Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,871 members, 7,841,277 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Trying To Call First Bank To Report An Unauthorized Transaction But No Response - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trying To Call First Bank To Report An Unauthorized Transaction But No Response (1525 Views)

How To Report Your Financial Institution To The CBN / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / Angry Customer Sues First Bank To Court Over Mastercard Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Call First Bank To Report An Unauthorized Transaction But No Response by RaisingYears: 8:45am On Dec 21, 2018
Trying to call First Bank to report an Unauthorized transaction but no response

My first call to First Bank was 52 Minutes and second call was 43 Minutes. They dont pick up their so called customer care line. If you send them an email it takes approximately 3 days to get a response.

Lately if you send instant transaction from other banks to first bank. The transaction will be successful even when you call the sender bank to make complain they will tell you it is successful and would provide the 30 digit session ID that one have to contact first bank to credit the account.

If you are to pay someone and the person gives you a first bank or you want to use the money urgently and you are transferring to firstbank, you are on your own Oooo. It is after spending like N900 to call them before you get the transaction (And it will take like 24hours for the money to hit your account) and if you mail them it takes 3days to get a response.

To avoid story that touch pls use another bank but if it is first bank to first bank transfer, it is okay.

First Bank is the Unarguably the worst A list bank in 2018. (Award 2018).

CC Seun
CC lalasticlala
CC FOD
CC dominique
CC puskin

Re: Trying To Call First Bank To Report An Unauthorized Transaction But No Response by RaisingYears: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2018
Very Bad reviews on their Facebook Page

Re: Trying To Call First Bank To Report An Unauthorized Transaction But No Response by RaisingYears: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2018
I am running away from this bank forever. Let me be on my way to the bank to close my account right away

Re: Trying To Call First Bank To Report An Unauthorized Transaction But No Response by dingbang(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2018
The first bank official line is 014485500.
Re: Trying To Call First Bank To Report An Unauthorized Transaction But No Response by RaisingYears: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2018
dingbang:

Please try calling the line
This is also an official line 070 8062 5000

If the call goes through or you call is picked within 1hour. Take screenshot and voice recording. Once I confirm I will send you N2,000 airtime.
Re: Trying To Call First Bank To Report An Unauthorized Transaction But No Response by RaisingYears: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2018
dingbang:

I am still waiting for your update...

Imagine calling. It was picked up at 57Minutes 21 Seconds After using all the available languages if any could be faster and they are saying they dont have network...
Re: Trying To Call First Bank To Report An Unauthorized Transaction But No Response by dingbang(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
RaisingYears:

Please try calling the line
This is also an official line 070 8062 5000

If the call goes through or you call is picked within 1hour. Take screenshot and voice recording. Once I confirm I will send you N2,000 airtime.
lol.. Try calling the number 014485500. It will go through I assure you
Re: Trying To Call First Bank To Report An Unauthorized Transaction But No Response by Righteousness89(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Am Quite sure if this Hits Front page, The Furst Bank Board will call a Drastic Emergency Meeting !

Lala this is one way we can influence for good, the mumu happenings in our Nation!!
Re: Trying To Call First Bank To Report An Unauthorized Transaction But No Response by Risentouch(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness89:
Am Quite sure if this Hits Front page, The Furst Bank Board will call a Drastic Emergency Meeting !

Lala this is one way we can influence for good, the mumu happenings in our Nation!!

I am surprised you said this...

(1) (Reply)

BVN: A Data Reselling Website Requests For BVN From Its Users / Making Profit With Agro Export in Nigeria. (Very Little Capital Needed) / Nylon Cutting Punching And Sealing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.