Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) (54305 Views)

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened / Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) / Girls Rushing Mr Spell Aka Dede Nne (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by femtex007(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
I wish him
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Badirukehinde(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Opportunity comes in a flash
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Class can’t be bought.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Ekongjnr: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
See as God Don change dis man story to glory .....kai
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by gurunlocker: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
Person wey dem suppose take enter Rehab, someone greedy fellows don turn him to celeb
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Beaten: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
He's doing well. Remember when you refuse to do what you are talented to do. The talent will fly like a bird to a lucky one. So many people struggling to fly but they can't take risk.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by 360command: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
I am happy for him. I hope he gets more shows. I hope he thinks creativity to entertain the crowd.. Whosoever that puts him on the platform to perform, may God bless him.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by ensamy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hahahaha � make una no kill me with laff , the teeth need make over . . ..
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
This guy Don turn celebrity over night
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
Spell Marpol
II, eh hen PP, eh hen UU, eh hen SS, eh hen HH, eh hen OO NN LL YY AA UU TT OO JJ OO SS HH TT OO FF PP, eh hen.
Cartalk section is dull
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by aureen: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mr Spell.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
WOMEN will feast on him soon, stating how much they have loved him dearly.

Waiting for POLITICIANS to use him to accumulate votes.

Waiting for NIGERIAN PASTORS to remind him of the benefits of “sowing seeds” grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by blaqtom(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is it just my eyes.

Or does this freak of nature look like an Ikotun version of Wesley Snipes?

Why Ikotun? No yab were I Dey stay ooo why you nor say surulere

1 Like

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by doskie(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.
12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.
13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.
14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.
15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.
16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.
17. Earthquakes will increase.
18. Time will pass more quickly.
19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.
20. Bloodshed will increase.
21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.
22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.

signs of the last day.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:
WOMEN will feast on him soon, stating how much they have loved him dearly.

Waiting for POLITICIANS to use him to accumulate votes.

Waiting for NIGERIAN PASTORS to remind him of the benefits of “sowing seeds” grin grin grin
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by montumonami(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin funny enough the dude may not even know how popular he has become
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Adakintroy: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is it just my eyes.

Or does this freak of nature look like an Ikotun version of Wesley Snipes?

What makes him a freak of nature. Una like to borrow word from outside. You that is well ordered by nature, what have you archeive.

1 Like

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
doskie:
11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.
12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.
13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.
14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.
15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.
16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.
17. Earthquakes will increase.
18. Time will pass more quickly.
19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.
20. Bloodshed will increase.
21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.
22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.

signs of the last day.
I thought they said “MEN will grow in KNOWLEDGE “ in the last days...??
U don change am now now...
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
An Egyptian mummy in a make up would have looked more handsome
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Shey Sexy steel don turn barber or shey na my eyes shocked shocked
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by blackgold2018(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
nonut:
What's with this 'spell' crap all over the place?
Nigerians can celebrate mumu things...
fooool. U too crude
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by amjustme2: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Morachi come and see again oooooo
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Rextizzle(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
He looks like aba made Kanye west
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by lordlek: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
frozen70:
This guy is ugly
Even after his make up, his handsomeness refuse to appear
chai u too get sense
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by frozen70(f): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
lordlek:

chai u too get sense

Lol
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by kunmiiii: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
When will Nigerians and the Youths stop supporting and encouraging such crass mediocrity!!

Na wa ooo!! Spelling bee champion for the illiterates and uninformed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
So, like play like play this guy don become yeyebility..... chai!! Nigeria Tufiakwa
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is it just my eyes.

Or does this freak of nature look like a made-in-Ikotun Wesley Snipes?

no be lie,ooo dem look alike.

1 Like

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by nonut: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
blackgold2018:
fooool. U too crude
When kids insult their fathers, they believe they're grown.
I won't give you that attention you're craving for.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by ceeceeco: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
I don't get it! You mean people will pay money just to watch this jonkie misspelling words? You all are sick.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
baby mama loading...
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Chikaa444: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
sirusX:
Morachi would not like this

See as everyone is jumping on the spellz train

But this has a bus stop...just like the "se o mo age mi" crooner undecided

That one no last atal...was an everyday thing talk normally nothing new..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday / Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.