Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,445 members, 7,839,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Top 10 Tourist Destinations In Asia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Tourist Destinations In Asia (1074 Views)

5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... / 5 Must Visit Tourist Destinations In Nigeria / Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Tourist Destinations In Asia by mikkywebs(m): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
There are many exciting leading locations in Asia, deciding where to go can be challenging; but that’s a great problem to have. There top 10 tourist destinations in Asia are sure places to visit while staying in the continent.

Never worry! With inexpensive spending plan flights between major hubs in Asia, you could quickly catch a couple or even more of these appealing top-spots on a single journey. No matter where you begin, you’ll have access to culture, UNESCO sites, nature, and also exciting cooking deals with.

If planning your first large journey to Asia, consider a soft touchdown in among these leading locations for new travelers.

Singapore
Top 10 Tourist Destinations in Asia | Singapore Night Marina Asia Hotel Architecture
Singapore Night Marina Asia Hotel Architecture
Notoriously expensive and often unfairly avoided by budget plan vacationers worried of getting fined, small Singapore is a modern-yet-green city/island/country well worth a go to for the food, mega-mall buying, and distinct mix of cultures.

Don’t presume that Singapore is all regarding concrete buying obstructs! You’ll find sufficient green area and an outstanding system of raised cycling as well as walking routes that adjoin city parks.

Yes, Singapore costs far more than neighboring Malaysia or the rest of Southeast Asia, nevertheless, the city has a pleasurable ambiance, dynamic Indian and also Chinese societies, talks good English, as well as is enjoyable sufficient simply to stroll. You can spend months residing in Singapore and still find surprise areas and restaurants the guidebooks have actually missed! Even the museums in Singapore will stay in memory permanently.

Tokyo, Japan
Top 10 Tourist Destinations in Asia | TOKYO JAPAN - Chrismas illuminations at Tokyo Dome City - Flickr
TOKYO JAPAN – Chrismas illuminations at Tokyo Dome City – Flickr
Maybe not the cheapest of locations to visit in Asia, dynamic Tokyo is the world’s largest metropolitan economic situation, even exceeding New York City. Urban marvels, chatting toilets, as well as a withdrawn culture begging to be recognized wait for as quickly as you leave the airport.

Learning a couple of Japanese traveling suggestions will aid you save cash while traveling in Japan. If you don’t mind a great deal of company, go during the spring to value cherry blooms with the residents.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Top 10 Tourist Destinations in Asia | Chiang Mai Thailand
Chiang Mai Thailand
Several vacationers prefer Thailand’s enjoyable north capital over the hectic speed of life in Bangkok. A lot of the visitor action happens within Chiang Mai’s Old City, where orange-robed monks from the many temples smile as they pass.

From many cultural events as well as stretching night markets to mountain trekking as well as ratings of attractive temples, Chiang Mai draws in over a million site visitors a year who simply can not wait to come back. Chiang Mai is absolutely the most prominent amongst the leading 10 areas to check out in Thailand.

Pai, a waterfront town just 4 hours north of Chiang Mai, is a bonus offer; you can go to both of them together as a “bundle.”.

Although rising cost of living is on the surge as a result of popularity (Bangkok is consistently among the most visited cities worldwide), a vacation in Thailand is still reasonably affordable.

Penang, Malaysia
Top 10 Tourist Destinations in Asia | Penang - Khoo Kongsi Chinese Clan House Penang Architecture
Penang – Khoo Kongsi Chinese Clan House Penang Architecture
Called the “Pearl of the Orient,” Penang is an area to relax, consume tasty food to the edge of misery, and value Malaysia in a brand-new means. Malaysians are fairly pleased of their big island– and they need to be!

A tradition of migration and also emigration in Penang has actually created what is perhaps some of the most effective cuisines in all of Southeast Asia. Penang hawker food incorporates the most effective of Malay with impacts from Chinese and also Indian immigrants to generate mouthwatering creations.

