Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,280 members, 7,839,384 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Wish To Drop Story Here - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wish To Drop Story Here (467 Views)

Convert Your Ideas ,scripts ,story Here / Writers Submit Your Story Here / My 2nd Story Here. WHEN HUSBANDS CAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish To Drop Story Here by Ayodipths(m): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2018
I wish to be a story writer too, though i had alot of things to study, even though, that my blowing grammar cheesy i like throwin bomb in english stuff, may GOD help me o.

i had a story to write, but my phone input textarea contain 1250 words,

i even had ongoing story, title
The Heartless Episode 1
The Heartless Episode 2 may GOD help me, am somehow lazy sometime, i know that cheesy

Cc: sosa993, LightQueen, devilmaycry1, Prudee, pabon, Fortunate, Sharon85, ObehiD, authosegun, Iwrite, Skarlett, FoxFlow, Sochey, iHateHates e.t.c
Re: Wish To Drop Story Here by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2018
Ayodipths:
I wish to be a story writer too, though i had alot of things to study, even though, that my blowing grammar cheesy i like throwin bomb in english stuff, may GOD help me o.

i even had ongoing story, title The Heartless may GOD help me, am somehow lazy sometime, i know that cheesy

Cc: sosa993, LightQueen, devilmaycry1, Prudee, pabon, Fortunate, Sharon85, ObehiD, authosegun, Iwrite, Skarlett, FoxFlow, Sochey, iHateHates e.t.c
Stop been lazy cheesy

May God help you

1 Like

Re: Wish To Drop Story Here by obehiD(f): 3:47am On Nov 06, 2018
Ayodipths:

i even had ongoing story, title The Heartless may GOD help me, am somehow lazy sometime, i know that cheesy

Just start writing again. You get better by doing. You could probably learn a lot of what you want to learn by reading books that you would enjoy and making yourself commit a few minutes everyday to writing. I don't think anyone's first story is ever perfect. I can't even read the first thing I wrote (not that I'm a great writer now or anything) but I think I've improved by sticking with it. So maybe go back to the story you were writing before and try to continue that, or start something new (let me know if you want any wacky paranormal fiction ideas...I will do my best to oblige grin).
Re: Wish To Drop Story Here by sosa993: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2018
Ayodipths:

A constant drop of water can make an ocean. 1000 words per day can make a novel. Keep writing

2 Likes

Re: Wish To Drop Story Here by Ayodipths(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2018
obehiD:

Just start writing again. You get better by doing. You could probably learn a lot of what you want to learn by reading books that you would enjoy and making yourself commit a few minutes everyday to writing. I don't think anyone's first story is ever perfect. I can't even read the first thing I wrote (not that I'm a great writer now or anything) but I think I've improved by sticking with it. So maybe go back to the story you were writing before and try to continue that, or start something new (let me know if you want any wacky paranormal fiction ideas...I will do my best to oblige grin).
waoo thank you very much, 'ur words inspire me, thank you am very greatful to hear you out.
Re: Wish To Drop Story Here by Ayodipths(m): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2018
sosa993:

A constant drop of water can make an ocean. 1000 words per day can make a novel. Keep writing

aaa am speechless, i realy do love your story too, infact it inspire me, am always like wao shocked and am greatful for the advice, can't love you less sister. THANKS

1 Like

Re: Wish To Drop Story Here by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2018
sosa993:

Yes I agree with Sosa993. Keep writing! Also, you can get resources online to motivate you and teach you to write. Just add as many as you would like to your email newsletters and you will be swimming in so much information that helps you write before long. You can start with the Writer's Digest, Elya Cain (am not sure I got the spelling ryt but Google will correct you). Then there is Nathan Bradsford. From there, you can locate a whole other good writers. These guys will send you quality blog posts, webinar updates and other kinds of information that can help you write.

Also, don't be lazy and if you feel so lazy which is not a crime, then start small. Write one hour a day at your most convenient time. The author of "An Audience of One" wrote the entire book one hour each day. You can also google the book and join her newsletter. You won't regret the data you use.

Cheers!

Re: Wish To Drop Story Here by Ayodipths(m): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2018
[quote author=Prudee post=72781377][/quote] aah thank you , i really appreciate thank you prudee prudee wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MY GHOST ENCOUNTER (a Short Story) / "Afonja The Rise" Book Launch / Mother-in-law - Episode 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.