Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (33790 Views)

Abdusalami Abubakar Meets With President Tinubu In Aso Rock / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by BeautifulMind2: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
PDP Presidential Candidate and Former Vice President , Atiku Abubakar , Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governor Wike and other PDP leaders meet at the Government House Port Harcourt .

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by pacifique(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
It's so obvious that everyone is Aticulating. I pray the southwest ignore their 'Osinbade' brother and Aticulate too. grin grin

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by ojun50(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
Some people will nt sleep dis night

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by ZombieTAMER: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
Atiku shouldn't be wasting time in the better south region.... They are all Atikulated

He should spend more time in the south west... And North..

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by RabbleRouser: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Seen
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by ZombieTAMER: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
pacifique:
It's so obvious that everyone is Aticulating. I pray the southwest ignore their 'Osinbade' brother and Aticulate too. grin grin

VPs are unused spare tires.... They wield no power in Nigerian politics..
Believe me when I tell you that if Osibanjo was the president.. We wouldn't be where we are today...

The learned Yoruba people will ewshew tribalism and save this country from lifelessness...

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Choose ye this day whom ye will vote.As for me and my house, we will vote Atiku.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by Asshurbanipal: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
Is that Wike on red cap? Why are ikwere people playing politics with their ethnicity? ? See how handsome he looks in that outfit

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by oneeast: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
Cool..PH be anyi cheesy

Wike my man

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by Dandy52: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
Don allah! let it not be the type of visit Buhari made before the 2015 election.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by NigerDeltan(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
my people my people

As from next year there will be industries everywhere in Nigeria

Job go dey nyafu nyafu

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by id911(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Choose ye this day whom ye will vote.As for me and my house, we will vote Atiku.

Yes o... as for me and my house, my father's 6 wives and 32 children will definitely Atikulate!

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by NonsoWow: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Southeast PDP governors will smile for the cameras when atiku's campaign lands in enugu but election day will tell the real story.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
waiting and watching... next please...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by HegenIkomkeh(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
Victory is sure by the grace of God.
#Atikulated!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by deboysben(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
NonsoWow:
Southeast PDP governors will smile for the cameras when atiku's campaign lands in enugu but election day will tell the real story.
shut up that your dirty mouth or I used this on you

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by deboysben(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
There's nothing that gives joy pass when I always sees pdp being united irrespective of their grievances

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by LoveMachine(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
docadams:
Hmmm
See them, SHEEP led by a fugitive shepherd, BANNED FROM GOD'S OWN COUNTRY, where weed is more valuable and celebrated than the wanted fugitive, Atiku:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erG5E-Db7ME

not 2 live crew! HAAAAA! Too funny mane!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by Okoyeeboz: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
pacifique:

You think the SW would dump Osinbajo in support of Atiku?

You must be typing from a beer parlour.

grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by Okoyeeboz: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
NonsoWow:

I don't know about Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi o, but only a political novice would think Umahi or Rochas would work for Atiku against Buhari or Obiano would work for Obi over Buhari.

PDP may win the SE, but the margin won't be like 2015 and APC would get a sizeable chunk of votes in the SE.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by Okoyeeboz: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
deboysben:
There's nothing that gives joy pass when I always sees pdp being united irrespective of their Aggrieviation.

Biko, where in the world did you conjure this word from? grin grin

PDP stole the resources for education, that's why you're typing dumb words online. Now, you're happy that those who destroyed your life are gathering.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by KingThreatzz: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
He's meeting the governors of the only states he is going to win

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by hammer6F: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
Obidiently Atikulating...

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by raumdeuter: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
Where is Obiano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by hammer6F: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by herich(m): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
PDP will sweep this regions like hurricane

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by adexcool2019: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ok - The Game have Started Now !
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by globemoney: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

I don't know about Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi o, but only a political novice would think Umahi or Rochas would work for Atiku against Buhari or Obiano would work for Obi over Buhari.

PDP may win the SE, but the margin won't be like 2015 and APC would get a sizeable chunk of votes in the SE.

ALL SE GOVERNORS bar none are not supporting Atiku. Ugwuanyi didnt even attend this event. I guess Atiku had to call them through Wike so they dont abandon his campaign like they;ve been doing so far when he comes to SE. The issues SE governors and leaders have against Atikus vps nomination is still pending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt by Champele(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
When looters gather, the poor masses suffer. Who knows their next plan. Southeast governors will chop Atiku money and sing one popular igbo song for him.

~adighi enye change o ~
~onye eriri na erigo ya ~

pls ask an igbo man for the translation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Opt For Vpns Following Twitter Ban / Sanusi: Why Abacha Locked Me Up In Sokoto Prison / President Biden Congratulates Bola Tinubu On His Swearing-In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.