Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,086 members, 7,838,734 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

People Determines Power (pdp) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Determines Power (pdp) (950 Views)

Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away / Don’t Use Card Reader To Rig Us Out Of Power, PDP Warns JEGA / 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Determines Power (pdp) by akinwumie(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2007
I think the election is not fair enough.I think there is an invisible man trying to do something. With the looks of thing, i dint think there is a need for another election on Saturday. I know PDP will definitely win by fire by thunder. I want to use this medium to inform all patriotic Nigerians not to wait there time trying to vote. Because have decided not to vote. The result has been prepared dint bother yourself.Am saying this to the interest of all Nigerians. [b]Yardua has been declared the president[/b]. What can we do now? I dint know. Are we going to sit like this and allow set of people determines power (PDP) to sweep us out of our right.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be The Next Good President? / What Is Human Value In Nigeria? / How Lucky Is Goodluck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.