Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off (25206 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Asisat Oshoala As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by franchasng: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
The true life story of Pot and Kettle dragging who is blacker shocked cheesy

99% of black women, especially Nigerian women become so arrogant, prideful and repulsive character wise once they begin to earn some money; they feel the world and men should lay on the floor for them to trample on...anyway, only the broke, hungry fine boys will undecided
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by Dollabiz: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
smiley
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by Rotji(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
You're a short guy. grin

Should one be ashamed of being short? angry

3 Likes

Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by Nairasurplus(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Breast less girls and nyashless girls turn me off. See her tribal marks like mouse own. Chichi Igbo is better than you. She does not insult guys.

1 Like

Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by sparko1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
sexymoma:
Buh tall guys nor dey too get sense na angry
the wan wey dem suppose use get sense dem don use am tall finish

No let me swear for you oh!

which kind talk be that, Short people everywhere!
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by firstpita: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
If you are searching for BF, be open.
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by tallskinnyperv(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
LEXYCOM:
what of if a tall guy but a small prick grin
oh pls shut up short man...am tall wit a very big prick..how many short guys get big dick
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by tallskinnyperv(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
LEXYCOM:
what of if a tall guy but a small prick grin
oh pls shut up short man...am tall wit a very big prick..how many short guys get big dick undecided
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by LIVEBYTRUTH: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
This girl is very silly, instead of focusing on your career that would soon end because of your old age , she is here chasing after men, you have not yet succeeded in bringing in any female world cup to Nigeria . now i see the reason why Nigeria women are only participants in every female world cup. This lady thinks like her look alike M.Buhari, both reason the same. Focus on your mother and daughters football career ok. Afonja men chaser
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by Olatunji1929: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
I know some dwarf will castigate you for saying your mind
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by kurfbrown(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
lol...omo dis one na boy?. okaeyy make e for no be like say u day Bleep another small boy like u..

#hipocrase
#igbake
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by goldman777: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
It's funny she hates her kind she is a short girl too grin and not on the pretty side more like the female version of taribo west thank GOD for football that made her a star
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by goldman777: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
She is short and not pretty thank GOD for football why is she hating on her own kind cheesy
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by kurfbrown(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
u could have just told us u are not available instead of dis crap
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by meobizy(f): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hehehehe. I send her? I’m 5’7, she’s 5’8. It’s a fact women always judge their heights when wearing heels so she’s automatically 6’0. She’s stated her preference, nothing does her.
I do not like boyish looking females. I do not like females my height, only shorter. I like slightly curvy females, skinny girls abeg stay far away. Most of all I like my women with cute looking feet. Soccer players, sprinters in fact most athletes as a whole have _fucked up feet.
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by oriewanbe: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
this one way all im brezz and ass don dry finish
Have you seen her brezz before? wink
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by Icon79(m): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
Well, she's sexy and extremely talented so she can afford to be selective. What gets on my last nerves is seeing a gurl with absolutely NOTHING to offer trying to be picky angry sad shocked

O pari

sexymoma:
Buh tall guys nor dey too get sense na angry
the wan wey dem suppose use get sense dem don use am tall finish
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by chinochizzy: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
Noel1:

5'11 ?

Narrowly escape short grin grin grin
5.11 is not near to short am 5.11.5ft (1.81m)and I feel tall enough
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by chinochizzy: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
goldman777:
It's funny she hates her kind she is a short girl too grin and not on the pretty side more like the female version of taribo west thank GOD for football that made her a star
She's not short for a lady, I think she's about 5.9ft (1.75m)
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by Sard(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
chinochizzy:
5.11 is not near to short am 5.11.5ft (1.81m)and I feel tall enough

Exactly. I was just wondering how ignorant people can be when I saw those posts. Apart from Netherlands and like 4 other countries, average age in most countries around the world is 5ft9inc or below. How would anyone say 5ft11inc is nearly short? Quite appalling.
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by goldman777: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2018
chinochizzy:
She's not short for a lady, I think she's about 5.9ft (1.75m)

If she walks beside me people will think she is my daughter I'm 6ft7 dating a person of my height will be embarrassing for both of us lolz
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by FODA(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
GerraMeh74:
See her face!!! Complete Turn off!
bro,are you a dwarf?
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by chinochizzy: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
goldman777:

If she walks beside me people will think she is my daughter I'm 6ft7 dating a person of my height will be embarrassing for both of us lolz
WTF! I thought I was tall at 5.11.5ft approx 6ft lol wow u are really tall my guy though our own very fernandoski tall pass u lol
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by garetz: 6:39am On Oct 19, 2018
Dropping subtle hints, she don dey find husband
Re: Short Guys Turn Asisat Oshoala Off by chinochizzy: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
goldman777:

Lol Khole Kadashian is 5.10ft dating Tristan Thompson of 6.9ft NBA player, so ur height is not too bad for her, infact me am 5.11.5 approx 6ft my girlfriend is about 5.4ft lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA Decides To Cancel The 2020 'The Best' Awards Ceremony (marca) / Manchester United And Leeds Fans Clash Before EPL Match (Photos, Video) / Arsenal Sign Cedric Soares On Loan From Southampton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.