Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,176 members, 7,842,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Wins APC Senatorial Ticket For Edo South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Wins APC Senatorial Ticket For Edo South (917 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Wins APC Senatorial Ticket For Edo South by kidap: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
Former House of Rep. member, Patrick Obahiagbon, has emerged All Progressives Congress (APC) Edo South Senatorial candidate at the party primaries held on Thursday in Benin.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that at the primaries, which held in the three senatorial districts, also returned Ehiozuwa Agbonayima, incumbent House of Representative member representing Ikpoba-Okha and Egor Federal constituency as candidates.

NAN reports that serving House member, Henry Okhuarobo, was retuned unopposed as the party’s candidate to represent Ikpoba-Okha constituency in the State House of Assembly.

Mr Christopher Okaeben, incumbent member representing Oredo West was returned unopposed, a serving House of Assembly member, Mr Osaigbovo Iyoha, emerged as the candidate for the House of Representative, Oredo Federal Constituency.

However, at the Egor Local Government Party Secretariat, the Chairman, Mr Olaye Odion, refused to allow NAN correspondent to monitor the exercise.

Odion said he was acting on instructions standing from above to allow only specific media organization to monitor the exercise.

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/hon-patrick-obahiagbon-wins-apc-senatorial-ticket-for-edo-south
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Wins APC Senatorial Ticket For Edo South by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
“I am maniacally bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed at the paraplegic crinkum crankum that characterised the... ...culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga!"

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Wins APC Senatorial Ticket For Edo South by Stone123(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Wins APC Senatorial Ticket For Edo South by BonkoINC: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
After kneeling down to beg..lol
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Wins APC Senatorial Ticket For Edo South by naijaguy123456(m): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Wins APC Senatorial Ticket For Edo South by buhariguy(m): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ogodomigodo will finish and confuse those aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist Pdp members in the upper chamber with grammatical errors.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Wins APC Senatorial Ticket For Edo South by adem30: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
I pity the next Senate President.

He go hear English
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Wins APC Senatorial Ticket For Edo South by forgiveness: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Wins APC Senatorial Ticket For Edo South by abc115: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
angry
“I am maniacally bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed at the paraplegic crinkum crankum that characterised the Glo CAF awards culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga! The jiggery-pokery of CAF in crowning Yaya Toure instead of our very own prodigy John Obi Mikel is a veritable bugaboo that must be pooh-poohed by all compos mentis homo sapiens! The perfidy and Mendacity of all the apparatchic of sports suzerainty is not only repugnant but also insalubrious!

I said to my self: What an anathematous disdain of the citizenry! What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous! Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in the Confederation? With this state of affairs, i dare say that African football is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, ice bergs and oxbow Lakes. It is sardonic and lugubrious!!!”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Claiming Atiku Is Too Corrupt To Lead Nigeria Is Irrelevant –agbakoba / 2019: Patrick Obahiagbon Pictured Eating Bread With Mirinda (MORE PHOTOS) / 2019: Obasanjo Dumps Atiku, Says, I Have No Preferred Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.