Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,378 members, 7,843,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. (16185 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Names House Committee Chairmen, Skips Own Campaign DG, Jubrin / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Sarkin: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Good day my fellow compatriots; friends and foes.
My intelligence company just got an image of Jubrin el Sudan before he was recruited by the APC to fill in the place of our president.
This image was actually given to me by a reliable Intel in Dakar of Jubrin, when he worked as a train station accounting officer.
In the white & black image you'll see that Jubrin is actually lighter than Buhari and all was done, millions of dollars was spent for the almost perfect cloning.

With all being said, I'll conclude by saying; jubrin till 2022.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by abc115: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by fishmillan: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by quickberry3(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sarkin:
My intelligence company just got an image of Jubrin el Sudan before he was recruited by the APC to fill in the place of our president.
This image was actually given to me by a reliable Intel in Dakar of Jubrin, when he worked as a train station accounting officer.
In the white & black image you'll see that Jubrin is actually lighter than Buhari and all was done, millions of dollars was spent for the almost perfect cloning.

How many moniker u get?

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Sarkin: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
quickberry3:

How many moniker u get?
1 my brother.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by quickberry3(m): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sarkin:
1 my brother.

What of sarkinyarkin and salamrushdie?

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Sarkin: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
quickberry3:

What of sarkinyarkin and salamrushdie?
they are evil saboteurs. PDP paid miscreants.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by dheilaw1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
another trash from foolish ipob

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
We never see anything yet

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Eshinwaju: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sarkin:

Ipod goats....don't mind them my brother...ignorance is bliss in ipod land... grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Roger3D(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
abc115:
grin
Nnamdi Kanu really has fish brains as followers. I want to believe the vast majority of ibos are immune to his bullsh*it

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Eshinwaju: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Roger3D:
Nnamdi Kanu really has fish brains as followers. I want to believe the vast majority of ibos are immune to his bullsh*it

Siddon there....I am now convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that there is something wrong with the thinking in that part of our country.....the other day I was with a very exposed ibo guy and the guy was even prepared to think it was possible that Buhari was cloned.... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Roger3D(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Eshinwaju:

Siddon there....I am now convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that there is something wrong with the thinking in that part of our country.....the other day I was with a very exposed ibo guy and the guy was even prepared to think it was possible that Buhari was cloned.... grin grin grin
As exposed as that ibo boy is his brain capacity is at par with that of a fish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Ufedolove: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
So this is the Jubril they claim looks like Buhari?

Thunder fire Kanu for making a fool of me and I'm highly disappointed in myself for almost believing this bulls!t

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Calers: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
This jubril will kill a lot of you guys.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by orisa37: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lakuli !!!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Sarkin: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ufedolove:

Thunder fire Kanu for making a fool of me and I'm highly disappointed in myself for almost believing this bulls!t
don't mind the terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ufedolove:

U are more folish not to find out that this is mockery post from the USLESS OP.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by dazzlingd(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sarkin:

grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Ufedolove: 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

But even with my level of foolishness, I still easily recognized that you are a pained asshole with 0.2 I.Q

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ufedolove:

But even with my level of foolishness, I still easily recognized that you are a pained asshole with 0.2 I.Q

U recognized another person IQ but failed to recognize that ur is lower than 0.00001.

Half witted dimwit grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Dealing with premature ejaculation? You’re not alone. Approximately 20 to 30 percent of men experience premature ejaculation, according to a study published in July 2016 in Drug Discovery Today. And this often embarrassing sexual issue can affect men of any age.

“Premature ejaculation is more common than most people think,” says Andrew C. Kramer, MD, a urologist and associate professor of surgery at the University of Maryland School of Medicine in Baltimore. “It can cause distress and emotional and psychological issues as well as self-esteem problems.”

As hard as it might be to address the problem with your partner or even your doctor, talking about premature ejaculation is the key to overcoming it. Read on to learn exactly what premature ejactulation is, and how you can treat it.
[url][https://www.nairaland.com/4685768/ways-overcome-premature-ejaculation#73124525]

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by falcon01: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
I give up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Haba na dis guy is older that buhari and daddy adeboye plus kumuyi put together self. The pix self na black n white..

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Ufedolove: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U recognized another person IQ but failed to recognize that ur is lower than 0.00001.

Half witted dimwit grin
I admit but you are a pained asshole nonetheless

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ufedolove:

I admit but you are a pained asshole nonetheless

Thank God u admit u are a dimwit grin
But me I don't admit... Because it's coming coming from a FULANI cow tongue
Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Bitterleafsoup: 12:05am On Nov 20, 2018
Sarkin:

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Chestbeaters: 3:23am On Nov 20, 2018
Igbos no get any sense chai!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by kanubiafra: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

you de mind am ? if only he knew what sacarsm is all about. small thing they rush to insult others not knowing they are worse. same guys believed kanu died in last year invasion, same guys believe and still believe apc and buhari will change nigeria. we allowed them to enjoy thier own joke. pls allow us to enjoy ours until it fades. they way they even react to it still makes it likely, even the almighty presidency also reacts to such

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by EazyMoh(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2018
Lol!
But one thing is sure, Am not voting for Jubril El Sudan. cheesy
Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Ufedolove: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Thank God u admit u are a dimwit grin
But me I don't admit... Because it's coming coming from a FULANI cow tongue

You checked my moniker and then concluded I'm from the north. Hahaha! I was right all along. Biko, don't quote me again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Frank Nweke Jr Emerges APGA Guber Candidate In Enugu / Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, / Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.