Outstanding food is not the only extravagance on the island. You’ll discover hip galleries as well as art galleries together with lots of various other points to do in Penang. Georgetown may have some grubby edges, however it’s not just charming, it’s groovy.

Penang is very easy to get to and is absolutely among the top locations in Malaysia.

Malaysian Borneo
Top 10 Tourist Destinations in Asia | Malaysian Borneo Wildlife Animal Ape Primate Mammal Orangutan
Malaysian Borneo Wildlife Animal Ape Primate Mammal Orangutan
Borneo in Southeast Asia is the third-largest island in the globe, shared between Malaysia, Indonesia, and also Brunei.

Pass on, Malaysian Borneo is a natural heaven. As well as with plentiful rainforests, endangered orangutans, and also indigenous societies, it’s absolutely worth getting a cheap trip from Kuala Lumpur. You’ll usually see deals to Borneo for United States $20 or less!

Malaysian Borneo has 2 states: Sarawak and Sabah. Kota Kinabalu, the resources of Sabah, is a taking place traveler city in the shadow of towering Mount Kinabalu. Kuching, the resources of Sarawak, has a pleasurable waterfront that aided gained the city “cleanest in Asia” for years.

When you have actually had adequate buying and economical fish and shellfish, trade the concrete for the undeveloped coastlines and neighboring national parks where there are lots of chances to experience Southeast Asia at its wildest.

Islands in Thailand
Top 10 Tourist Destinations in Asia | Islands in Thailand - Sea Wave Holidays Thailand Tour In The Sand
Islands in Thailand – Sea Wave Holidays Thailand Tour In The Sand
From islands huge enough for busy airport terminals to tiny, generator-powered heavens, the islands in Thailand are among the globe’s most beautiful.

Visualize white sand and blue water, inexpensive diving, and also your selection of isolated harmony or vicious nightlife– all for much less than the cost of a journey to Hawaii. Also much better, you will not require to bring that much stuff along.

The variety of the Thai islands is remarkable. Phuket as well as Koh Samui are developed, tourist locations with dynamic nightlife, while little Koh Lipe as soon as barely kept electricity. Lovely Koh Lanta is the best island concession.

The great news is that you do not have to choose simply one. Island hopping is a point in Thailand.

Beijing, China
Top 10 Tourist Destinations in Asia | Islands in Thailand - Sea Wave Holidays Thailand Tour In The Sand | Beijing China Roof China Dragon Forbidden City Architecture
Beijing China Roof China Dragon Forbidden City Architecture
Crowded, polluted, dreadfully appealing– enjoy it or hate it, Beijing is the battering heart of China. Impressive UNESCO World Heritage Websites such as the Great Wall and also the Forbidden City make browsing Beijing’s uncontrolled development well worth the initiative.

Provide Beijing a chance; instead of getting away from the madness, linger enough time to become a part of it. Roaming the busy streets can actually come to be rather addicting!

Rajasthan, India
Top 10 Tourist Destinations in Asia | Water Palace Jal Mahal Jaipur Rajasthan India - Pixabay
Water Palace Jal Mahal Jaipur Rajasthan India – Pixabay
While Goa obtains a great deal of focus as a result of the beaches, intrepid vacationers head west right into India’s desert state of Rajasthan. Abundant with history, stories of romance, camels, as well as excellent fts, Rajasthan is an extraordinary location.

If the sunlight and visitors come to be also a lot, consider heading north to the Himalayas with a see to Manali or the residence of the Dalai Lama.

Bali, Indonesia
Top 10 Tourist Destinations in Asia | Seminyak Bali Indonesia Holiday Leisure Night
Seminyak Bali Indonesia Holiday Leisure Night
Bali, with its miles of coastlines as well as volcanic landscapes, is nothing except magic. When mostly a destination for honeymooners and web surfers, Bali is now one of the leading destinations in Asia.

