Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

A Word From GOD: By His Ward - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD: By His Ward (171 Views)

Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To Whom It May Concern / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward by TheIkoro(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
A WORD FROM GOD: BY HIS WARD

If I say that a member of the National Youth Service Corps programme was raped on Thursday in Ikadan, merely because I thought of her in terms of a wife-to-be (without letting absolutely any other but GOD know of my intention; be that other family, friend, acquaintance, or even pen and paper) the hypocrite and the naive will say unto me, "You're merely being delusional. It's not possible for anyone to read your mind."

If I say that another member of the female gender was raped by my supposed father some three or so years ago (Okay, I admit that this time around I did let her know I wanted her; so it's obviously not just another case of the wicked reading my mind - and knowing therefore my intentions) the hypocrite and the naive will say unto me, "Dotun, take your drugs. Those are all none other than symptoms of a nervous disorder."

If I say that a certain very beautiful foreigner (I won't mention which nation she hails from, but I will say that she earned her first degree as a dental surgeon from the University of Ibadan) that she had to leave this most accursed town called Ibadan, and this just as accursed nation called Nigeria; merely because I asked her out - and she thereby became a victim of persecution in the hands of the evil of Ikadan - the hypocrite and the naive will say unto me, "Dotun, it's just a coincidence. She did not flee any evil in Ibadan. It was just time for her to leave the land."

If I say that even Professor Akinwunmi Isola was slaughtered by the evil and the wicked as a consequence of the atrocity cutting Ikoro Iyineleda off out of the land of the living, the hypocrite and the naive will say unto me, "Dotun, see a doctor. You have no other than delusions of grandeur."

I won't say too much more, but I will like to repeat here unto childhood friends (and others who hearken unto my word) that which one of the wicked said, just this week, of I and mine - that which one of the wicked said, just this week, of thee and thine, "He does not know that we know all those that he knows. All those that he saw, we know. All of them we will kill into something, well well."

And, finally, I'll like to repeat that which Jesus told his disciples just before he was about to leave the earth,

"indeed, the hour is coming when whoever kills you will think he is offering service to GOD."

However, worry not. I am not The Christ. I am The Ikoro. I definitely will not turn the other cheek. I will hate my enemies, I will do evil unto those who hate me, I will curse those who curse me, and I will pray against those who abuse me. To him who strikes me on the one cheek, I will scar both of his own cheeks; and from him who takes away my coat, I will withhold not only his coat but even his shirt. I will give to every one who begs from me, definitely; but of him who takes away my goods, I will require his life. And as men wish that I would do to them, let them do so to me.

And I promise you - indeed, I swear before my Maker - that even as did David, even as did Moses, I will not leave the earth until the following words are fulfilled.....

"The righteous will rejoice when he sees the
vengeance;
he will bathe his feet in the blood of the
wicked.
Men will say, 'Surely there is a reward for
the righteous;
surely there is a God Who judges on
earth.' "

Ikoro Iyineleda (October 19th, 2018).

(1) (Reply)

Angelic Chords Recorded In This Music #live / Character Is Everything / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Monday, November 12, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.