Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,713 members, 7,834,358 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Was Islam Created For Christianity As A Counter - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Was Islam Created For Christianity As A Counter (535 Views)

Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) / Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity / Sex Was Created For Three Basic Purposes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Islam Created For Christianity As A Counter by mabea: 4:33am On Dec 23, 2018
I believe that islam as a religion was created by the devil himself solely to oppose christianity. The reasons i came to this conclusion is based on certain experiences and observations i have made.

I have realised that the muslims' core messages in their mosques are mostly against Jesus, to prove that he is not the son of God. Wìch on the contrary makes believe he is if not why spend so much energy trying to disprove it.

Again the numerous attacks by the islamic terrorists around the world is primarily targeted at christians, bokoharam a typical example.

The hatred muslims have toward christians is inexplainable (i know they will dispute this) as can be seen in northern nigeria.

There are many other reasons which i may not be able to highlight here now. However you can add yours if you share the same understanding.
Re: Was Islam Created For Christianity As A Counter by pressplay411(m): 4:48am On Dec 23, 2018
Christianity came through the promised child of Abraham- Isaac.
Islam came through the illegitimate child of Abraham- Ishmael.

The impatience of Abraham and Sarah created Islam.
However, God's is so merciful and loving, He forgave Abraham and Sarah and still blessed both Isaac and Ishmael.
Everything is scriptural.

Man has always been his own problem.
If only we would only listen and obey God patiently, we will not keep creating and compounding our own problems.

I can't go in depth. It could get quite confusing and misconstrued.
Re: Was Islam Created For Christianity As A Counter by Jonadull: 5:11am On Dec 23, 2018
Christians are the most intolerant set of people in this world mehn!
What the hell did I just read ! Shitt !

1 Like

Re: Was Islam Created For Christianity As A Counter by tintingz(m): 12:11am On Dec 24, 2018
The Abrahamic religions are like sisters fighting for superiority. A delusion that is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Was Islam Created For Christianity As A Counter by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:25am On Dec 26, 2018
mabea:
I believe that islam as a religion was created by the devil himself solely to oppose christianity. The reasons i came to this conclusion is based on certain experiences and observations i have made.

I have realised that the muslims' core messages in their mosques are mostly against Jesus, to prove that he is not the son of God. Wìch on the contrary makes believe he is if not why spend so much energy trying to disprove it.

Again the numerous attacks by the islamic terrorists around the world is primarily targeted at christians, bokoharam a typical example.

The hatred muslims have toward christians is inexplainable (i know they will dispute this) as can be seen in northern nigeria.

There are many other reasons which i may not be able to highlight here now. However you can add yours if you share the same understanding.

If the devil created Islam then who created Judaism? Who created other religions?

You claim Muslims preach against the core messages of Jesus, but don't Christian preach against Tawheed of Islam?

Boko Haram is currently killing Christians in Zamfara right?

I think Christians are becoming more basically prejudiced and liars who would do anything to malign Islam!

1 Like

Re: Was Islam Created For Christianity As A Counter by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2018
mabea:

If the devil created Islam then who created Judaism? Who created other religions?

You claim Muslims preach against the core messages of Jesus, but don't Christian preach against Tawheed of Islam?

Boko Haram is currently killing Christians in Zamfara right?

I think Christians are becoming more basically prejudiced and liars who would do anything to malign Islam
Re: Was Islam Created For Christianity As A Counter by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2018
pressplay411:
Christianity came through the promised child of Abraham- Isaac.
Islam came through the illegitimate child of Abraham- Ishmael.

The impatience of Abraham and Sarah created Islam.
However, God's is so merciful and loving, He forgave Abraham and Sarah and still blessed both Isaac and Ishmael.
Everything is scriptural.

Man has always been his own problem.
If only we would only listen and obey God patiently, we will not keep creating and compounding our own problems.

I can't go in depth. It could get quite confusing and misconstrued.

I once listened to this poo in a hospital from a grown man, he even said Abraham was the cause of all the problems in the world between Christians and Muslims.

Abraham was called a man of faith. Yet, he didn't have faith to wait for the Lord's time to have Isaac. God on the other hand forgot that Abraham doesn't really need Ishmael, yet He have him. That Ishmael would be an outcast, a common illegitimate child with little blessing...than the latter coming Isaac the blessed child. Was God fair?

But I think someone called God should be at least be all-knowing. He knows what will happen even before it happens!

And what sin did Ishmael commit to make him an illegitimate child?

I rather believe the Muslim version of that story! There was no illegitimate child at all as the child was born legally. The lineage of many Prophets came from Isaac till it ends with Jesus while the last Prophet came from Ishmael's lineage.

Makes most sense!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sunnah Scholars In Nigeria / Zamfara Govt Sponsors 70 Students In Islamic Varsity / Boko Haram Denied Dialogue Move Through Ahmed - Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.