Most of the action finishes in South Bali at voluptuous Kuta Beach. Tourists searching for greater than surf or a hangover opt for Ubud, the tranquil cultural center of Bali. Some also choose to climb a volcano in the verdant Kintamani Area in the facility of the island.

Superb beaches, an inviting Hindu culture, as well as lovely landscapes make Bali the busiest of areas to go to in Indonesia. Plus, flights to Bali are truly inexpensive from Bangkok.

Siem Reap, Cambodia
Top 10 Tourist Destinations in Asia | Seminyak Bali Indonesia Holiday Leisure Night | Siem Reap Cambodia - Banteay Srei Temple Travel Antique Old Beautiful
Siem Reap Cambodia – Banteay Srei Temple Travel Antique Old Beautiful
Siem Reap is the entrance to exploring one of Southeast Asia’s most interesting UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Angkor Wat. Over 900 years of ages, the temples of Angkor are scattered throughout 600 square miles of jungle. The forest is gradually recovering the old holy places as vines strangle ruins and disintegrate blocks.

The picturesque Angkor holy places frequently offer as movie collections and give birth to the inner-archaeologist in over one million visitors annually. While not at the holy places, Siem Reap is a tourist destination all by itself.

If visiting during the shoulder periods at Angkor Wat, you could have some of the forest temples all to on your own!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Tourist Destinations In Asia by mikkywebs(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Top 10 Tourist Destinations In Asia by Ajoboss(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nice..anyway y did u add pictures..could have made it more fun

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Tourist Destinations In Asia by KateFowler67: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2019
That's interesting and worth seeing. I used to take a lot of interesting information about Thailand travel destinations and going to take a photographer there. I used to be on Samui and took https://dimasfrolov.com/portfolio/wedding/ help when we had a honeymoon there. The ptotos were amazing and I am going to make a photo session again.
Re: Top 10 Tourist Destinations In Asia by treycolo18: 4:27am On Jan 14, 2019
Hi can you shed more light on how to earn money on swagbucks this is my mail:treycolo18@gmail.com
Re: Top 10 Tourist Destinations In Asia by good4all40: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
My brother l will advice anyone to travel to Singapore first before any other country in Asia. I am presently in Singapore this country is just too beautiful oh my God. If you purposely come to Singapore just to see their airport and go back beleive me it worth it, comparing Changi international Airport Singapore to MM1 or 2, is like comparing Washington DC to Mogadishu.

No wonder the country is nicknamed Paradise on earth, security here is top notch you can walk at 3am here without any fear of attack or harassment there is camera everywhere you hardly see any uniform police on the road this country is extremely modern and everything works here.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Tourist Destinations In Asia by kingskim(m): 12:39am On Jan 15, 2019
good4all40:
My brother l will advice anyone to travel to Singapore first before any other country in Asia. I am presently in Singapore this country is just too beautiful oh my God. If you purposely come to Singapore just to see their airport and go back beleive me it worth it, comparing Changi international Airport Singapore to MM1 or 2, is like comparing Washington DC to Mogadishu.

No wonder the country is nicknamed Paradise on earth, security here is top notch you can walk at 3am here without any fear of attack or harassment there is camera everywhere you hardly see any uniform police on the road this country is extremely modern and everything works here.

Baba mke we talk private abeg...maybe for WhatsApp
My number 0. 8. 1. 4. 6. 7. 4. 7. 5. 2. 4
Re: Top 10 Tourist Destinations In Asia by mikkywebs(m): 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ajoboss:
Nice..anyway y did u add pictures..could have made it more fun

See pictures of this article at https://tourenzour.com/tourist-destinations-in-asia-top-places-to-visit-in-asia/
Re: Top 10 Tourist Destinations In Asia by dingbang(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
good4all40:

how can I get Singapore tourist visa?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! South Africa Snubs Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana / Colombia Visa Applications / Thank you for the support Nigerians in Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.