dance they see the person and her intellect. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by tropaz(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Welcome bk bad guy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by otunde527: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
Congrats dear
Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by joyhoney(f): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
congrats �
Re: Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario by Born2Breed(f): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nigeria: Great people, bad leaders.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Things The Most Successful People Do Every Night / My Experience With A Pervert Manager / Got Called Back To Work After Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.