Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,032 members, 7,814,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (42234 Views)

Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos / Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by 8Ebisco: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2018
The spiritual leader of Christ Deliverance Ministries Inc. (CDM) Lagos, His Grace, Prophet Ekong Ituen, has warned gladiators in the political circle not to consider politics as a do-or-die affair.

Prophet Ituen, speaking with newsmen in Lagos, also said that the second coming of President Muhammadu Buhari will be traumatic for looters.

“He is going to be ruthless in fighting corruption. He will also revisit the issue of power infrastructure because of the inefficiency in that sector that has hindered the expected economic growth.

“Much as I believe that President Muhammadu Buhari of All Progressive Congress will win 2019 Presidential election, you may not like him though, I however urge politicians not to overheat the polity on account of their desperation to get elected. Whatever anyone becomes in life is exclusively in the hands of God.

“I therefore urge the religious leaders in the country to refrain themselves from making inflammatory utterances that promotes conflicts and disunity because God gives power to whoever He pleases,” he said.

The cleric went on to advise politicians and lawmakers, to emulate Senator Godswill Akapbio describing him as a natural giver.

“He is an ardent advocate to the poor. I am impressed by the veracity of his generosity. It must be noted, that one of the cardinal attributes of our Lord Jesus Christ is love, which Senator Akpabio has demonstrated.

“It is my prayer that, others should emulate him because God takes pleasure on those who practices love and kindness. Commenting on the governorship election, he stated that there might be some surprises, but indications are that the ruling party will carry the day in all levels of election contests.

“Others that might have easy ride back to the government house include Babagana Zulum of Borno State, David Umahi of Ebonyi State, Abubakar Bagudu of Kebbi State, Nsima Ekere of Akwa Ibom State, Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano Sate, Ben Ayade of Cross river State, Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina State, Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State and Adebayo Adelabu of Oyo State and Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State among others,” he added.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/28/2019-prophet-ituen-reveals-will-happen-buhari-wins-warns-politicians/

13 Likes

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by JoanOluchi(f): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2018
Hopeless Country...

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by tsephanyah(f): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2018
I love people who don’t waste time twisting words and just tell it to you straight.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2018
8Ebisco:

He is going to be ruthless in fighting corruption. He will also revisit the issue of power infrastructure because of the inefficiency in that sector that has hindered the expected economic growth.
Much as I believe that President Muhammadu Buhari of All Progressive Congress will win 2019 Presidential election
This is a true man of God talking.
This will give many criminals, children of hate and children of perdition headache till election day , when they see their corrupt Oga lose with a wide margin.

Baba, we are with you as you take us to the NEXT LEVEL.
God bless our President.

67 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by buchilino(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2018
ANOTHER GUESSING PROPHECY FROM ANOTHER UNKNOWN FELLA

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2018
JoanOluchi:
Hopeless Country...
There is hope for only the hopeful.....

Keep the faith, we are on the right track to a New Nigeria....

Straight to the NEXT LEVEL we go......

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by moscobabs(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2018
J

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by olatwo(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
I love people who don’t waste time twisting words and just tell it to you straight.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by ruggedtimi(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2018
na only apc members u dey see their victories

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by obembet(f): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2018
Dem don start.

Predict the score mergin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by Darksider131: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2018
They don give this one tat billion for the account

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by Homeboiy: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2018
What are his attributes as a prophet?

Fake man

Hopelessness is worrying him

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by noeloge82(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2018
I guess this is his personal opinions not prophecy, all this religious clericks should learn to separate politics from religion
Stay on focused on your church politics not personal dreams

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by braveboy64(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2018
Sai Baba 2019 if we no vote Buhari wetin we gain

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by fran6co(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2018
Happy birthday to me, show me love brethren

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by Kharol1234: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2018
APC card carrying member

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by Oceannaagent: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2018
It's the end of the year again, their time have come though for them fake ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by KingThreatzz: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2018
Atikulated - Corruption lovers grin grin
The Calabar pastor refused to be atikulated.
Sai Baba till 2023
No be only atikulate, make una go ejaculate joor grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by Favbolu(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2018
Buhari for president come 2019 take it or leave it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by able1993(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2018
Prophets of old were much into politics and averagely did well, wouldn't say same thing for prophets of these days....

Are you indecisive about situations and decisions, do you need encouragement, advice or guidance on important decisions or you want to learn about success strategies in business and academics, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by alen4smith(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2018
JoanOluchi:
Hopeless Country...
He pain am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by imagrg(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2018
May God give us the right leader.
I use Cryptotab browser to browse and earn passive income and hope to make 1btc in a matter of days.
See my signature for link please if interested.
You will thank me later!
I swear!

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by NessaBoo(f): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2018
Hmmm, well said... smiley

It doesn't take a Prophet to see or know Buhari's victory at the polls is certain.

It doesn't take a Prophet to see or know looters are in trouble, that's why they are all antsy and restless. grin

It only takes a realist to know all these. smiley

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by easynetsms(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2018
All I know is that there is a big hope for Nigeria... Just believe in God...

Check my signature for cheap internet data for glo and mtn... Hit me up for more details
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by millionboi2: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2018
Pata pata

1 Like

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by JasonScoolari: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2018
NessaBoo:
Hmmm, well said... smiley

It doesn't take a Prophet to see or know Buhari's victory at the polls is certain.
Mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by danot1030: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2018
“I therefore urge the religious leaders in the country to refrain themselves from making inflammatory utterances that promotes conflicts and disunity because God gives power to whoever He pleases,” he said.

The above makes me to wonder if this man is reading from a different Bible that people like the hell looser at Ota church and the adoration Catholic Bishop does not have access to, who doesn't see God playing a role in installing a ruler but feels a ruler should be anointed by them.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by chronique(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2018
All these hungry man size prophets that usually surface around election time, are here again. If his family members and relatives were amongst the people murdered by Fulani herdsmen, incompetent Nigerian soldiers or Boko Haram, he wouldn't be saying this. In over 3 years of buhari's government, no Boko Haram member or Fulani herdsman has been charged to court for murder. Thousands have been killed but none of the killers have been caught. It's so bad that our soldiers are being wasted and routed and annihilated by terrorists to the point that they now run away from battle and are absconding from their duties. Even mobile policemen who were being drafted to the theater of operation in the north east, absconded with their rifles for fear of being killed... We can go on and on and on and still won't exhaust all the failings of the buhari government. Yet, some idiots that call themselves prophets would come and start campaigning subtly for the disaster called buhari, in the name of giving prophecy. They have come again with their lying spirit. That's how father mbaka, Tunde bakare and Co led gullible citizens to vote in this epic failure. I'd like them to come out and tell us how all the evil and nonsense that has happened under buhari, is the work of God and was ordained by God. I'm waiting.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2018
buchilino:
ANOTHER GUESSING PROPHECY FROM ANOTHER UNKNOWN FELLA
Did fella guess?
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by wingmanII: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2018
Homeboiy:
What are his attributes as a prophet?

Fake man

Hopelessness is worrying him

Very fake. Imagine asking people to emulate a dark prince like Akpabio.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by millionboi2: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2018
imagrg:
May God give us the right leader.
I use Cryptotab browser to browse and earn passive income and hope to make 1btc in a matter of days.
See my signature for link please if interested.
You will thank me later!
I swear!
have u asked urself how thy make d 1btc thy will pay u and ur referers.

Do u know d amount of 1btc?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Crying Because She Didn't See PMB During Kano Visit (pics) / Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) / Oyegun Loses To PDP In His Polling Unit In Edo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.