Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket (33154 Views)

BREAKING: APC Disqualifies Shittu From Guber Race Over NYSC Scandal / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by dre11(m): 7:46am On Nov 02, 2018
By Muideen Olaniyi

A former minister of sports, Bolaji Abdullahi, may pick the governorship ticket of the PDP in Kwara State following allegation that the winner of the primary election, Razak Atunwa, did not participate in the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.

The Premium Times had reported that Atunwa faced prosecution for forging the NYSC discharge certificate which he submitted to the PDP to prove his eligibility for public office.

The online medium also reported his alleged plan to present secondary school certificate as his highest qualification after getting into trouble for purportedly swearing under oath at Kwara State High Court in Ilorin that he had university degrees and participated in NYSC between 1995 and 1996.

Atunwa, a serving member of the House of Representatives, defeated Sha’aba Lafiagi, the senator currently representing Kwara North and about eight others to pick the PDP ticket.

Though Lafiagi should naturally benefit from the alleged NYSC certificate forgery scandal, Daily Trust learnt that Abdullahi, who resigned as the National Publicity Secretary of the ruling APC might be favoured by the leader of Kwara politics and Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nysc-scandal-bolaji-abdullahi-may-pick-kwara-pdp-ticket.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by JasonScoolari: 7:47am On Nov 02, 2018
With Bukky Saraki as the leader of the party in Kwara, I don't think it would be a great challenge unlike the Amosun Okorocha reality show.

BTW, Please somebody help me find out how much is one $Gandollar to the Naira today? Very urgent and important. I need to see a certain Governor.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by Akinwerndey: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2018
PDP should keep the party in order. APC must die next year that's my own

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by JosEast(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2018
Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by Samade7: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2018
only in nigeria...........all dis shits happen.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by Kelklein(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2018
i still do not understand how somebody would resigned as APC spokesperson..and two weeks later becomes a PDP governorship aspirant. The same PDP he had called all kinds of unprintable names fa..

Someone should help me to understand this ni tori oloun!

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by OhiOfIhima: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2018
Saraki want to be in charge by all means... If your prefer candidate disqualified from the race why not the second runner up in the primary but for favor of godfatherism, you choose to look outside the contestants. This idea will definitely divide Kwara PDPs..

13 Likes

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by sojayy(m): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2018
premium times giving atunwa knock out punch. Another one down, more to go. grin grin....btw, naija politicians are shamefully shameless. undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by itchie: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:
With Bukky Saraki as the leader of the party in Kwara, I don't think it would be a great challenge unlike the Amosun Okorocha reality show.

BTW, Please somebody help me find out how much is one $Gandollar to the Naira today? Very urgent and important. I need to see a certain Governor.
Lol grin

16 Likes

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by straighttalk(m): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2018
SCAMMERS

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by sanpipita(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Kwara is still in Saraki's firm grip no shaking, APC don't even have a guber candidate to start with, but their zombies will make everyone believe Saraki is facing a tough battle.

8 Likes

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by Galaticos444: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2018
Either way kwara is saraki and saraki is pdp

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by darocha1: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2018
Well played... Saraki is the new MARADONNA of naija politics

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by Emokai3(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2018
Victory is sure for PDP 2019....APc is a dead party already

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by fergie001: 8:30am On Nov 02, 2018
Bolaji Patience Abdullahi

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:30am On Nov 02, 2018
Good choice for PDP in Kwara

1 Like

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by Vinstel: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Gandollar don suffer o, Chai!!!!

7 Likes

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by clancymiim(f): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2018
Chai

1 Like

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by joshnnanna: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2018
VOTE OUT THE LIFELESS ONE.

BACKFLIP TO DAURA 2019

BUHARI IS UNFIT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by Ayoswit(f): 8:33am On Nov 02, 2018
K
Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by gurunlocker: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2018
Did any of our politicians even go to school or maybe serve?

This one most of them doesn't have NYSC discharge certificate. I am sure there will still be a lot of them praying their secret isn't exposed.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by tuniski: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2018
Kelklein:
i still do not understand how somebody would resigned as APC spokesperson..and two weeks later becomes a PDP governorship aspirant.

Someone can Contest PDP Primaries today and Be APC Candidate tomorrow .

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2018
Ok. Fingers crossed.
Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by yeyeboi(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2018
Ok
Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by Macnnoli4(m): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2018
I don't know when Bolaji Abdullahi returned to PDP
Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2018
Please I need a loan or sponsor to purchase a tricycle (Keke Napep) so I can ride it myself. The only collateral I have is my B.Sc and NYSC certificates and I'm willing to use it. I'm in Lagos State but I'm willing to relocate if need be.
If there's anyone who can help, kindly call or whatsapp me on 070..66690..784
You can also click on the link on my signature to message me directly. Thank you

1 Like

Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by poiZon: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2018
Kelklein:
i still do not understand how somebody would resigned as APC spokesperson..and two weeks later becomes a PDP governorship aspirant. The same PDP he had called all kinds of unprintable names fa..

this is nigeria.... falz
Re: NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2018
Pdp
Party of rogues and criminals

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano To Separate Female From Male Passengers In Tricycles (Photo) / Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) / Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.